It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Displeasure with Biden was on display at closed-door White House meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Genocide Joe once again reached out to the Muslim community over his handling of the Israeli-Gaza war and unfortunate for the Biden campaign the olive branch was not received well.

As they have had in years past, the White House wanted to host a larger reception related to Ramadan; but Arab American and Muslim American leaders rejected invitations because they felt that it would be inappropriate to celebrate with the president when so many are suffering in Gaza. Only six Muslim American community leaders agreed to speak with the president in a closed door meeting and then afterward Genocide Joe and his VP were left to have their dinner alone with some Muslim staffers they "invited" to attend.

The rejection to celebrate Ramadan with the President wasn't the end of Biden's problems. The closed door meeting with the six committee leaders did not go well.

One leader, a doctor who has treated gravely injured patients in Gaza, walked out of the meeting in the first five minutes. Through walking out the Doctor wanted the President to know how his’s administration was making the Muslim community feel the last six months. Biden has continued to symbolically walked out on the Muslim community and so in turn the Doctor walked out on Biden.

The problems didn't end there; another Doctor tried to show President Biden pictures of malnourished children in Gaza and Biden quickly dismissed her saying that he had already seen those pictures... the kicker? The pictures were printed out from the Doctors own personal phone especially for the meeting. Joe couldn't have posible seen the pictures before she tried to show them to him. I guess when your Genocide Joe one malnourished child looks just like the next.

Displeasure with Biden's handling of Hamas-Israel war was on display at closed-door White House meeting

WASHINGTON — Just five minutes into a meeting with President Joe Biden, a Palestinian American doctor who has treated gravely injured patients in Gaza couldn’t bear to stay, so he left.

He was one of only six Muslim American community leaders who attended a small meeting on Tuesday with Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and senior administration officials at the White House.

Ahmad stressed that he wanted “to let the administration feel the way that we felt this past six months and kind of get up and walk away from them.”

Many others who had been invited to attend declined, according to multiple sources familiar with the outreach, underscoring the deepening tensions between the administration and the Muslim and Arab American communities over the president’s support of Israel in its bombardment of Gaza.

Another doctor who attended was taken aback when she showed Biden prints of photos of malnourished children and women in Gaza — to which Biden responded that he had seen those images before. The problem, the doctor said, was that she had printed the photos from her own iPhone.

"This speaks volumes to the dismissive nature of the administration when it comes to strong-willed action towards a permanent cease-fire or, at a bare minimum, a red line on the invasion of Rafah," Dr. Nahreen H. Ahmed told NBC News.

After [the meeting] concluded, the Muslim American community leaders departed and a small group of Muslim staffers participated in a scaled-back iftar dinner with Biden, Harris and other senior administration officials.

Several Arab American and Muslim American leaders rejected invitations in recent weeks, specifically citing their discomfort with participating in a celebration when so many in Gaza are facing starvation, two people who received invitations told NBC News.

NBC

The Biden campaign is clearly trying not to spend much political capital on the Muslim community. They are banking on the fact that come November the Muslim community will come crawling back to him having no other choice. It's a paradigm the Democrat party has set up with many other minority communities.

The lesson the Democrats keep refusing to learn is that even if these minority groups aren't ready to flock to the Republican party they do have the choice of political disengagement.

It's one of the material reasons Hillary lost to Trump in 2016; the Democrat's inability to keep the minority communities under heal by feeding them table crumbs.

Now Joe is doing it again, will it have the same effect? The more I read about these Muslim Community protests of Joe Biden the more it sounds like they are willing to sit this one out hoping to finally get the respect the Democrat party doesn't think they deserve.
edit on 3-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

They are banking on the fact that come November the Muslim community will come crawling back to him having no other choice.

Remind me again what reason a Muslim has to vote for Biden again? Are we still playing this "because he's not Trump" card?

Because I'm sure Muslims looooove illegal immigrants flooding their cities too. Oh! And the economy! " Record job growth™️" since everyone naturally went back to work after Covid in 2021.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Muslims don't need to vote for either candidate. That goes for everybody else; you don't have to vote for either if you find them both too distasteful.
Can you imagine what a statement it would make if everybody who felt forced to choose between the lesser of two evils just left the POTUS portion blank?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Someone in his Administration Needs to Wack his Pee Pee for Refusing to Replenish Us Oil Reserves . This Old Fool Needs to be in a Prison Cell !

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Apparently ol Joe got confused and thought they invited Ram Jam over.

He was looking forward to meeting Black Betty, but was hoping Cornpop didn't turn up.

It was an interesting meeting....lots of Bam a lam happening.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A palestinian got up and walked out of a meeting.
Par for the course.
Those people can’t be reasoned or negotiated with.
Unsurprising.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gort69

So , when is Joe gonna Debate Trump ? It Could go a Little like this ?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Muslims don't need to vote for either candidate. That goes for everybody else; you don't have to vote for either if you find them both too distasteful.
Can you imagine what a statement it would make if everybody who felt forced to choose between the lesser of two evils just left the POTUS portion blank?

I don't believe leaving that field blank solves any problems especially with another viable candidate on the ballot.

RFK Jr will be on the ballot in the general election.

He's a legitimate 3rd choice for many. Me included. He'll get my vote.

edit on 4/3/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Just think about it ... he will be the president who wasn't supposed to win ... and then we can make up stories about how he "was" supposed to win.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My husband and I are refusing to vote as of this posting.

We want no part of any of this election anymore.

Not even a write in vote unless his parents insist otherwise and they're Trump supporters.

They might not vote this time around either.

It's become a charade, and don't even get me started on my issue with congress and bloated bills.

It's become a charade, we're FED up and disillusioned.

I'd personally sooner vote for a fictional character on the Presidential ticket.

I'd vote Trump but I fear for my Transgender Friend and Family Member because of the rabid hatred that's been brewing because of media oversaturation on the issue.

My inlaws don't seem to mind the community, they're just sick of hearing about it on Fox.

I think we all are.

If things change, (and they might), I'm voting Republican locally and letting the Federal Electorals do their thing.

I'm pretty sure they know where we stand on the issue and if they didn't before hopefully they do now.

Israel has hurt my heart deeply, and I remain horrified by Biden. Build Back Better my royal white ass.
edit on 4/4/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Probably not a good idea to leave the choice blank
Write your name in and vote for yourself

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Genocide Joe once again reached out to the Muslim community over his handling of the Israeli-Gaza war and unfortunate for the Biden campaign the olive branch was not received well.

Well ... to be fair .... the 'Muslim community' here in America won't be happy with anything that anyone does in Washington unless it's full exoneration of Hamas and the 'palestinians', and total abandonment and condemnation of Israel. The 'Muslim community' doesn't care that 1200 Israelis were mass murdered, that men and women were mass raped, that families were burned alive, and that 240 people (including Americans) were taken hostage by Hamas. They don't care. They won't be happy unless DC does exactly what the Muslims want and screw Israel.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Eat it Joe.

Good to see non-violent protest is still a verb.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The ironic thing is fewer Palestinians would be dying under Trump.

Trump would have given Israel much more support, which would've helped Israel finish the war quicker.

Long, drawn-out wars kill more people, combatants and civilians alike. This is a fact of history.

On topic:

So Biden treated these Muslim community leaders better than the gold star families of the American servicemembers killed in his Afghanistan withdrawal. When they tried to confront him at the dignified transfer, Biden waved his hand at them like they were a nuisance and walked away.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Biden threw a party for Muslims, and no one showed up.
Explains why he suddenly wants a ceasefire from Israel.
Biden will lose Michigan and Minnesota unless the Muslims vote for him.
The Muslims are running the Democratic party.

White House Cancels iftar Banquet with Muslim 'Leaders'
edit on 4/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Just think about it ... he will be the president who wasn't supposed to win ... and then we can make up stories about how he "was" supposed to win.

So Democrats will once again say the person they lost to is illegitimate.

The last time they said they legitimately lost a Presidential election was 1988.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'd vote Trump but I fear for my Transgender Friend and Family Member because of the rabid hatred that's been brewing because of media oversaturation on the issue.

My inlaws don't seem to mind the community, they're just sick of hearing about it on Fox.

I think we all are.

This makes no sense. They are not at risk from a Trump presidency. You've been duped by Democrat media lies.

They were telling you gays were gonna be rounded up and Muslims were gonna be banned in 2016 too. It was lies.

I can see you falling for it then, but now you have a 4-year track record of what he actually does as President to look at.
edit on 4-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Maybe you've been getting different broadcasts.

Ours is all over the place rapid fire some days.

It's been back to positive Trump today which is nice.

top topics

join