It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows to Create Christian Day of Visibility Following Declaration of TransVisibility Day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

What Trump is proposing is not simply acknowledging a religion's existent holiday, it is the federal government going out of its way to establish a holiday that celebrates a specific religion.

It is a clear violation of the Establishment Clause.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Visibility days are holidays now? Are the banks going to close on "Transvisibility Day" now?

He is doing the same thing that Biden did for trans people, the only difference are those that want it to be a problem when Trump does it but celebrates when Biden does.

Again, when did creating a visibility day become making a law?
edit on 3-4-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
People and groups against this will suddenly be against equal treatment won't they. 😀

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
This would be a violation of the Constitution. Although the bitchfit you guys would throw when the government is required by the courts to establish Satanist Visibility Day would be worth it.

By NOT doing this might violate The Equal Protections Clauses. 😃

Ass Backwards 🤓

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It would make for a good election commercial in November ...

"It's Christian Visibility Day .... go out and be visible and vote for Trump because it's Good vs Evil "

I can see that playing in commercials in the Fall.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If only there was a way to look into the future, like with a calendar perhaps, to k kw what day your special day might fall on. Point is, they either knew this would happen or they're too stupid to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I hope he does play a commercial like that. It will just remind everyone of his anti-abortion position.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Remember remember the 5th of November , gunpowder treason and plot.
5th of November belongs to Guido Fawkes, I guess Christian Day of Visibility is a day only to be celebrated in America where the International Transgender Day of Visibility is , you know ....International , needs more thought I think.

If I were a Christian I'd feel slighted.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The "christian day of visibility" already exists, it's called Christmas. Literally in the name. What's he gonna do, try to reinvent the wheel? People are already doing that and it's not a good look.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The "christian day of visibility" already exists, it's called Christmas. Literally in the name. What's he gonna do, try to reinvent the wheel? People are already doing that and it's not a good look.

Ahhh ... but LGBTQ have a whole month plus one day each week plus weeks at a time throughout the year. If one group gets all that calendar time, the others should too. Gotta' be equal and all that. Either that .. or NONE of them get any special days. That would make the most sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Remember Remember the Fifth of November.

This should be an easy day for me to keep track of.

You gotta admit he really knows his audience, or at least his advisors do.

Whatta world.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I served as a devout Jedi knight.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 3-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join