It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terrorists in Crocus may have been implanted with control chips

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RussianTroll
results of initial examinations showed that at the time of the attack the terrorists were under the influence of a strong psychotropic substance

Got a link to a credible news source that tells us what 'strong psychotropic substance' was supposedly found?

Ovchinsky is confident that it is not ISIS, as is commonly believed, that is behind the terrorist attack in Crokes, but Western intelligence agencies. .

Isis admitted it. This terrorist attack is nothing more than ISIS-K doing it's thing against Russia. This isn't something new. Russia and ISIS-K have been going at it for a long time now. It was just Muslim terrorism. It's what they do.

The terrorists in Crocus may have been implanted with control chips

Got a link to a credible news source that shows the control chips? Russia has some of the terrorists in custody. Surely they could have scanned the terrorists and removed any control chips that allegedly were in them. So ... where are the videos and pictures of the chips that Russia would have removed from the bodies of the terrorists?

This attack was nothing more than the usual Muslim terrorism. To try to claim it was people controlled by the West with mind chips is ridiculous. No sane person is going to buy that.

I think that you should understand that all the news you read in the US is biased, influenced or straight up propaganda for US consumption.

It's like you start a post and quote CNN. You may trust CNN, but others don't.

To say RT's source is not credible but yours is, is ignorant.

It is like saying the government has been lying to us about UFOs, but now they are telling the truth....

Most only believe what reinforces their bias.

Now, I would love to see other sources also. And I take ALL sources witha grain of salt.

But as said before, we know this is the goal of our government, and we seem to be in bed with Iran under President Dementia. So is it really a stretch?

Good points.

Here in the US we are being hit with equally goofball propaganda...The 'Russia is targeting us with Havana Syndrome weapons' is a prime example.

Russian military intelligence unit may be linked to 'Havana syndrome', Insider reports

www.reuters.com...

IMO...these wacky stories, from all sides, have much to do with upcoming Ukraine funding voting.

Putin's administration wants it's citizens to hate and fear the US...and the Biden administration wants US citizens to hate and fear Russia.

Again, this is all currently revolving around more Ukraine funding.
edit on 2-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

and each was promised thousands of dolla dolla bills.
its all about b0lshevik m0ney being used to promote waar.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: diaclonethunder

What's with the "zeros" instead of mere "o"?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Again, this is all currently revolving around more Ukraine funding.

But why do they need so much funding?

Russia is out of men and ammunitions, the people are revolting against Putin and Ukraine is winning the War.

That is what the MSM tells me, anyway.

Is this about funding Ukraine, or about protecting Hunter?

Or are those 2 the same thing?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

"Putin's administration wants it's citizens to hate and fear the US...and the Biden administration wants US citizens to hate and fear Russia".

Don't forget some hatred for us English, too.

I'm feeling a bit left out.

I haven't been threatened with nuclear annihilation for quite a few days now.

Isn't Putin announcing another 150,000 mobilization?

More meat for his grinder?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

What MSM is telling you that?

The BBC is reporting that Ukraine is running out of ammunition.

I don't think anyone outside the US, who are also funding Ukraine, give two hoots about Hunter.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Here is just one:

war.ukraine.ua...

it was number 1 in my google non sponsered search.

edit on 2-4-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Not really MSM then?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

To say RT's source is not credible but yours is, is ignorant.

And RTs sources are credible? I mean there's no free press whats so ever in Russia, it's all controlled by the state. I think thats ignorant of you to think otherwise.
I always try to post mutiple sources, yet RT can post stories without even a shred of evidence or link to a story/news article a lot of the time, and when he does, it mostly state sponsered articles.
edit on 2-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Isis admitted it

You mean ISIS, aka CIA and Mossad admitted it? You don't say?

edit on 2 4 2024 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ha ha ha, you've given me a much needed giggle with your threads today RT.
Thank you.

Any photo's or other evidence of these 'chips'?

I wait with eager anticipation for your next installment from The Kremlin's 'You Couldn't Make It Up...But We Did' Book of Ridiculous, Lame and Funny Excuses.

🥂
Chin chin old bean.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

show me at least one social media account called ISIS. 

That would be gross. Besides, this crap comes and goes like herpes. You can find it somewhere between Russian pedophile mutual adoration clubs and black markets for junkies. It's no longer in the open due to the heavy censorship. But they used to recruit on the open net before the cyber crackdown.

The fact is that usually representatives of this group do not try to escape, but fight to the last or commit suicide. 

This is a blatant lie which simple google search will expose. IS attacks don't have to end with the perpetrators' suicide or even being shot by the police, especially if no explosives are used; the Jewish Museum of Belgium shooting in 2014, Camp Speicher massacre, 2014, 2015 Diyarbakır rally bombings, 2015 Thalys Train attack, 2015 San Bernardino attack, 2016 Movida Bar grenade attack etc to name just a few.

The rest of your claims are too outlandish to discuss. I really admire the patience of other forum members who decided to take them seriously enough to start a debate. Because seriously... control microchips in terrorists' brains? So what's next? The invasion of body snatchers on Kremlin?

I realize this is a conspiracy forum and this section is dedicated to all kinds of weirdness but I thought discrediting Putin's propaganda or poking fun at it wasn't exactly your aim here. And this is exactly what you've been doing here lately. And I find it peculiar. As if you posted all the more ludicrous claims with the sole purpose of having them challenged. You don't even bother to strike down the counterarguments either. Bizarre really.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I don't know if any of that is true, I don't have time to investigate it right now, so I'll be sitting on the fence for this one. I'm still inclined to accept the testimonies from Russian officers, veterans, soldiers that the terrorists were neither ISIS nor mercenaries, but professionals trained by the US. I think it's far-fetched that they would need to be conditioned by chips, I'm more inclined to accept that people could be influenced telepathically.

One of Slavik's claims (Krasheninnikov was rejected by Orthodox Church) was that the Americans would mass-produce psychotropic weapons to drive back the Chinese.

An user shared with me an outrageous scenario where Mitt Romney somehow became president (never in a hundred years!), and during his tenure, there was developed a "fear ray" projector type weapon which broadcasts a certain frequency sound inducing fear, used against Russians. His judgment was clouded by his anti-Putin prejudice and his scenario is far too detailed for any of it to come true: old.reddit.com... The only thing worth noting is the order for Russia's invasion (Georgia and Moldava annexed before Ukraine).

WanderingMrM claims Moldova will not be annexed, but gladly join Russia by itself.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

One need only look to the drug scopolamine, which is an entirely natural plant substance found natively in South America, in nations such as Colombia, to see that it is entirely possible to completely subvert the will of a totally normal, non-programmed, non-MK Ultra person, a regular citizen. Once dosed with scopolamine, they can be made to do literally anything, and they will appear to outside observers to be entirely lucid, in control of their behaviour, and not under any sort of compulsion. However, once dosed, they can be told plainly what they must do, and they will do it, no questions asked. I can very well imagine that if these 'terrorist' attackers were dosed with scopolamine, and then their brainwaves were controlled using the proposed chips in their heads, perhaps with voice to skull technology remotely informing them at each stage of what actions they must take, they would remain in the suggestible state of mind necessary to conduct a terrorist attack without realising what they were doing. It is a very frightening drug.

I once saw a documentary about a man who was dosed with scopolamine by a hooker in a club - she had some of the drug placed on her upper lip, and had tissue in her nasal passages so she didn't inhale it. She then kissed the target on the mouth, making him ingest the tiny amount of scopolamine powder (which looks like coc aine). He was then shepherded back to his apartment by the gangster who had set up the attack; he was told that he had to empty his apartment of all valuables & all furniture into a van which the gangster had set up on the street outside. The target then accompanied the gangster's men into his own apartment, past the watching doorman (who later reported that the target seemed totally normal, not under the influence of anything, talkative as though he was just doing a normal thing by taking all his belongings to a new apartment). He proceeded to empty his apartment of all belongings, leaving absolutely nothing in there. He was later deposited by the gangster in another part of the city & told to wait there. This he did, seemingly willingly, until the scopolamine's influence wore off & he suddenly awoke wondering where the heck he was and what was going on. When he got back to his apartment he was horrified, asking the doorman why he had allowed the men he was with the steal all of his belongings. The doorman understandably argued that it had seemed like he was emptying his apartment voluntarily, and in the end there was nothing the police could do as they had no way of identifying the suspects, even though they had CCTV from outside his apartment building showing him spending over an hour emptying his belongings into the waiting van. Very scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Quite typical behaviour from that particular member, good that you called it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join