It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Time to open our aqua eyes….TIME2024 writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

TIME2024 writer born 2733 December, 03.

I love you all the time. What time are you going to take the garbage out. When I find time. Next time please do not bug me! My brain can’t function all the time. What time is it? It’s time for you to buy a watch!

Person always talking to himself about time all the time!

Next time you go shopping will you buy some new jeans? I buy new jeans all the time. You don’t understand that this time I looked at you your jeans were filed with holes. It happens all the time!

You are always late all the time. Next time I will be on time. It’s just that last time I was early but you still complained about time. If you think that next time will be different you are wrong.

It matters that you love me all the time. I have even lost time and you love me more in time. The first thing in time is to tell her how much that you love her in time.

When you take out the dog this time will you please brush her? Every time I walk the dog I brush her! Why would this time be any different. It’s just that I remind you all the time!

Please the next time you brush your teeth use baking soda! I brush every time with baking soda. The next time you go to the market please buy more, my teeth are turning yellow with time.

I thought this time you were cooking steak! I told you that next time i will not this time. You bother me all the time!!! I would like a filet next time! I bought New York strip steaks this time!

Do you know that you are complaining all the time! It’s because I love you all the time and next time it won’t matter because I found time to make time to complain!

I am done with thinking for you every time, it’s time to open those aqua eyes and watch this video about time!

The End

👀

edit on 1-4-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I'm not the only one that immediately thought of that song with this theme.

But I need the 80s hair.

Like how Wayne's World II doing a parody of The Graduate made me forever prefer The Lemonheads version.

Them and Bob Dylan, the covers are always slightly better.
edit on 1-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Thank you for posting this!!! It’s our California ways! I grew up in Santa Monica!

I love the hair 80’s hair!

This song reminds me of time in Marina Del Rey on Speedway Street! Only the crazy survive lol!

We will enter Cindy in the contest

edit on 2-4-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Great, JJ! I keep reading it over and over and keep spotting phrases that makes my mind wander to personal comparisons... and memories.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you my friend! I am going to write another one but this time that was on my mind!

I know your story will be amazing!

Happy to see you back!

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks, JJ. It's good to see you, too!

I look forward to your next atory. Mine is on the way.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nice round-up of sayings, JJ. I recently returned from a trip that involved a time change, ugh.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Thanks, JJ. It's good to see you, too!

I look forward to your next atory. Mine is on the way.

Encia is back in action. Yay!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You do know that every time I see you the world changes! Thanks for all the time you have saved! This planet loves your work!

Thank you for your ways!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thank you so much for the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TaylorLin

You are welcome

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Your genuine dialogue really seats us. I mean we can almost see the back and forth, and watch you sip your coffee and harshly set down the cup and turn your back as your partner retorts. It's a visual play, played out verbally. Wonderful!

I spent several years on Electric Avenue in gangland, so I know your neighborhood also. ;o) I wasn't part of the gangs, but would sit behind hedges, get intoxicated and watch the evening "games". I had a band down there called "Funky Dumpster", maybe you heard of us. We warmed up for the Cannaligators and others at Whiskey A Go Go and sometimes at Madame Wongs. Miss Esther was a force of nature, and not to be screwed with.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I have to think about your band because I have heard of that name long ago!

I miss Santa Monica! I am now in Detroit!

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with Detroit. Every place has a value, and a deficit. The key seems (to me) to be to live in a place where that which you give up is overwhelmed by the benefits.

new topics

top topics

join