It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The autoimune response is becoming clear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: NorthOS

That’s assuming, how do you know others backgrounds. Lots of doctors and nurses took the vaccine, their experience didn’t help there.

Sorry, I’m missing your point.
I posted the reply to a poster who gave us their background.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: G1111B1234

That’s assuming, how do you know others backgrounds. Lots of doctors and nurses took the vaccine, their experience didn’t help there.

Sorry, I’m missing your point.
I posted the reply to a poster who gave us their background.
It was for them & nit you 👍

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I was stating to assume others wouldn’t know because of background is wrong , lots of nurses and doctors took the vaccine and still think it works and will ignore the evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok, so there is a possibility or probability of people's immune system going autoimmune. So we can bitch and complain or we can do some research and inhibit it's ability to go psycho.

Here is a little video, with some links to the research from this guy. It is a small study, and it seems to stop some autoimmune issues. I am sure they will not get any funding from NIH or WHO to fund a bigger study, so this is what we have to consider if autoimmunity takes over people's lives.

I actually already use a similar method of action to control my epilepsy. The diet choices I use are often anti-cancer and anti-viral too. I suppose the same way it suppresses energy overexcitement in the brain also can help to control overexcitement of the immune system.

Here is the article and video, on the guys site it has another similar article which is where I found wording to do a search and also a working link. Now the medical industry wants to supply the treatment of symptoms with high cost meds they patent. So I doubt if medical sites promoting the industry are going to have this stuff.

For the omega three, you could use grassfed organic beef in moderation, and of course fish. These women did not completely stick to the diet tested after the test was done, they mosified it to fit what they thought would work and probably tested on themselves so they could have a somewhat normal life from their food and not be stuck with the strict diet of the research. I like veggies, and I have lupus genes, alkylosing spondelites genes, and RA genes. I have none of these issues active with my epilepsy diet which is not a diet that sucks...I just eat different than I used to and feel pretty good for my age. I do like fish and our grassfed beef. If I would go to a restaurant with the wife all along, I would most often order fish. Or I would order the salad bar and eat lots of soup and veggies. The western diet is inflammatory, especially most of the highly prepared junk food in it. I am not going to eat extra virgin olive oil, but we do use lots of refined olive oil and most of the properties that are important in the oil are also in refined oil. If you want the benefit of the chemistry of the extra virgin...two olives has as much of that as about two tablespoons of EVO. I like olives, so I pop a few from the bottle in the fridge into my mouth every so often poking a toothpick through them.

Ok, blabbed enough already, here is the link.

clinicalnews.org...

A majority of what this guy talks about in these videos is mostly correct, I do not agree with all the things he applies the research to but He does often tell you it is his opinion or that more research is needed on things. I watch a video or read the script then research what is being said using good research sites to identify what that info is applicable to and what it can't apply to.

You do not have to eat all veggies and certain seeds to do this, I believe there are multiple ways to accomplish dietary control of autoimmune issues. I had more autoimmune symptoms by a long shot before I started controlling my epilepsy with diet.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
auto immune has been on the rise for quite some sometime now. way before the covid vaccine. I have had an autoimmune disease for over 30 years. Not sure what caused it. something environmental or diet related i assume. a reply to: annonentity

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bscotti

A.I.D.s was the very 1st we experienced in the 70's gay club culture.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Some you hear about, others not so much.
TBH, I did not know many of these were autoimmune....
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The most common:

multiple sclerosis
type 1 diabetes
psoriasis
rheumatoid arthritis
lupus

edit on Wed Apr 3 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I would hazard that certain normal vaccinations have a lot to answer for. They don't shut up a doc that did a survey showing all the unvaxinated kids were doing ok while the vaccinated had a host of problems autism being one that stood out the most.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Some you hear about, others not so much.
TBH, I did not know many of these were autoimmune....
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The most common:

multiple sclerosis
type 1 diabetes
psoriasis
rheumatoid arthritis
lupus

Wow.

I knew about psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. I had no idea MS and Type 1 diabetes were autoimmune diseases.

Both are awful diseases.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

If there is an illness always look for the simplest cause first. That will always be basic nutrition. That is the 48 essential elements, which fast grown vegetables don't have the time to lock in. That's if they are in the soil in the first place.They are certainly not in the supermarkets food with long shelf life. Any deficiency will take three months to reach the cell level so don't look for a fast fix.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I heard athletes are dying at an alarming rate after mnra

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Daniidoomst have run out

That has got to be something to do with the vaccinated heart fuels itself, after the V the sugar is burnt for energy instead of fatty acids. So if the sugar drop's to low the machine must have fueling problems.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join