It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does random stuff really pop out of spontaneous portals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"God, I didn't ask for this."....

"Yes, you did."

Be this guy. Random stuff pops out of portals into his house?

I was just watching random videos when this popped up. This is weird though it can be a little funny.

Well, I don't know of the authenticity of the video. These are just the days of our lives.

Anyone with time on their hands, feel free to run the video through some program and snap an image of such.. portal.

Maybe it's a talent to make stuff appear all around the world. I think that's what's called having instant acces.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That is one weird video! As the man said "bloody hell!"
You're right... it is also funny..... but is that because it's a reaction to something that actually spooks us?
Looking forward to seeing what other ATS members say!
S&F
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay ... that's wild.
The light flicks each time it happens.
Or there is light from the portal.
Can't tell.

Assuming it's legit video and all ...
If not, it's a good fake for an amature.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Portals wouldn’t surprise me.

But crosses? Not buying it.

Too hokey.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Looking forward to seeing what other ATS members say!

Looking forward to seeing those crosses on Ebay with the story to back up the asking price.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Somebody having fun with CGI/AI and/or cutting and editing. Good work, though!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

I can't speak for the authenticity but the reactions seem off. Even if you were used to a phenomenon like this there'd still be the shock factor and jumpy reactions, he's a big lad... His heart rate would be up there and non of that's really showing when he's recording the ceiling.

There's no real camera shake.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

We don't have any idea how weird people can be.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Who has fixed cameras in their house like that? Suspicious that he videos himself videoing with a smart phone like he knew it was going to happen.

If he knew it was going to happen and it was really occuring, why just.one camera? I would have many cameras covering the whole house if I were really expecting something like that to possibly happen.

Funny fake on my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Who has fixed cameras in their house like that? Suspicious that he videos himself videoing with a smart phone like he knew it was going to happen.

If he knew it was going to happen and it was really occuring, why just.one camera? I would have many cameras covering the whole house if I were really expecting something like that to possibly happen.

Funny fake on my opinion.

"Who has fixed cameras in their house like that?"
some one who has stuff all out of no ware!
And that is geting use't to it.

He just needs to find out how to Order stuff!
and put up netts. first order wall to wall mattresses.
for when he orders to big stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
SmugPuppy are content creators this couldn't be more fake, they have TikTok accounts and YouTube accounts all of paranormal events happening in their home or reactions to other videos of so called paranormal events.

FUN but fake!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Weird as in making things up?

I have an idea about the human body, takes years of training to even begin to control unconscious reactions. It's why military training involves live fire exercises and simulates under attack conditions. Even then people freak out on the field of battle.

I'd be laughing my arse off if this was happening to me but my heart rate would be around 120 and adrenaline would be kicking, that usually means camera shake and tell tale signs on the body. Just saying, the reactions seem faked.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Though the video can be faked there are rumors things get in through portals.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've had things appear...

Mother was blind. One day her meds were on the top ..TOP of a kitchen cab near ceiling. She was only 5' tall and disabled.

Also opened silverware drawer ..all the utensils were placed in crosses. One straight, one across. All of them. Perfect.

I've no explanation, but have set something down, not left the room, and it's just gone. Find it later like in the basement, porch, attic .

There is the story of a man walking in a field, just vanished. For a long time after, they could hear him calling in the middle of the field, but couldn't see anyone.
edit on 04243330America/ChicagoMon, 01 Apr 2024 08:14:33 -050014202400000033 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

With an almighty God making order and chaos the only logical explanation is that with God anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Going further? I cared for 4 100 year old rose bushes. Mom passed, I sold the house.

Leaving the last time...there was a single red rose 8 (EIGHT)feet up in an evergreen bush.

Moms message to me...

God Bless

top topics

join