It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In defence of (bits of) David Icke's latest theorising. (Yes, even as a Christian..)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I read an article written by David Icke today in the Australian magazine New Dawn, as an introduction to some of the ideas in his new book. I have a digital subscription - the mag is quite good, a lot of alternative theorising, some NAN (new age nonsense) to watch out for, but equally the editorial team are not ashamed to incorporate articles from strong Christians too, hence it is worthy of special respect in the alternative media arena for showing all sides to the debate over modern spirituality & the insights of various traditions.

As I read through the article, fully expecting an overload of NAN, it didn't happen. Instead, Icke made a decent presentation of explaining the complexities of the spiritual war for the soul of Mankind, identifying the culpable agents acting against Humanity's interests as either 'the Cult' or 'Satanists'. Essentially, he explains that 'the Cult' operates a whole bunch of secret societies & powerful international financial & corporate bodies which are able to collectively decimate the general wellbeing of Mankind & to destroy any attempt at realistic spirituality that we may have independently attempted without their malign influence taking effect. Ultimately he points out that behind the human facets of the Cult, there is a non-human force operating against the interests of Mankind. I cannot fault him so far, he's spot on. And even when he cautiously raises the point regarding his exposure to theories of 'reptilian' entities with their 'grey alien' subordinates, I can't say I'm too concerned, because in the extra-Biblical literature, there are some descriptions of the fallen angels as possessing a reptilian nature, akin to the Seraphim class of angels, as an example. And the legacy of Aleister Crowley, the English black magician, includes an image of his spiritual familiar daimon which named itself 'Aiwass', which he sketched in the early 20th century, which looked pretty much exactly like an alien grey - yet it was clearly a malevolent dark spiritual entity, basing that on the context of the written works which accompanied Aiwass's interference in the affairs of Mankind.

So then, Icke goes on to explain a really good description of what we might consider to be the ultimate in mass formation psychosis, the way that entire populations can be infected by 'mental viruses' which cause bizarre, despicable behaviour in huge social groupings which really should know better, seeing as they are all adults & understand the general rules of organised societies. He describes the Cree Indian theory of the mind virus 'Wetiko', which is to them, a form of possession by a spiritual 'principality' (in the language of the Bible) which leads to all of those who are infected with it behaving in broadly similar ways, entirely to the detriment of Mankind at large. Essentially, Wetiko is the power behind the narcissistic psychopath, or 'super psychopath', and Wetiko intends that all human emotion is culled from the human spirit, instead replaced with cold & calculating inversion of human values, superiority complexes, violent activity against literally any and all whom Wetiko determines it may perchance dominate in a direct competition. Wetiko is not the evil opposed by good; instead it is 'crazy evil' which will oppose other manifestations of Wetiko as quickly as possible to secure whatever advantages may be gleaned. Wetiko is gang warfare & pointless teenage stabbing fatalities, it is both Stalin & Hitler, it is both sides in a bar room brawl, it is Clintons raping Haiti, it is the Bidens pillaging Ukraine, it is the Bushes looting Iraq & passing the Patriot Act.

Essentially, anywhere that power, greed & violence coalesce, there you will find the influence of the 'mind virus' or 'principality' known to the Cree as Wetiko. Narcissistic psychopathy - a true virus that has had a devastating effect on world history, increasingly so over the past few hundred years as more & more people began to accumulate the power that comes from the wealth associated with industrialisation. The greater the spread of advanced society, the greater the potential operating niches that Wetiko can find in which to corrupt ever more people - lawyers, lobbyists, pharma CEOs & tech entrepreneurs. As development spreads, and technology fills in more gaps in the human experience, Wetiko seems only to increase in strength.

But Wetiko is an unsophisticated principality, a 'blind force' so to speak. The real devil in the details is the Cult's inversion principle, by which every good virtue of Mankind's soul essence is rooted out & inverted to pervert what is good & holy, making it crass, perverse, unholy, a mockery of the divine, sexualisation of the young, etc. Creating unholy abominations is the work of the true demons which afflict this world through the deliberate magickal workings of the Cult operatives, who deliberately make sport of corrupting the pure & the beautiful, especially innocent youth. They make a game out of it, deliberately crushing the essentially good person's will to be good, the will to resist evil, tricking and tempting from all sides by the creation of a corrupt & perverse society, which inevitably is producing corrupt & perverse minds in human beings, even in those who occupy responsible positions in society, and this is done as part of an occult control system, so that none is free of the corrupting influence of the dark powers behind the hearts of the human operatives in the Cult.

But David Icke's article stops there, essentially. His new book will veer off into very occultic 'controlled opposition' territory, in the form of the eclectic New Age Nonsense (NAN) that he is rather famous for by now. In summary, I would say that Icke has presented an excellent analysis of the operation of the human & non-human powers working to control the world that we live in, and the Cree reference to the Wetiko principality is a timely explainer which describes mass formation psychosis to near-perfection; however, I know from reading a few of his prior books that he greatly disparages Christianity, and promotes woo woo wacky NAN by the bucketload.

He is controlled opposition, that much is certain. He is full of the 5th dimension/ starseed mumbo-jumbo, and the evil powers which he otherwise does an excellent job of exposing actually laugh at him, as he puts out muck in abundance which both deceives others & causes the man himself to be deceived. Those demonic powers, those reptilian former seraphs & a variety of angels from the other choirs fell from grace in one of several rebellions against the order of the Heavenly Hosts & ultimately against God Most High, YHWH, whose Kingdom of Light is under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Only the knowledge of God progresses a person from the basic understanding of the spiritual warfare that Icke describes. The name of Jesus is the only name that can overcome the powers of high ranking demons when their activity is evident in the life of an individual or in wider societal groupings. Those dark powers can be defeated by prayer in the Holy Spirit, and God can lead the victims out into bright expanses of liberated territory that he will establish for them. In the fullness of time, He will ultimately redeem this world to Himself in the final enactment of the salvation plan for all Mankind, which was instantiated through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus - unto a New Heaven & a New Earth.

FITO.

edit on MarchFriday2413CDT09America/Chicago-050007 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I personally think David Icle is a hero! He started the whole conversation about MANY conspiracy theories out there. Even if he is also responsible for the lizard people theory, whose to say, you know?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was a excellent read that was well out together and informative. I believe you and I are of the same opinion with him.

Kudos FITO

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The Bible explains it much more succinctly, without the unnecessary fluff or "NAN".

What David Icke is describing, whether instigated and/or committed by fallen angels and/or humans is sin. Sin is transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4), or lawlessness as the NKJV calls it.

Sin first manifested itself as selfishness and pride in a created being, a covering cherub named Lucifer (Ezekiel 28:11-19, Isaiah 14:12-21). It is still selfishness and pride that is the root of sin (Proverbs 16:18, 1 Corinthians 10:24).

The mastermind behind it all is the dragon; that old serpent, the devil, Satan (Revelation 12:9; 20:2). Satan works behind the scenes, through powers and principalities, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Sin reached its full in Noah's day (Genesis 6:5). Just eight people were saved from the flood (Genesis 7:18). Jesus prophesied that the last days would be like the days of Noah (Matthew 24:38-39). Paul prophesied in detail how people would be in the last days (2 Timothy 3:1-7).

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

David Icke is not benefiting Christianity whatsoever. While he may have some of it right, it is still by and large a deception, serving to lead people away from the truth.

Everything we need to know is found in the Bible.

Those are my thoughts. I did not read the article in question, just your OP.

edit on MarchSat, 30 Mar 2024 01:18:00 -0500America/Chicago3101 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So what it boils down to is when I see Waguga walking down the street I take him in for a cup of coffee?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Seeing him live was awesome. He explains things well and knows his stuff, prior seeing him the venue had to change as they cancelled him the day before and we had to wait for further instructions for when he got a new venue asap . He must have some good info if they try and shut him down wherever he goes.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Another well written comment. Thank you for the summary of Icke's views.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
I personally think David Icle is a hero! He started the whole conversation about MANY conspiracy theories out there. Even if he is also responsible for the lizard people theory, whose to say, you know?

He is a truth seeker. I may or may not agree with this or that, but he hits the nail on the NAN stuff a lot.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
While my Icke info is FIO's response the rest is just a "public service announcement"

He is controlled opposition, that much is certain. He is full of the 5th dimension/ starseed mumbo-jumbo, and the evil powers which he otherwise does an excellent job of exposing actually laugh at him, as he puts out muck in abundance which both deceives others & causes the man himself to be deceived. Those demonic powers, those reptilian former seraphs & a variety of angels from the other choirs fell from grace in one of several rebellions against the order of the Heavenly Hosts & ultimately against God Most High, YHWH

OK...first thing to understand is the NHI uses masks so fixating on the identity's is just another diversion. Which is why this tactic is used, cause it works every time.

What David Icke HAS done is by chasing down information shown us where some of the NHI hotspots are. His own fixation on what form it takes is his achilles heel. Same as most of us. IF you are going to engage with it and that's a huge decision, you'll have to grow the EFF up and finally engage it with the full knowledge of it's tactic's, strengths, weaknesses, limits. We already know our own as Humans so avoiding going in on "it's terms" is mandatory.

I'm aware this isn't what people want to hear. Suks to be you, grow a pair, quit whining. The NHI behind all this is laughing at you. The minute you begin engaging it forewarned, forearmed you'd be shocked at how quickly it decides it doesn't want to play with you anymore. Make it miserable for it to manipulate humans it's game over.
That simple.

More to be hating on me for.

Example: God LET Lucifer dick with Job. Everything but killing him was on the table. Do not throw bible verses around to suit yourself. The Devil is a job description, not a singular being. Seraph's & Cheribim are God's lapdogs, meant to guard him. If you are going to get "biblical" start with understanding anything you ascribe as having to do with the Bible was created by God and sanctioned by him. Put blame where it belongs.

God also fits the description of a NHI. Get over it.

Example: As people moved away from religion more and wilder Masks got deployed. Rakes, Blackeyed kids, ET's, Shadow People, the list is ongoing an long. Creepy Pasta is a veritable goldmine for the NHI. We're doing it's work for it. We also fail epically to remove compromised powerbrokers from power. Here in the US we can't get our cookies together to vote out bad actors. The NHI treats us like children because we act like children. Not particularily bright ones either.

Back to David Icke. Came across this and OMG!!! He's a baby!!! I had no idea he was that good looking in his youth.

edit on 30-3-2024 by Caver78 because: Removed some material (T&C consideration)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
mr. Icke has difficulty explaining stuff ... his words don't always resonate with understanding

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Excellent OP!

In case anyone would be interested in reading about "Wetiko" from an entirely different source, here's a link to an online booklet by a guy named Paul Levy:
LINK - The Wetiko Virus

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Your post demonstrates a phenomenal lack of insight into the true operation of Christianity, or even an understanding of spiritual warfare. While there are questions & mysteries surrounding the Biblical literature which need to be addressed by competent theologians, the general purpose point of salvation is that we are liberated from the influence of the apex predators in this world. We are given weapons - the Word of God, the Name of Jesus, praying in the Holy Spirit to benefit the Inner Man & strengthen him to face down whatever evil comes our way - none of what you have written demonstrates even an ounce of understanding. Crucially, you lack compassion also, there is zero evidence that you understand the need for the love of your fellow man, rather, you MOCK him, and as I said elsewhere on this site a couple of days ago, God despises those who mock rather than seeking to understand & meet a brother at his point of need.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Freth

I am unsure whether you are accusing me of not understanding the Christian perspective, but I can assure you I am a 'solid' Christian, I'm a member of my local evangelical church, member of the prayer team, born again by water & Spirit, reading the Bible every day, praying in the Spirit, utilising the charismatic gifts.

You seem to misunderstand the reason I chose to address Icke's article. I didn't read & write about it because I support his perspective, and neither did I somehow 'miss the boat' on the fact that the Bible explains it all perfectly well. My reason for writing was simply to show that Icke's basic thesis is more or less correct, and he has, as others have mentioned, really homed in on the 'hotspots' of Cult activity in this fallen world, so we can at least credit him with having balls of steel for going up against the hotspots of spiritual warfare, especially seeing as he does not have the protection of the blood of Christ covering him in the battle.

But that is why I say he is controlled opposition - because even though he gets really close to the mark, especially in addressing the organisation of the human participants in Satanic activities, he cannot expose them in the fullness of proving their identity as Satanic powers rather than 'aliens'. So they make a show of shutting down his platform, because it suits them that he isn't able to speak freely & identify main human players in the Cult organisation - but they allow him to keep yammering on because he draws people close to the apex predators, making them vulnerable to attacks by the Satanic powers themselves, and leading them into spiritual error such that they find it harder to recognise the truth - that Jesus is Lord, and every knee shall bow, ultimately.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't hesitate to call the people running this clown
world sometype of reptile because they're definitely not
human beings. Human beings have empathy and compassion.
Most of them are clueless and void of such virtues.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

We are to wish enlightenment, freedom and wisdom for all and everything, even to the lizard people. A god almighty has the power to make everything perfect. It means we are loving and caring, otherwise we are hateful.

edit on 1711871776302amSun, 31 Mar 2024 02:56:16 -050003America/Chicago31 by Unharmed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

That vid made me miss my wife and she would've said
like wise almost word for word in your text. She was the side
of me that tempered the anger always feel first. It's much harder
with her gone. Thanks for reminding me I'm still working on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

There truly is an eternal source of omnipotence. Only by its help you can reach perfection. It is there and it wants you to succeed. Look for it every day continuously, always look for it, there's nothing else to do and that's how we live. You'll see your life crumbling down as you will find a new life with The Eternal all good omnipotent wise by your side
edit on 1711876147304amSun, 31 Mar 2024 04:09:07 -050003America/Chicago31 by Unharmed because: (no reason given)

join