It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese military UFO whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
In my continued series of military whistleblowers from around the world; I present a Japanese fighter pilot and Air Defense Force Base Commander Mamoru Sato:

Mamoru Sato, Retired veteran Japanese fighter pilot and Air Defense Force Base Commander with 34 years of service, gives one account of an incident with a UFO in Japanese skies.

I have added English subtitles. His self introduction is in reply tweet.

Link to Twitter Video

Military whistleblowers coming forward around the world.

We don’t know what they are or where they are from.

But we know they are real.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yep you'd be hard pressed to find anyone saying that there's nothing out there for sure. But what that is, is another thing all together. Only thing that military whistle blowers have to offer, is they don't know either LOL. And being the militaries of the world have no ability to impact the sightings, there's really nothing to worry about. And if their really is off world intelligence, the casualty rate is extremely low considering world history. Of course, I can say that because I haven't been abducted and probed LOL. Imagination goes a long,long way amongst us humans, there's that 👍

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Whistleblower’s = Pied Piper’s with no respect

😆
👽

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I don't know about this one because it was a training flight over an airbase with a pilot and an instructor, where both men saw the UFO and witnessed problems with the aircraft, yet only the pilot reported it and was told to keep quiet (?) What about the instructor's report...nadda?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze I think its part of soft disclosure, Nick Pope who used to work for the British MOD has been doing it for us for years. Not so sure if anymore from the Uk will come out, we can only hope.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Japan has a well skilled navy, they also work very closely with the US because some surrender deal that happened back in the day. Japan whould have this kept hush-hush unless the US allowed them to go public.

new topics

top topics

join