It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS Accuse Sean "P. Diddy" Combs of Sex Trafficking and Raid His Homes in LA and Miami

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It’s all connected. Diddler handled the celebrity side and Epstein handled the elites. I’m sure there are other groups. The judges don’t say squat because of their time spent at Epstein island.

Now to go down the rabbit whole of all who regularly attended the diddlers parties. Just found out Lebron said they were the best parties. I’m no longer a Lebron fan….

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It’s all connected. Diddler handled the celebrity side and Epstein handled the elites. I’m sure there are other groups. The judges don’t say squat because of their time spent at Epstein island.

Now to go down the rabbit whole of all who regularly attended the diddlers parties. Just found out Lebron said they were the best parties. I’m no longer a Lebron fan….

I never was a LeBron fan, matter of fact I stopped watching basketball and was a Lifelong Laker fan. When he leaves, I may take it up again. Maybe not, I'm not really missing it, so much. Add on I need to pay to watch a game anymore. F that.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It’s all connected.

I agree. They all know each other.

Diddler handled the celebrity side and Epstein handled the elites. I’m sure there are other groups. The judges don’t say squat because of their time spent at Epstein island.

Yes. I think there was a lot of crossover. The Diddler knows politicians for sure and a lot of his people spout politics. Jamie Fox comes to mind.

And there are celebrities and famous people involved with Epstein. (Funny how he just died and poof it pretty much just went all away)

GRODY to the MAX !
edit on 5300618America/Chicagopm04 by 5thHead because: Fix quote

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
PD started citizen change. Their thing was VOTE or DIE. Remember that crap?

I'm not saying you should read this, just providing the link.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

P. Diddy invoked the phrase, "Obama or Die", at the BET Awards 2008.

He knows all the lefty politicians. At the very least he has attempted to get in with them.
edit on 5300618America/Chicagopm04 by 5thHead because: The Diddler

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Member Wendy Williams?

It seems like not too long ago I would see her on TV and I would think, this lady is crazy. But in a fun way. But also at the same time really together and coherent. Then I would change the channel because she would be talking about entertainment gossip. But I saw the appeal and thought she had become a pretty big thing with a lot of fans.

Then one day I noticed she wasn't there anymore. I wondered; "what happened with her?" And then forgot about her.

Turns out they drugged her up, made her crazy for real, took her life away (and money) and put her under a conservatorship. And now people prolly just say "oh Wendy Williams, she's always been crazy."

Not only that but she apparently was in the process of exposing the Diddler further. (He had already gotten her fired from a previous job.)

This video gets into some real stuff and ends up with a real life MK Ultra type guy from Canada being the guy trying to drug Kanye and put him under a conservatorship.

The FBI has to know about this stuff and they let it happen.

How the @#$& does a guy from the Canadian government who smirks about using secret drugs on people, get to even suggest that he should own a pop star ?

This country is scary as hell people. This shouldn't be happening.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The vote or die crew.

Diddle, J-Lo ?, Usher, ?, ?, 50¢, ?, Pharrell ?, ?, Jamie Fox, Russell Simmons, Yoko Ono (leave her alone Diddler!!!), Erkel, Queen La-Ti-Fa, Ludacris.
edit on 5300315America/Chicagopm05 by 5thHead because: Name drop

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Maybe Bieber has something to add

t.me...

Looks like he does.

Lost Myself at a Diddy Party
Didnt know that's how it'd go
I was in it for a new Ferrari
but it cost me way more than my soul
was it all worth the fortune and fame
all the curves never walking the same
signed a paper so he never had to say sorry
Lost Myself at a Diddy Party

Released two days ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Holy Crap! Is that for real?
I suspected (we ALL suspected) Bieber got groomed and used.
That really confirms things.
IF it's real.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I THINK it is.

www.traplyrics.com...

Still confirming

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join