It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Settles Lawsuit over Ivermectin Social Media Posts

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looks like The FDA is now admitting the controversial drug Ivermectin is for Humans too!!

They have agreed to never ever again say Ivermectin is for Horses only!!

Some Doctors sued The FDA Bastards a while back.

The FDA apparently didn't have sovereign immunity this time!!

Somehow The FDA must now delete certain posts on certain major Social Media !!!

OH_MY_GOD it's "self censoring" now !! 🤣

Maybe it takes Courts and Lawyers to "Decide" what's "DisInformation and Lies" 🐸

A Horse is a Horse of course 😁

FDA Settles Lawsuit over Ivermectin Social Media Posts

The FDA has agreed to delete and never republish several social-media posts suggesting that ivermectin, a drug that some doctors used to treat COVID-19, is for animals and not humans.

While the FDA still does not approve of using ivermectin to treat COVID, it settled Thursday a lawsuit brought by three doctors who sued it, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services and its secretary, Xavier Becerra, and FDA secretary Robert Califf. All parties have settled.

The lawsuit, filed on June 2, 2022, was brought by doctors Mary Talley Bowden, Paul Marik and Robert Apter, each of whom claimed the FDA was interfering with their ability to practice medicine.

The case was initially dismissed on the grounds the FDA had "sovereign immunity," though a U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit reversed the lower court's decision saying that the "FDA is not a physician."

The appeals court also said that, "Even tweet-sized doses of personalized medical advice are beyond the FDA's statutory authority."

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Awesome news and it should shut a few traps here on ATS. It's a small win in the big picture of massive misdeeds by politicized government agencies that went directly against medical professionals prescribed medical advice.

But hey, in this day and age, a win is a win is a win.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Awesome news and it should shut a few traps here on ATS. It's a small win in the big picture of massive misdeeds by politicized government agencies that went directly against medical professionals prescribed medical advice.

Now comes the damage lawsuits !!

Wonder how many People died or got sicker because they "believed" what The FDA was saying?

How many Doctors gave the wrong advice that cost a life or two? 😃

Oh Boy 😀💡

"Sue the Bastards!!"

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Awesome news and it should shut a few traps here on ATS

lol I doubt that . Though yes great news.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is good news. Doctors should have access to meds to use for diseases. Ivermectin was approved to use on humans. I am glad we have some doctors who will stand up to the corruption of the FDA. From an agency that gets much of it's money from Pharma companies which patent meds.

Yes, we need medicines and the FDA has the responsibility of making sure those meds are manufactured properly for safety. But there actions discounting Ivermectin as a horse med only was improper.

During the pandemic Doctors were forced to use practices that were not correct, putting a person on a breathing machine without it being necessary at the time can have bad effects, but the medical governing agencies pushed them to stick them on those machines saying conventional methods were not going to work. It led to more deaths than it should have, those machines can damage the integrity of the lungs. They should be used only when all other options are attempted, not just because someone tests positive for covid and is having some normal problems breathing similar to other diseases that do not need the machines. It is the doctors and hospitals call, the people who are actually working with the patient.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder what the "trust the science" and "the whole world agrees on this" people have to say about this.
Isn't the FDA funded mostly by those it regulates. Totally a fox guarding the hen house scenario going on there.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great news! I wonder if Facebook/Meta will be running around removing all those 'Fact Check' they made on people's posts, mine included!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So a drug that has been out for 50 or so years, billions of doses given to humans and on the WHO list of essential medications for humans has to go to court for the FDA to wake up too humans using it? Someone is overdue for a tar and feathering to show them off as the quacks they are.

What this is really about is the jab getting its emergency use authorization. That would not of been possible with a safe and effective treatment already available. So everything that helped or worked was attacked.

Good to see enough good people still in the courts to call out this nonsense. Hopefully wins like this encourages more to take on the crimes against humanity that have taken place.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Now comes the damage lawsuits !!

Wonder how many People died or got sicker because they "believed" what The FDA was saying?

How many Doctors gave the wrong advice that cost a life or two? 😃

Oh Boy 😀💡

"Sue the Bastards!!"

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Several friends attest to the fact that they never got Covid due to proactively taking Ivermectin. I bought some as a preventive measure but did not end up taking it. Did not get Covid, I rely on garlic as a cure for everything except for that which itself causes as scribed in a 17th century herbal Culpeper's Complete Herbal a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aurora1
Several friends attest to the fact that they never got Covid due to proactively taking Ivermectin. I bought some as a preventive measure but did not end up taking it. Did not get Covid, I rely on garlic as a cure for everything except for that which itself causes as scribed in a 17th century herbal Culpeper's Complete Herbal a reply to: xuenchen

Well that's so breathtaking! 😃

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Great news! I wonder if Facebook/Meta will be running around removing all those 'Fact Check' they made on people's posts, mine included!
Rainbows
Jane

They should leave all the post up, and put an official "Community Court Ruling" post in front of them. 😀

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now there's a thought..... or maybe just great big TRUTH stamp!
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... oh, and in smallish print.... read at your peril!

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
better late than never.

to the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So those authorisations were illegal meaning damaged people can sue for reparations? The dollar is going to collapse.

This is it folks. The crest of the wave for your election tsunami.

I wish you all well.

a reply to: kwaka

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join