It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DMT, The Spirit Molecule; Seat of Perception & Root of Connection in Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

In this thread I will be inviting thought rather than simply espousing a theory, because I am highly interested in the realism that can be accomplished in dreams, as a direct result of my own long experience with extremely vivid, hugely realistic dreaming, over a span of more than a decade.

To firstly describe my experience, and thus why this topic interests me so greatly, for the past thirteen years or thereabouts, I have dreamed extremely vivid dreams during many hours of each & every night. Now, I may have been in REM time for short durations on paper, but my experience was such that I felt I had dreamed for many hours each time.

Many of those dreams (perhaps 30%) were godly, spiritual dreams, some of which were prophetic, many of which came true in waking life soon or even months to years thereafter. Examples include a 'training accident' involving multiple RAF (Royal Air Force) jet aircraft in the skies over northern Scotland in which one pilot died & two planes were somehow downed. Another example involves the rise of ISIS in the Middle East, sponsored by the elitist interests who manipulate affairs covertly, to an extent which shocked them, in terms of the brutality they had inadvertently unleashed. Many more of the total number of dreams (perhaps 40%) were in some manner or other 'nightmares', in which I suffered greatly the twisting labyrinthine paradox of endless infinity stretching inward & swirling around my mind like fractal chicanery of the most twisted & disturbing sort possible, eith demons attacking me in body, soul & spirit or so it seemed. In many instances I felt severe pain within the dream construct - for example being stabbed repeatedly, or having boiling liquid poured over my head. The remaining 30% of my dreams were a mixture of generally neutral dreams of what I consider to be an ordinary sort, nothing spectacular either way, just the mind sorting through its shenanigans on a day by day basis.

What intrigues me the most, aside from the very few truly lucid dreams I have experienced (only one of which lasted more than a few minutes - the longest was around an hour of 'flight time' in lucidity) is the fact that my body identification in the dream was so thoroughly mapped to my central nervous system in waking reality that I actually experienced severe pain in certain nightmares. Literal screaming agony, and yet I was unable to wake up. This is where my theory regarding '___' comes in. '___' is found in the brain, particularly the pineal gland & the cerebrospinal fluid, and elsewhere within the body, yet the science we have to date doesn't know what it is there for. When massive doses of '___' are taken recreationally, the user spins off into a fractal landscape of deep dreamlike reality, apparently meeting with the archons & other entities involved in the dreaming experience. My speculation is that '___' is responsible for mapping our central nervous system into the virtual reality construct which dreaming represents, so that we can experience a tangible level of reality in the dream which is roughly equivalent to waking reality. I suspect that when greater amounts of '___' are activated by the dreaming brain, a greater intensity of the mapping of the central nervous system leads to greater potential for pleasure or pain within the dream construct as real physical sensations.

Please have a look at the following for a little inspiration. As above, so below?

Thoughts?

Many thanks,

FITO.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have a few questions about the mechanics of it all. Can you do "just a little '___'" for a pleasurable feeling or will the slightest amount take u to that other dimension? It is either trip or no effect!? How does the dosing change the outcome?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
I have a few questions about the mechanics of it all. Can you do "just a little '___'" for a pleasurable feeling or will the slightest amount take u to that other dimension? It is either trip or no effect!? How does the dosing change the outcome?
I simply feel I would be to scared to try it even if my favorite person in the world was my friend, Alice D. Wonderful. Or say, I dunno, my other friend had left me some of it but scared me to death to touch. Can a person handle it, especially when he never even once came close to seeing the bad side of wonderland?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Regarding the Spiritual connection, one must question why it has been made illegal. We should awaken our Spirit, not practice ‘woke ideology’.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Are you suggesting it would be woke to practice '___' usage, or that it would be woke to suppress its usage? I'm not sure which side of the argument you're coming down on.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment I think he is saying that mankind deserves to know whatever wisdom you gain by indulging...something which has been labeled worthless, poisonous, poor judgement, even evil and wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

My advice, based on what I've read, is that '___' usage is dangerous for the psyche of the person using it. I've heard it described as deathly terrifying, and as a not-at-all pleasant experience.

I just want to make it abundantly clear that I am NOT advocating for the recreational or even 'therapeutic' use of D '___' - I think it's the most dangerous of the psychedelics, aside from heavy doses of L '___'.

The only psychedelics I would believe to be useful under specific circumstances for therapeutic applications are P psilocybin & K ketamine. Psilocybin is very good at dealing with depression when taken under the guidance of a suitably qualified therapist/ researcher, and ketamine is potentially very helpful for persons suffering severe chronic pain, which I myself experience. Unfortunately ketamine therapy here in the UK is very expensive, at £1400 per session. Sadly I cannot afford to utilise this method of potentially 'resetting' my brain's pain-sensing apparatus at the present time, though I would dearly like to try it. I saw that a 'ketamine coma' is the most effective means of resetting that apparatus when I watched a documentary about a girl named Maya who lives in the USA but had the treatment done in Mexico. She was totally healed of her severe complex regional pain syndrome. I personally have central pain syndrome, which is a very similar condition.

MDMA is very good under the guidance of a counsellor at dealing with severe PTSD, I've seen amazing results with that, though it's not always seen to be a psychedelic in the traditional sense.

edit on MarchFriday2413CDT11America/Chicago-050005 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, no matter what I think calling it, "deathly terrifyinng," and, "not at all pleasant," is all my friend needed to hear to know that that is just an immediate no thank you, on his part. He will stick with Alice and probably never cheat on her.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
it has been made illegal

Yet you can buy liquor everywhere. What's wrong with this picture?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Go to erowid.org

That is the place for all the information.

Also FITO It is nothing like the dream experience, though dreams are deeply fascinating, a good tip is to set your alarm two to three hours before you intend to get up, then go back to sleep, that should help people who can’t recall their dreams or want to get into lucid dreaming.

Sleep is the greatest thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As far as I can see it it's not the '__'

It's a part or reality revealing itself.

You take a substance and then some things get mapped out. It's not the '__', it's the part you know. If it wasn't there it wouldn't be there with or without '__'.

It's like a cupboard, it's there but you don't always look inside it. The substance taken voluntarely seems to give instant acces to content and experience. It reveals time and paths, temporal and eternal things which can reveals truths and decepetions, with or without you knowing which they are. Anyhow, not every day is the same by which I mean, every day you can learn things so not every day is the same and as you get older things can change.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
it has been made illegal

Yet you can buy liquor everywhere. What's wrong with this picture?

Marijuana too in many states.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
OK I have had very similar dream experiences to you. Ive had a few lucid dreams, one a few months ago i was in a military base at night. Yes it feels like hours of vivid dreams a night, some precognitive predicting the future. Like I had a series of recurring dreams that started in 1995 about Hurricane Katrina that happened in 2005. I would be driving northbound across the Twin Spans over Lake Pontchartrain in my Mustang. Then a square piece of the bridge would be missing and I would drive into the lake and wake up. When the storm hit square pieces were missing as they weren't tied down to the support columns. They thought the water would never get that high. I had a dream two nights ago of being with a stripper, then tonight I was randomly in a strip club in New Orleans for the first time in 20 years. I know your brain secretes ___ when you are dying. Check out ___ The Spirit Molecule. Thankfully I don't get pain from my dreams, though I do get attacked by ghosts, abducted by aliens as a kid, although I think that was real. I got run over by a train a few months ago with my head and body smashed under the train wheels on the tracks. I get shot in the head a lot in my dreams, but I always get back up and they are freaked tf out LOL. I dreamed last week I owned an NFL stadium with attached baseball field, bus stop, and airport with 18 wheelers. I could write a book I remember so many dreams back to when I was just a year and a half old.

top topics

join