It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I give you my word as a Biden"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I must have missed something here. I wasn't aware that the name "Biden" was the gold standard for honesty. Maybe it isn't?

There's strong evidence that not only is his word no good, but giving "his word" is, in fact, practically a guarantee that he's lying.

Noah Rothman, a writer for the National Review says that Biden is a known liar, and a very bad liar. Rothman has observed that 'Biden has developed a series of verbal tics that tend to either precede or follow some of his more flagrant mendacities. ' These include giving his word, and saying things like “not a joke”, “you think I’m kidding... I’m not”, and "true story, swear to God".

Back when Joe was running against Trump, he vowed to be an "ally of the light". He gave his word. Can a pathological liar be an ally of the light?

Here's a hilarious "my word as a Biden" tale. He punctuated this whopper with "not a joke", "this is the God’s truth”, AND “my word as a Biden.” It's a tri-fecta!
“This is the God’s truth,” Biden had said as he told the story. “My word as a Biden.”

Here's a more recent one that has become my personal favorite. I wonder if anyone, anywhere is dumb enough to believe this one. This is truly a Biden masterpiece.The gay epiphany. Biden claimed that his dad (who apparently was woke in 1961) taught Joey to accept gays. Never mind that at the time, anti-gay sentiment was so strong in the U.S. that a public service video called "Boys Beware" was being shown at schools throughout the country. It warned young boys about predatory homosexuals. The same year, the Wilmington, Delaware newspaper ran a story about "sex deviants".

But Joe tells us that in 1961, in small town Delaware, his Catholic working class father was totally accepting of gay people.
1:12 of sheer hilarity:

A few years later, and Joe seemed to be much less accepting of gay people. I wonder what happened to the Great Epiphany of 1961?
it's simple. They love each other. But marriage should be between a man and a woman.

It's simple. They love each other. But they're a security risk.

How to spot a Biden lie

Seriously, no one on the planet believes this

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

How to spot a Biden lie

His lips are moving...

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
I must have missed something here. I wasn't aware that the name "Biden" was the gold standard for honesty. Maybe it isn't?

At least Joe can still remember his last name.
So that's something.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How did I miss this one? Even CNN called him out on this:

"I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell"

CNN's Daniel Dale said: "This president has a pattern, at this point, of either inventing or embellishing stories..."

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

It is interesting looking back over his old speeches and seeing the 180 he has done on many many subjects over the years .

Even living in the UK the sheer hatred of Trump that was thrown daily for 4 years was obvious to a blind man yet I don't hear calls for Joe Biden to be hit with the 25th amendment like they were calling for it with Trump and the embarrassing gaffs that Biden is doing never get mentioned on the MSM and his hollier than though son Hunter should be hanging from a Lampost after what was on his laptop hard drives , the smut was a distraction and people fell for it if they really looked at who he was sending checks to in the Ukraine? Hunter was the bag man and a lot of Democrats had children on the payroll in that country and nothing was said , not one sentence of Biden daughters diary was on the news .

You really have to wonder what people in non western countries are seeing on their news about all this and just what they are thinking

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Two words that should never be spoken in the same sentence....Biden and Honesty. When I looked at some of the stuff he did in Congress years ago and how he lies about how he never did stuff like that, it seems like he has always told lies or said things that were not socially appropriate to keep his job in congress. He did not have dementia back then. Now with Dementia, you forget the latest stuff first and revert back to your younger years. I can see him forgetting things in the last year, but he should still remember what he did years ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Another classic. When he met rap singer Cardi B, he said his daughter calls him "Joey B". Yea, sure. His daughter didn't call him 'dad'. She called him 'Joey B'.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nah, don't you know that when Joe does it they're just charming embellishments.
When Trump does the same they're impeachable lies.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's hilarious how his damage control people try to cover for him.

When he said he was in New York the day after 9/11, it was a lie.
He went there on the 20th, nine days later.

They said: "But he DID go there." It's like the actual dates are just incidental. They don't matter.

When he went to New York and New Jersey after hurricane Ida,
he told reporters he saw skyscrapers 'swaying back and forth" dramatically.

Then there's the bridge collapse story.
www.msn.com...

He is literally incapable of telling the truth!

top topics

join