It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bridget Macron was a man.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Bridget Macron was a man

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
She's soo to DEI for. 😯

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

i really thought you were serious for a moment!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Her children were born in 1975, 1977 and 1984. So this would mean that if she were a he the sex would have had to gone on for almost ten years. The niece of the secret service agent would have aged ten years in that time and where did a secret service agent come into the picture?

As she was born in 1953 she would have been 21 when the first child was fathered and 31 when the third child was fathered and the sex change must have come after that when she was 32. That would have been in 1982. So her first husband, a banker who she married in 1974 must have been very surprised to find her junk as is suggested.

You find the oddest ways and topics to always 100 % deny stories about the left / leftist.

And as someone said, to always 100 % support the stories about Trump.

You probably only see about 10 % of the world around you, with such exacting specifications.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hilarious!

How does this affect anyone on here?

Who cares? Oh wait perverts maybe? Voyeurs? Fetishists

No really those jumping on the "A President's wife is really a man? There's something very familiar about this story." tell me why it matters most of all tell my why it matters to you that a president wife has a penis?

Not seeing why I need to know or care sure seems to bring in the crowd though...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

First I would like to say in my defence.Is that over the past few years investigative journalism especially when they come up with something interesting is now a conspiracy theory. Then in this case having established that there are some questions which need clearing up ,Which gets ignored remember these people are on the taxpayers dollar.Then suddennly we seem to have a few top people who are not as they seem ,which seem to be carrying around extra bits.Then we get a push for tranengerism, puberty blockers etc. Do we see a trend where a certain type of person has reached the overachiever stage and wants everyone to conform to their way of thinking?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
tell me why it matters most of all tell my why it matters to you that a president wife has a penis?

Not seeing why I need to know or care sure seems to bring in the crowd though...

When a President and his First Lady blatantly and publicly lie and misrepresent themselves to the people they supposedly represent, it should concern everyone.
Maybe not you, obviously, but certainly to everyone with a brain.
edit on 14-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Good of you to have noticed my post Arc and I think I understand your perception. However, this one as an example, I had never heard this story nor had any knowledge of this woman and I paid little attention to Macron. He was friendly with Trump and he is friendly with Biden. He is the dude in France and France is France and sooner than later the entire European thing is going to crash and so who is in power now or will be then, it is going to be a mess. A big mess, more than it is now and it matters not much whether it is people who are called liberal or people who are called conservative because it's coming down.

As for Trump, yes, the difference between him and Biden is a joke to me. Plenty of folk here where we post are happy to pound Biden into the ground yet at the same time extol how great Trump is. Me, i do my best to debunk things that many others do not want to have debunked. Biden gets debunked here all the time, I, debunk Trump all the time. You, it seems disapprove of my perceptions of Trump. But, oh well.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It seems that this story is still gaining legs as Macron seems to be very gay in the past,and the rumours persist of a pedo blackmail ring about the time Jean/Bridgette transitioned. Trending on X
twitter.com...
And any real journalist would bet their career on the fact that he was a she , and was doing Macron when he was in fact fourteen. twitter.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331113124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

tell me why it matters most of all tell my why it matters to you that a president wife has a penis?

When a President and his First Lady blatantly and publicly lie and misrepresent themselves to the people they supposedly represent, it should concern everyone.

Yeah, it would be nice if the leader of a country wasn’t bullsh*tting the whole country on every aspect of his life.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The fact that Macron has no children should be the first red flag. Why would anyone vote for someone to run a country, that has no legacy. He has zero stake in the game to create a better country for the future.

Apparently, he’s not alone:

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 15-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Interesting, the plot thickens. What empathy could they have for the common struggles of the general population? at best they would not have a clue.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Oh so if they were a man and said hey buddy I am a man you would be ok?
But because they say I am woman you loose respect for them? Is that correct? In this day and age what would be the point? Gay, trans are all out. What is obvious to me is you are homophobic and that is ok and typically stems from being a latent homosexual again ok as long as your not violent.

These are most HILARIOUS conspiracies. Gay people exist, we have world leaders that are gay. Look since you are homophobic we can understand but making up things about people who have had children is hilarious! Making them up because you are also a racist well that speaks volumes of how you live your life.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

First I would like to say in my defence.Is that over the past few years investigative journalism especially when they come up with something interesting is now a conspiracy theory. Then in this case having established that there are some questions which need clearing up ,Which gets ignored remember these people are on the taxpayers dollar.Then suddennly we seem to have a few top people who are not as they seem ,which seem to be carrying around extra bits.Then we get a push for tranengerism, puberty blockers etc. Do we see a trend where a certain type of person has reached the overachiever stage and wants everyone to conform to their way of thinking?

I get that but again does it matter? To me this is homophobia, just like ilsamaphobia or any of the half dozen other fears brought up by tRump. These are in a lot of ways none issues and masturbatory fantasies of the most of strange people who care about what is in someone else pants. They are also used as fear factors the other, the one who is different isn't like me!

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Then you could say that King Charles is a Homophobe as he kissed every ladies hand but shook Bridgette Macron's, because he does not want to kiss a mans hand? www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join