It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Senate Red Wave Coming in 2024 - 10 seats that could flip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

" Someone needs to introduce term limits . "

I Agree , but it Will NEVER Happen as long as Man Suffers from Acute GREED .

edit on 14-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Everything I hear and read indicate that the US citizenry is very unhappy with the Democrats about the border, the economy, and safe streets (all of which are somewhat related). Grocery and gas prices, job market, expensive housing. the obvious political legal persecution of Mr. Trump by the left/Democrats. Imposing wokeness on the military.

how many people do we really think will vote based on abortion? I can't believe many will.

The percentage of voters who say abortion is the most important issue is very low.

There are some polls that show it with a double-digit percentage, but they're usually polls that give the voter only a few choices. Given a whole range of issues, it usually polls in the single digits.
edit on 14-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Everything I hear and read indicate that the US citizenry is very unhappy with the Democrats about the border, the economy, and safe streets (all of which are somewhat related). Grocery and gas prices, job market, expensive housing. the obvious political legal persecution of Mr. Trump by the left/Democrats. Imposing wokeness on the military.

Where in the world, other countries, is this not also happening.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
not a nice thing about to be said.

If your only reason for voting one way or the other is abortion you have a warped sense of reality.

Homelessness is climbing, grocery bills are climbing home heating costs are climbing, the economy is a mess and the world seems heck bent on coming unglued. We have enough fentanyl coming into the country to kill the entire country 3 or 4 times over and thats just what has been caught by the cops.

We have 250 odd terror watch list people come over the border and mayorkas doesnt know what happened to them. (thats the ones they were aware of)

Things are so piss poor some of these illegals have said well we were lied to I want to go home.

while personally I find abortion repugnant its not even top 10 on my lists of concerns.
edit on 12Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:12:44 -050012440808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
not a nice thing about to be said.

If your only reason for voting one way or the other is abortion you have a warped sense of reality.

Homelessness is climbing, grocery bills are climbing home heating costs are climbing, the economy is a mess and the world seems heck bent on coming unglued. We have enough fentanyl coming into the country to kill the entire country 3 or 4 times over and thats just what has been caught by the cops.

We have 250 odd terror watch list people come over the border and mayorkas doesnt know what happened to them. (thats the ones they were aware of)

Things are so piss poor some of these illegals have said well we were lied to I want to go home.

while personally I find abortion repugnant its not even top 10 on my lists of concerns.

Good.

Let’s not vote on a woman’s autonomy of HER body.

I know I never asked any one to do that.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

if progressives stop pushing for abortion up to the point of birth it never would have gone this far, yall screwed yourself.

<< 1  2   >>

join