It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India says Muslims need not apply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I haven’t found that specific video but here is the Hungarian Foreign Minister commenting on it.

And he’s correct. They have had their culture over a thousand years. Why should they change?

Go ask a Muslim country to change. Hold onto your head!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Actually it seems to me it's hilarious that any western/non-Muslim nation allows Muslim immigrants period. The stated goal of Islam is to spread to the world and convert the nations from the inside. Those nations that allow Muslims to immigrate are sowing the seeds of their future destruction.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Israeli minister: Hungary is only European country where Jews can be themselves
Chikli concluded with a stark warning for Europe, presenting it with a crucial choice: "Embrace national identity or face self-destruction."

"Minister Chikli lauded Hungary for its resilient stance against antisemitism and its unwavering support for Israel, particularly in these challenging times. He emphasized, in a statement, "It is Hungary's robust conservative leadership that ensures Jews can walk through the streets safely, unlike in other European capitals, where, notably in London, Jews require armored vehicles for safe passage."

Chikli commended Hungary for providing a safe environment for Jews, stating, "Hungary is today the safest country for Jews in Europe who do not need armed fighters at the entrance of their institutions, thanks to responsible immigration policy." This observation underscores the stark contrast in security measures required for Jewish communities across different European nations." www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think first, someone needs to explain to me why India needs immigrants of any kind...lol geez... Recently under Biden, more illegals have poured across our borders than if the whole country of El Salvador decided to come here.

Why do people see that as a good thing? Go ask a few EU countries that over-immigrated in short periods. Ask them how all that is working out...

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Please go find a video by the Hungarian Prime minister, Pure simple answer to the OP and true.
Question that seriously needs addressing:- What if you have a genuine fear of something or somebody? Phobia? No, a phobia is an anxiety disorder defined as an unrealistic, persistent fear. Now if you have a true genuine fear it aint unrealistic is it?
Now Islamophobia they have tacked on( added to the definition of a phobia) hatred and prejudiced against the religion of Islam and Muslims, not just fear. It helps their agenda.

Got a star from me, for being someone other than me that sees through the hijacking and appropriation of the word "phobia".

I am not Cowboyphobic because I am a Steelers fan and dislike the Cowboys. I am not a Swiftophobe because I am not a fan of Taylor Swift. I have no irrational fear of either. I have no reactionary behaviors disproportionate to contact or thought about them.

Scorpions, on the other hand, I worry about. I fret coming into contact with. I see one in their habitat at a zoo, it startles me. I may shout aloud a swear word. I break into a sweat. Heart rate and BP spike. I truly react in a manner disproportionate to what an exposure should illicit.

Something one simply dislikes or doesn't agree with is not "phobic". Thank you crayzeed for seeing through the nonsense.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

The Reason - Pakistani Muslims who Wage War on Hinduism .

This is obvious to the people who know, it's always been like this, that's why all the Muslims live in Pakistan
edit on 15-3-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The most historical violence religions in the world, Christianity and Islam.

I would not have them either if I had a country.

But that is my personal opinion..

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks for that info ufoorbhunter.

It’s amazing how so many people come up with this theory and that theory when articles like the jpost one that you posted lay out the reason why radical islamists should be kept out of any civilized country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join