It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria Nuland Resigns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

My apologies.

I don't have a response that might suit your constant blaming of the West for everything whilst apologizing for and excusing Putin's actions, but it was ever thus.

You have a gun?

Goodness. Use it or.....

edit on 5-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If what you say is true and binding, then the latter indeed applies.

WWIII it is.

Perhaps Nuland's work is finally done in that respect and she can go the way of all the other RINO's and Neocons to the board of a massive, government subsidy dependent, corporation and retire high above the mushroom clouds.

Ummm...sadly...no if...

Ukrainian law about not negotiating with Russia

Ukraine will have to cancel a decree that effectively rules out negotiations with Russia, if there is to be any prospect of talks to bring about an end to the war, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday.

Kind of like shooting oneself in the face...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"Zelensky has long expressed concerns about negotiating with Putin, and pointed to his past record of reneging on agreements."

From your source.

Can you blame him?

Oh. Of course you will......

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nice.
But often when a despicable person leaves/dies someone as bad or even worse comes in replacement ''strangely''.

Highest on my wish list for me I guess Pelosi retiring/dying (although I never wish someone death) or Soros.
Worthy contenders: Olaf Scholz & Ursula von der Leyen (not that they are evil just stupid/bad for Germany/EU and world peace (and having a bad sense about what's good or bad).
But man, why the worst people always end up in important positions.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Have heard the name, but thanks to this thread, I now know more...

Tremors in the Dark Force – Architect of the Ukraine Crisis, aka World War Reddit, State Dept Executive Producer Victoria Nuland Will Retire This Month

TMI… If George Soros and Madeline Albright had a love child, it would be Victoria Nuland.
Continued at:
theconservativetreehouse.com... ive-producer-victoria-nuland-will-retire-this-month/

😨

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I feel a great disturbance in the force....or, perhaps a load of bollox?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Kind of like shooting oneself in the face...

Or shooting ones self in the back of the head....twice.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Gateway Pundit seems to think that their FOIA request for information about Nuland's role in US journalist Gonzalo Lira's death may have something to do with her stepping down, but it could just be because of the massive failure in Ukraine.

DING DONG: Victoria Nuland Steps Down After Gateway Pundit FOIA Request

Victoria Nuland, the architect of the disastrous US Ukraine policy since 2014, will be resigning “in the coming weeks” after Gateway Pundit filed a FOIA request to find out what her role was in the death of US journalist Gonzalo Lira in Ukraine, an outspoken Nuland critic who was subsequently arrested and tortured in Ukraine.

No reason for the decision was given, but it came on the heels of massive Ukrainian casualties in this summer’s failed “Crimea Offensive” with a casualty toll that Russia estimates at 444,000 Ukrainians, and Gateway Pundit’s FOIA request to find out what Victoria Nuland’s role was in the death of US journalist Gonzalo Lira in the Ukraine, who died Jan. 11. in Kharkiv prison.

Gonzalo Lira had charged that Victoria Nuland “hates my guts” and was responsible for his arrest, and made a video in 2022 outlining Victoria Nuland’s role in Ukraine:

As Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs under the Obama Regime, Nuland was instrumental in plotting the violent overthrow of the Ukrainian government 2014 together with Antony Blinken, Jake Sullivan and Joe Biden.

She was notoriously intercepted on a phone call with then-Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt, discussing who the next ruler of the country should be after the $ 5 billion US-led coup.

Nuland was also at the heart of the “Russiagate” conspiracy to stop President Donald Trump when she passed on the so-called “Steele Dossier” by former MI-6 Spy Christopher Steele to the FBI.

Naturally, Gateway Pundit will still pursue our FOIA request to hold Nuland accountable for her role in the death of journalist Gonzalo Lira.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

That's immensely interesting.

Nice find.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok, your traditional comments make me believe it is just possible that load may be somewhere near you instead of Carewemust.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WeMustCare

I feel a great disturbance in the force....or, perhaps a load of bollox?

edit on 5000000193120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join