It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure increases on Israel: Nicaragua denounces Germany before the ICJ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Any idea what could have caused the vile massacre of innocent civilians on October 7?

You think you are fooling someone with the insinuation that the Palestine-Israel conflict began on October 7, 2023, but there are too many deaths and historical knowledge under the rugs that your Israeli hasbara is no longer incapable of hiding.

Occupying power = Aggressor

Occupied power = Resistance

Self-defense under occupation is not acceptable.

The resistance of the people who have been expelled from their ancestral land for 75 years is self-defense against illegal occupation.

Read a book instead of injecting yourself with the propaganda of the media, totally invaded by the Jewish lobby.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

Any idea what could have caused the vile massacre of innocent civilians on October 7?

You think you are fooling someone with the insinuation that the Palestine-Israel conflict began on October 7, 2023, but there are too many deaths and historical knowledge under the rugs that your Israeli hasbara is no longer incapable of hiding.

Occupying power = Aggressor

Occupied power = Resistance

Self-defense under occupation is not acceptable.

The resistance of the people who have been expelled from their ancestral land for 75 years is self-defense against illegal occupation.

Read a book instead of injecting yourself with the propaganda of the media, totally invaded by the Jewish lobby.

No, it started with Cain and Able. But the October 7th thing was when HAMAS attacked Israel and started the current war. On October 6th, the IDF wasn't going into GAZA to destroy HAMAS. When you DERP, try not to get any on you.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But the October 7th thing was when HAMAS attacked Israel and started the current war. On October 6th, the IDF wasn't going into GAZA to destroy HAMAS.

But before October 6th... Oops...

December 2008 – Israel launches a 22-day military offensive in Gaza after rockets were fired at the southern Israeli town of Sderot. About 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis killed before a ceasefire is agreed upon.

November 2012 – Israel kills Hamas’s military chief of staff, Ahmad Jabari, followed by eight days of Israeli air raids on Palestine.

July-August 2014 – The kidnap and killing of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas leads to a seven-week war in which more than 2,100 Palestinians are killed in Gaza along with 73 Israelis, including 67 soldiers.

March 2018 – Palestinian protests begin at Gaza’s fenced border with Israel and Israeli troops open fire to keep them back. More than 170 Palestinians killed in several months of protests, prompting fighting between Hamas and Israeli forces.

May 2021 – After weeks of tension during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, hundreds of Palestinians are injured by Israeli security forces at the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem. Hamas demanded Israel withdraw security forces from the compound. Israel launched air raids on Gaza in response to what it said were rockets fired from Gaza. In the fighting that went on for 11 days, at least 260 people were killed in Gaza and 13 died in Israel.

August 2022 – More than 30 Palestinians, including women and children, killed in new air attacks carried out by Israeli planes. Palestinian Islamic Jihad, whose two commanders were killed in the air strikes, fires dozens of rockets into Israel in response.
www.google.com...

Can you do the math for me on one side and the other from 2008 to 2022? I'm a little lazy...

Your narrative falls under its own weight...

The occupation has been in force for 75 years, what you call the "current war" is a conflict of uninterrupted occupation from 1948 to the present day.

Don't tell us Hollywood movies, we know who pays for them

I hope that at least your masters have the decency to pat your back after this incessant work hiding their racism, oppression, supremacism, occupation and Palestinian ethnic cleansing.
edit on 8-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh yes abovetopsecret the website where people post conspiracy theories and all sorts of crazy stuff, real and not.

Except when it comes to israel and jews. I call someone jew based on their post history and their clear, undeniable love for israel aaaand:
(post by NanomachinesSon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

Apparently calling someone a jew(as if it is an insult) is a serious offense that can lead to being banned if its done 5 times in a row.

And this is what I see on front page:
"Support this sponsor who supports ATS free speech."
Cool story but fake nonetheless, "DontTreadOnMe".

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: NanomachinesSon
Imagine unironically complaining about not being able to assasinate people in other countries and thinking you are somehow right. Only a zionist jew would think like this.

I"m not complaining. I'm explaining.
Instigation attempt noted.

I learned that you can explain it to people, but you can't comprehend it for them.

Once I realized that, my time spent here on ATS became much more enjoyable.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

I never said or implied that. You must be thinking of another member in this thread.

I read many books. It's one of my favorite pastimes and ways to relax. Right now I'm reading both fiction and non-fiction.

Fiction = "Billy Summers" by Stephen King and "Edgar Allen Poe - Complete Tales and Poems" by Castle Books

Non-fiction = "Robert Oppenheimer: A Life Inside the Center" by Ray Monk

What are you reading?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I never said or implied that. You must be thinking of another member in this thread.

As you said the following I thought you were talking about October 7th.

Well, then they're suicidal idiots for attacking innocent men, women and children.

My apologies if it wasn't like that. Throughout these decades, as you can see in the different conflicts, the Palestinian balance is about 30 times higher than the Israeli one, if we talk about murders of innocent civilians. You very easily overlook that Israel is a colonizing occupier and Palestine is illegally occupied. I'm not saying it, the international community has been saying it since 1967.

What are you reading?

Like you, I enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction.

For non-fiction I just read "ethnic cleansing" by Ilan Pappé. Addresses the Palestinian-Israeli issue, focusing on the year 1948. Providing very good details and sources.

I just started with "the hidden life of freemasonry" by Charles Webster Leadbeater, about theosophy, very interesting.

In fiction, I am rereading the collection of "The Children of the Earth" by Jean M. Auel, I don't know if you have read any, I highly recommend them, starting with the "Clan of the Cave Bear" for me they are a masterpiece.

Could you recommend any of your favorite readings?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

For non-fiction I just read "ethnic cleansing" by Ilan Pappé. Addresses the Palestinian-Israeli issue, focusing on the year 1948. Providing very good details and sources.

I just started with "the hidden life of freemasonry" by Charles Webster Leadbeater, about theosophy, very interesting.

In fiction, I am rereading the collection of "The Children of the Earth" by Jean M. Auel, I don't know if you have read any, I highly recommend them, starting with the "Clan of the Cave Bear" for me they are a masterpiece.

Could you recommend any of your favorite readings?

Thanks for the info regarding your current non-fiction reading. Both look excellent and I'll definitely pick them up in the very near future.

With respect to your choice in fiction - yes, read the Jean Auel series some years ago and enjoyed it very much. And the more that we learn in science and anthropology about early man, the more prescient much of her work becomes. With an added dash of drama, of course.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

And the more that we learn in science and anthropology about early man, the more prescient much of her work becomes. With an added dash of drama, of course.

I agree with you. Cheers and have a good weekend

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Israel launches a 22-day military offensive in Gaza after rockets were fired at the southern Israeli town of Sderot.

What do you not get in that Hanas has no desire for peace, only in jihad.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel in 2008

en.m.wikipedia.org...

December 3
At least four Qassam rockets and 15 mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza Strip at the western Negev. Islamic Jihad's Al-Quds Brigades claimed responsibility. One mortar attack damaged an Israeli power cable being used to transfer electricity to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.[75]
December 6–7
At least 20 Qassam rockets and mortar shells fired from the Gaza Strip hit the western Negev over the weekend. One Qassam landed near a Sderot school.[76]
December 12
Two rockets launched from the Gaza Strip hit open space in Israel a week before a truce is set to expire. The Qassam rockets launched Friday landed in open areas and caused no damage.[77]
December 16
At least six Qassam rockets and a mortar shell hit Israel hours after Israeli troops killed an Islamic Jihad commander in the West Bank. One of the rockets fired landed in the soccer field of Sderot's Sapir College. Several people were treated for shock.[78]
December 17
A Qassam rocket struck the parking lot of a shopping center in Sderot, injuring three Israelis. At least 18 rockets and 6 mortar shells were fired this day on southern Israel, 48 hours before the truce between Israel and the Hamas expired.[79]
December 18
Hamas declares the end of the 6 Month Truce with Israel. Three rockets are fired at Israel by the Al-Quds Brigades.[80]
December 21
At least 50 rockets and mortars struck southern Israel since a cease-fire with Hamas ended on December 19. Rockets landed in Ashkelon's industrial zone, near an elementary school, a youth cultural center in the western Negev and a home in Sderot. A foreign worker was injured. In response, Israeli forces struck at least two rocket launchers in Gaza.[81]
December 22
Three Qassam rockets were fired at Israel on Monday afternoon and evening, while Hamas had mostly stopped launching rockets at Israel for 24 hours at the request of Egypt.[82]
December 23
At least five Qassam rockets fired from the Gaza Strip struck the western Negev.[83]
December 24
More than 60 Qassam rockets and dozens of mortar shells struck homes, factories and a playground in southern Israel. Two longer ranged Grad-type missiles struck a public area in northern Ashkelon. Homes in Kibbutz Shaar Hanegev and Sdot Negev suffered serious damage from direct hits. A rocket also struck next to a playground in Netivot. One factory in the western Negev was hit twice. Several people in those areas were treated for shock.
Two Palestinians were hurt when a rocket that did not clear the security fence at the border landed on a home in a northern Gaza town.[84]
December 26
A dozen rockets and mortar bombs were fired from Gaza into Israel, one accidentally falling short and striking a northern Gaza house and killing two Palestinian sisters, aged five and twelve, while wounding a third[85][86]
December 27–31
(See Gaza War (2008–09)#Israel.)

People that want peace don’t fire rockets at nothing but civilian targets. People that want to protect civilians create military bases, and not turn neighborhoods into military bases which is what Hamas does. Hamas uses human shields, turns public infrastructure into rocket bases.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Your infected opinion does not counterargue any of the attacks I have posted below.

Who does not have peace and certainly never will is a colonizing, racist, supremacist country that has been expelling natives from a country that is not theirs for 75 years.

Did you know that Palestine cannot have an army?

Do you know that they cannot have military bases, or fighter planes, or tanks, or heavy weapons?

Yes, you do, but you still keep saying stupid theories and statements.

They have no army so the cowardly Israelis can easily kill them and ignoring "the Oslo agreements" to say that Hamas uses human shields.

Your hasbara is sick, like some other members on this forum. I think that the moderators should be a little more careful with the dehumanizing, false and Nazi rhetoric that some of you use here.
edit on 9-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Did you know that Palestine cannot have an army?

Do you know that they cannot have military bases, or fighter planes, or tanks, or heavy weapons?

Neither could Germany after WWI as per the Treaty of Versailles signed in 1919 by Germany and the Allied Nations, and the leaders of France, England, Italy, and the United States.

And look how that worked out.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Neither could Germany after WWI as per the Treaty of Versailles signed in 1919 by Germany and the Allied Nations, and the leaders of France, England, Italy, and the United States.

German civilians were not expelled from their homes or their country and the occupied German areas distributed among the Allied countries were managed by them mainly to denazify Germany.

It is a subtle difference between the treatment of the alias powers in Germany, and the treatment of Israel in Palestine.

Apartheid, racism, indiscriminate expulsion, massacres, illegal occupation of territory, laws and different treatment of the non-Jewish population, checkpoints for Palestinians, exclusive roads for Jews, closure of air, sea and land space in Palestine, food control , medicines, fuel, energy and water.

An ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Palestine is not precisely what happened in Germany with the Germans.

And look how that worked out.

It seems that this does not work in Palestine, just as it would not work anywhere in the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Your infected opinion does not counterargue any of the attacks I have posted below.

And yet here we are because Hamas is arming the West Bank, keeps firing rockets in to Israel. With Hamas sanctioning an attack on Israel on Oct 7 with the murdering, torturing, rise, kidnapping of civilians.

[

Did you know that Palestine cannot have an army

And yet. Here we are. Hamas with the violent overthrow of the Palestinian Authority. Palestinian on Palestinian violence. Where it is well documented that Hamas is using civilians and civilian infrastructure as shielding through a network of militant tunnels. Storing rockets in schools. Firing rockets and launching attacks from neighbourhoods. Funny behavior for a group you think is wanting peace. It looks like a group committed to jihad at the expense of the citizens of Gaza.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Your infected opinion ...

Pot meet kettle.

Your hasbara is sick, like some other members on this forum.

"Hasbara" ... trying to be slick and insinuate that the poster a Jew because his information sides with Israel proves you wrong? careful, your anti-Jew bigotry is showing again.

I think that the moderators should be a little more careful with the dehumanizing, false and Nazi rhetoric that some of you use here.

I think the moderators should outright ban some of you for incessant Hamas indoctrinated hateful bigoted lies, childish name calling, insults, whining about ATS because people with opinions other than theres are allowed, generally acting like smug just-out-of-liberal-college-I'm-better-than-anyone-who-disagrees-with-me-knowitall twits, and having the audacity to actually judge the souls of posters who disagree with them ... I'm sure it'll happen at some point.

Oh .. and facts that prove you wrong aren't 'dehumanizing, false, and Nazi rhetoric'. Deal with the truth of it.

As I said - Nicaragua is in no position to point fingers at anyone. They have a mess of their own to clean up. Hypocrisy and politic game playing.

Reuters - U.S. report cites killings, torture in Ortega's Nicaragua

The U.S. State Department cited credible reports of killings, arrests and torture in Nicaragua, as well as harsh and life-threatening conditions in the country's prisons, in an annual human rights report released on Monday

The State Department's 2022 human rights report pointed to "numerous reports that the government or its agents committed arbitrary or unlawful killings."

NBC News - UN Group States Nicaragua Committed Executions and Crimes Against Humanity

Nicaragua’s government has committed serious and systematic violations which amount to crimes against humanity, a United Nations-appointed team of human rights experts said on Thursday, calling for international sanctions against the government.

The three-person body said the government has committed, and continues to commit, acts of torture, extrajudicial executions, arbitrary detention since 2018.

Asked about the scale of the abuses, the experts said they had documented over 100 cases of executions, hundreds of cases of torture and arbitrary detention, and thousands of cases of political persecution.

United Nations - Crimes Against Humanity Likely Committed in Nicaragua

“Based on this investigation, we can conclude that widespread and systematic human rights violations that amount to crimes against humanity - and are motivated by political reasons - have been committed against civilians by the Nicaraguan Government since 2018,” said Jan Simon, Chair of the Group of Human Rights Experts on Nicaragua.

He told journalists: “They have been weaponizing the justice system, weaponizing the legislative function, weaponizing the executive function of the State against the population.”

CNN - Nicaraguas Democracy is Crumbling

Nicaragua’s already fragile democracy is quickly backsliding into a dictatorship.

President Daniel Ortega has spent the last week using the undisputed power of the country’s police and courts to crack down on his political opposition with brutal efficiency.

At least 13 opposition leaders have been arrested and charged with vague, so-called “national security” violations, which human rights groups say is a clear sign that the country’s strong-man leader is doing his best to eliminate dissent and crush any competition ahead of upcoming general elections on November 7, a vote where he hopes to secure his fourth consecutive term as president.

Amnesty.Org - Nicaragua A Continuum of Repression and Systemic Human Rights Violations

Five years on, far from ending its policy of repression to subdue dissenting voices and any kind of criticism, the Nicaraguan government continues to expand and reinvent it and incorporate new patterns of violations, said Amnesty International in a new report today.

A cry for justice: 5 years of oppression and resistance in Nicaragua documents the human rights crisis that the country has experienced since people took to the streets to protest peacefully against reforms to the social security system on 18 April 2018. Brutal repression was the tool that President Daniel Ortega decided to use to control this social discontent, leaving more than 300 people dead, more than 2,000 injured and hundreds arbitrarily detained.

AP News - Attacks on Indigenous Groups in Nicaragua

AP News - UN Rights Group says Nicaragua Executed 40 People

A U.N. human rights groups said Thursday the government of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega executed at least 40 people and ordered hospitals not to treat demonstrators wounded in antigovernment protests.

United Nations Office of High Commissioner - Nicaragua Crimes Against Humanity Being Committed Against Civilians

GENEVA (2 March 2023) – Widespread human rights violations that amount to crimes against humanity are being committed against civilians by Nicaragua’s Government for political reasons, the Group of Human Rights Experts on Nicaragua said in a new report that calls for the international community to impose sanctions on institutions or individuals involved.

The alleged abuses – which include extrajudicial executions, arbitrary detentions, torture, arbitrary deprivation of nationality and of the right to remain in one's own country – are not an isolated phenomenon but the product of the deliberate dismantling of democratic institutions and destruction of civic and democratic space, the report said.

Heritage Org - Nicaragua Sandinista War Against Human Rights - Anti Semitism Running Rampent

A little Old But ... Bombings in Jewish Places of Worship in Nicaragua

United States Commission on Religious Freedom - Nicaragua - Religious Freedom Conditions and Anti-Semitism
edit on 3/11/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
just a question I had over the whole Israel Palestine conflict, we have seen plenty of UN interaction with various African nations at war with each other and have seen the UN send in peace keeping forces , even for countries in civil war etc
why has the UN never stepped in on Israel Palestine to stop the warfare?
Is there something totally obvious I am missing as to why that isnt an option?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
why has the UN never stepped in on Israel Palestine to stop the warfare?

It takes an army with strategic military power to stop Hamas and the 'palestinians' from genociding the Jews and destroying Israel like it has promised to do. The United Nations has no army or strategic military power. And it's notoriously antisemitic.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
For me the end game for Israel is about grabbing the next bit of land. Another 40 years Palestine will probably be a footnote in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join