It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Media Education

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been attempting to watch about 1,000 videos on Youtube in the last month and during about 70% of all times attempting, I am forced to tolerate a quick commercial that is always either in two parts. One part, is a giant woman leading a line of small midget men into a cave, and each time the man steps up close to the cave, the giant woman murders them and throws him in the cave. The next segment of this same authority, shows a giant woman and a small man leading an innocent mammal, then to the surprise of the small man the giant woman takes her sword from the small man carrying it for her, and kills the innocent mammal in pure blood soaked agony. This is being shown our children!

You people of this demoralized generation have succumbed to the reality of what is taught to you through the satanic establishment and their pitiful Jesuit media agenda. Women completely kick men around today as if they were unwanted flies buzzing around their circumference. Numerous news media websites on the internet today claim upon testimony and surveying that: "Women have decided not to date men anymore." If you were not so egotistical, maybe you would realize just one thing - the establishment has Bred you people to be exactly how you are today. Is that why you men under 30 choose to never look up from your cell phone while you walk in society? Yes. Because the modern woman has taught you that, because she ignored you so much in her selfish pursuit of wealth that she left you no other choice but to put your head down and look at your phone while doing everything as if you were simply bored while doing it - but that is not it - you have been demoralized and become a sucker simply choosing to Avoid reality. You are completely stepped on by the boot of her change not desiring to love you anymore, your ego is nothing because she has taken you for a pest, a fly, and she has chosen to pursue monetary value instead of any type of family or love environment even though you did your best at loving her and treating her good. Welcome to the new world - a world based on the demoralization of family life brought to you by the idiot devil people running the media and the establishment, and the idiot moron civilians who all fell for it.

Just pitiful.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yup, The NWO Agenda is using all means available to brainwash and instill The Marxist stampede.

As for YT, there's a new extension out recently that seems to work at skipping those new introductory ads.

😁
ad skipper

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulnessTruth

First of all, did you research what the company is trying to sell in the commercial? Secondly, once you find that out who runs the company, is it all young women? Thirdly, who is the animator/artist who created the video, a young woman?

I'll wait while you find out the facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Women are bad, m-K? Gotta love a good incel rant.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The Western Young men are becoming like oppressed Muslim women minus the hijab.
Your comments on men never looking up reminded me of an encounter I had last week with a hijab wearing approximately thirty year old women.
She entered a multi storey building just ahead of me and went into the lift.When I entered behind her she looked very uncomfortable. She turned her back to me and stood inces from the back wall of the lift and faced the wall.
I went to the nineth floor so the journey took thirty seconds or so.
It made me feel uncomfortable and sad for her.Living in Scotland but still acting like it's sixth century Arabia.
The men that are in her life are pieces of dirt,no God would demand this .

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

For sure
- "You can put the blame on Mame, boys, put the blame on Mame."

YouTube ads are primarily based on:

Video viewing history
Website visiting history
Video interactions
Age, location, and gender

tuberanker.com...#:~:text=YouTube%20determines%20what%20ads%20to%20show%20to%20viewers,which% 20ads%20would%20be%20worth%20showing%20to%20you.

For those too young to understand the 'put the blame on Mame boys reference.

youtu.be...
edit on q00000058331America/Chicago2727America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I am ashamed my post seemed like that. What I see is still based on my own experiences which are in the end, selfish. The other truth of the post is that Hollywood has an agenda to professionalize the modern woman. I place a lot of value on the family life.

I turned on the tv today, immediately what I saw was an advertisement for a new show called "Side hustlers - Be your own Boss" and it is two modern women standing like they have guns in their hands. In my work I have seen that a business minded woman has a hard time being family minded, and I have seen professional woman give birth and have leaves of absence, are men going to stay with the baby now? Also status comes into play. It was normal for a man to marry a woman who made less money - but I have seen the other way around and it is extremely rare.

So, I choose my streaming show option and it is a detective show based on a story from the 80s. It shows stock footage of that time and all I see is beautiful women by themselves and giving attention to every person they encounter. It is just so entirely opposite now.

Hollywood is to blame.
edit on 3-3-2024 by MindfulnessTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindfulnessTruth

if you want daily speling bee answers you can visit this website spelling bee answers.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yup, The NWO Agenda is using all means available to brainwash and instill The Marxist stampede.

As for YT, there's a new extension out recently that seems to work at skipping those new introductory ads.

😁
ad skipper

Wow. No enrollment crap or money. Went to link and just pressed the bubble that said "add to chrome" and done. I tried it out and it works awesome if you use google. So I use another browser on another computer and added it, works awesome with several listed and unlisted browsers. Thanks. So sick of ads on YT. Especially the one for a game I believe with the evil giant woman kicking and stabbing little men. I swear, in one ad I saw, she stabbed him in the back and killed him. I thought the same thing as OP. Crazy!

top topics

join