It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Reporters Under Attack !! WTF

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: xuenchen

Was the Blaze reporter arrested because " He's been reporting on some Jan6 stories" Or was he arrested on 4 misdemeanor charges of being where he shouldn't have been on the 6th?

I got this. Reporting on the Jan 6th stories, under the guise of four misdemeanor charges. Anything else? Being where he shouldn't be? kinda like Pelosi's security detail, or lack thereof. They certainly weren't where they were supposed to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thread derailment I guess is not an enforced practice here?

Just pointing out marxists when I see them.

Thank you, as the Marxists sure won't out themselves formally no matter the reason. They will pretend they know why this Reporter was lying however. THAT is the "Rules for Radical" Playbook. Probably only a page or so into the concept at most.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I disagree with Herridge being held in contempt. However, it should be noted, that the charge stems from a lawsuit filed by Yanping Chen in 2018 against the government for leaking information about an investigation into him and his business practices that ultimately resulted in no charges. It would ultimately hurt the government's case if Herridge is required to testify. So it makes no sense to say that she is being punished for her political beliefs.

As for Baker, he was not working as a journalist on J6. In fact, he wasn't employed as a journalist until last year. So that would mean he was an active participant in the riot. Why should he not be charged for his actions on that day just because of his current profession?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The DOJ is most likely the most powerful enemy to the entire world at this point. Unlimited power and means to further their agenda at any cost…

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

If you can’t see that perp walking a photographer journalist into court wearing handcuffs and leg irons for a misdemeanor is a signal from somebody high up than you are beyond help.
This guy is just another in an ever growing list of the government going after a perceived threat to them.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The more I think about the Herridge case the more I realize how tough a spot the judge is in.

A journalist should absolutely be allowed to keep their sources protected. At the same time, does Chen not have the right to have his grievances addressed in court? He can't make his case without knowing who provided Herridge her information.

So whose rights win out in the end? I guess that will be the question that the appeals court will need to answer.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The more I think about the Herridge case the more I realize how tough a spot the judge is in.

A journalist should absolutely be allowed to keep their sources protected. At the same time, does Chen not have the right to have his grievances addressed in court? He can't make his case without knowing who provided Herridge her information.

So whose rights win out in the end? I guess that will be the question that the appeals court will need to answer.

That is a tough I agree.
The funny part is the cbs firing of her and subsequent confiscation of her notes.
It’s impossible not to see something foul is going on.
We know from the twitter files how the feds were lockstep with media.
Dubious BS.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Left despises a free press. They only want Democrat journalists to be able to report anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

How do you reconcile that belief with the fact that journalists were arrested and charged in 2017 for covering the J20 protest?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I disagree with Herridge being held in contempt. However, it should be noted, that the charge stems from a lawsuit filed by Yanping Chen in 2018 against the government for leaking information about an investigation into him and his business practices that ultimately resulted in no charges. It would ultimately hurt the government's case if Herridge is required to testify. So it makes no sense to say that she is being punished for her political beliefs.

As for Baker, he was not working as a journalist on J6. In fact, he wasn't employed as a journalist until last year. So that would mean he was an active participant in the riot. Why should he not be charged for his actions on that day just because of his current profession?

He also could be part of the implanted Democrat forces operating that day. Many of the people in the videos are. 😃

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we see this gem:

(krassensteins)
The White House has just requested That Fox News and Sean Hannity retract their Hunter Biden Bribery Coverage

(scripps news)
White House pressures Fox News to correct Hunter Biden coverage

Crazy.
I don’t recall the Biden regime pressuring the press to retract real hoaxes that they pushed…
Russia Russia Russia
Pee dossier
Very fine people
Hunter Biden laptop
Desperation Mode Level = Maximum

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Saw some references for seaches on Google. Noticed last year a lot of the Hunter Biden stuff was missing. All led back to the same 2 or 3 threads. Have noticed it more and more, anti left articles and antics revelations are slowly being removed.
We no longer have free speech. This along with the fact that the Biden Administration has been meeting with the press and being instructed to only post positive stuff about this administration and it's antics.

My only question for Trump would be this. Last time you were President you allowed the DOJ, the FBI and the news to continue to run the Blue agenda and you really did nothing to clean up the swamp. You also had a bunch of 3rd rate flunkies on your staff who did nothing. Will you grow a set and try to get stronger, more potent backers and actually stand up and fight. If not, your presidency is just a 4 yrs speed bump to us becoming a dictatorship.

edit on 2-3-2024 by Xerleh2 because: Wanted to add another comment

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we see this gem:

(krassensteins)
The White House has just requested That Fox News and Sean Hannity retract their Hunter Biden Bribery Coverage

(scripps news)
White House pressures Fox News to correct Hunter Biden coverage

Crazy.
I don’t recall the Biden regime pressuring the press to retract real hoaxes that they pushed…
Russia Russia Russia
Pee dossier
Very fine people
Hunter Biden laptop
Desperation Mode Level = Maximum

They're in full-blown panic mode with the election coming up.

Last time, the media was barely able to drag Joe over the finish line with non-stop daily lying.

Now people have had 4 years of seeing what he would really be like as a President. They can't be lied to about what they see every day.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Klassified

They won't arrest the. . . "fact-Cheka's"

Where are all the Cheka since Biden came to office?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join