It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can take it back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Dan Smoot was already calling for the restoration of the constitutional republic known as the USA back in 1966.

Subversion of language it seems has been a crucial cog in the machinery of overthrowing that which gives liberty to people.

It makes me wonder about the tower of Babel story.

Seems to me that whenever humanity arrives at the possibility of realizing its own potential, dark forces abide.

It is not the politician which comes and goes and is merely a representative of the elite who choose to run the world behind a smokescreen for obvious reasons.

Why do people commit so much blame on politicians and yet we all know they are merely mouthpieces?

Why do people always vote for the symptom, and never pause to consider the disease?

It's clear to see by anyone except the most tenacious D's that the federal reserve bank is an inescapable debt trap designed to gain total control over any form of government regardless of its manifest.

There must therefore exist a group which infiltrates countries, establish total control while dooming these countries to ultimately collapse.

A collapse intended to destroy all sovereignty in order to bring the whole world under one umbrella to make it easier to control.

All the while pretending that history isn't dead and that all of our reality isn't manufactured and administered by their hidden hand.

Does the history books teach that Hitler made Germany so powerful in such a short span of years because there was no Rothschild controlled federal reserve bank in Germany anymore?

And that the international bankers were deathly afraid that the rest of the world might realize the truth of the matter and attempt to cast off their own shackles?

edit on 1-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Patton was wanting what remained of Germany and the rest of the world to roll up Stalin's Russia after the Germans and Japanese surrendered... He was certainly not a liker or lover of anything Stalin was doing or planning.. It would be a different and probably better world today if people would have listened to him.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

“Give me control over a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743–1812)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

There must therefore exist a group which infiltrates countries, establish total control while dooming these countries to ultimately collapse.

Indeed there is :

Klaus Schwab stating how the WEF has penetrated all goverments

Almost couldn't find it on bitchute, last time I searched I found it instantly . Wonder why

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In 46 BC the republic of Ancient Rome fell to dictatorship under the Emperors.

In 1804, the First French Republic fell to dictatorship under Napoleon Bonaparte.

In 1851, the Second French Republic fell to dictatorship under Napoleon's nephew, led to the rise of Italian Fascism under the dictatorship of Mussolini.

In 1933 The Weimar Republic of Germany fell to Nazi Dictatorship.

In 1999 The Russian Federation (a federation of republics) fell to dictatorship under Putin.

But there's heaps more. If you want a historical perspective of republics and how they often fall to dictatorial totalitarian rule, follow the links on this Wikipedia page, and look at how each republic ended:

List of republics

Smoot's historically revisionist conclusions are driven by his fear of Communism. History does show that some democracies have fallen to dictatorship, but fewer than for republics.

Also, George S Patton led US troops (with bayonets fixed), cavalry, and tanks against unarmed US citizens (war veterans) in Washington DC. He was not someone to look up to, or to pay heed to, he was an agent of tyranny:

Bonus Army

edit on 2024-03-01T14:54:30-06:0002Fri, 01 Mar 2024 14:54:30 -060003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the U.S. is far from a true democracy, glad it's not cause that would really be a hell of a mess.
the U.S. form of democratic republic is almost just as bad in the fact that the people don't get any say in how their senator or representative vote for bills.

each and every bill that is put forth should be sent to each states electorate, then they decide by popular vote if it should pass or fail. then those senators or representatives vote for the will of the people on the hill.not some people i never heard of from some other state decide what is best for me and mine and my state by casting the deciding vote /votes.

if that was the case at least half of the pork if not more would be cut.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I Posted this Video on another Thread but it did not Connect with Many People . Seems their Brains Hurt to Much Watching it as their Whole World Fell apart concerning their Beliefs of the Structure of Government and Law in these United States . Thanks for Posting it Again . Maybe this Time People will get this Very Accurate Simple Explanation of How Things Work.....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Were all the republics you listed constitutional republics?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SvenGaleigh
a reply to: chr0naut

Were all the republics you listed constitutional republics?

Thanks

Follow the links to verify:

The Russian Federation has a constitution.

The first and second French Republics both had constitutions.

The Weimar Republic had a constitution.

The Republic of Ancient Rome also had a constitution

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SvenGaleigh

And were those empires usurped by a shady group of men conspiring to gain total control over its finances?

When I look at the story of the fall of Jericho and it's symbolism it's plain to see it's about a group of people that throughout history uses unconventional methods of warfare to infiltrate, subdue, control and destroy.

People look at Germany through a narrow lense of a couple of decades unaware how many times throughout many centuries before the 20th century a group of people have been expelled from those cities and towns on the charge of subversion.

The knowledge is out there for anyone willing to search for it to see how the Rothschilds financed both sides in the Napoleonic war against England.

It's also interesting to note that there were millions of Jews living in the Roman empire and there was a Jewish tax imposed on them. Not only them but also those "living as Jews'. That included people who concealed the fact that they were Jews or observed Jewish customs.

Perhaps they were changing their names even back in those days?

It makes sense that the Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah when in the Bible Jesus said to give unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar.

Clearly the money lenders weren't having any of that which is why the talmud states that at this point in time Jesus is in Hell boiling in feces.

I find the relationship between Judaism and Christianity very strange to say the least.

Judaism basically needs Christianity to piggyback on its societies and the relationship is never mutually beneficial.

They have rendered the royal families of Europe powerless.

They have come to dominate the US through the financial system, Hollywood and the music industry, newsmedia, politics, major corporations
that are financially more powerful than most countries, etc.

Israel receives billions each year from the American taxpayers. Ukraine is for amateurs. Germany has paid billions to Israel for decades as well and has a permanent US military base inside its borders. It is clear Germany is forever meant to stay down and never again determine the fate of its people.

Here's the former prime minister of England Liz Truss saying "The Bank of England controls everything".

But run a youtube search "Liz Truss Bank of England" and all you'll find is pro Bank of England videos saying Liz Truss ruined the economy.

Are they saying that Liz Truss had more power over them and they were unable to resist a politician nobody outside of Britain had ever heard of before until she became prime minister?

Did a no-name like her simply ascend to the highest political office and allowed to wreak havoc as if there is no rigid system of control overseeing everything in Britain?

I seriously doubt that.

edit on 2-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You're welcome Zanti, I must admit I missed that one.

new topics

top topics

join