It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help on this strange event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi all, Happy Leap Year.

Ive wanted to post this for a while now, but was hesitent at fear of ridicule.
We know what our beloved ATS can be like at times lol.

So
I live in a bedsit and obviously have my bed which I practically live on
with my pc at arms length and my couch about 6ft away.

About 3 years ago my best friend, she stopped at mine the night with her little jack russel and they sleped on my couch.
Id finished work and chilled with her and had a few beers and chatted crap all night lol.

I dropped of at about 1am my friend was watching tv.
next day (i mean same morning lol) she told me this.

Bab something really weird happend wen you was asleep.
I said yeh what better be interesting,jokingly.

She said I dropped to sleep at about 1am and by about 1.30 I was snoring.
My friend was on the couch with her dog.
She said
I was looking at you snoring then I looked at Jacko (her dog)
and she THOUGHT TO HERSELF "We love uncle D dont we jacko.

She said as soon she thought it,i sat up in bed and said half asleep
"I Effing love you to bab".
And then dropped back to sleep snoring.

Im not the brightest of sparks but i cant find a logical explanation.
Its not scary its weird.

We still talk about this now and again but i cant think of anything
except some maybe frequency i just dont know.

All advice is appreciated
cheers

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

Psychic connections apparently aren't all that uncommon. Perhaps Jacko was the perpetrator....

themindsjournal.com...

or

www.psychics4today.com...

My gf reads my mind all the time...she also can send psychic messages if the time is right.

edit on 29-2-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a. Perhaps she secretly fancies you and was wondering what your response to her affections would be. Girls sometimes struggle to be up front about finding out things they want to know, especially after a night of chatting. Your relationship back then and as it stands now would shed light on that possibility.

b. She says she "thought" it, but maybe she actually whispered it (to her dog) instead and your subconscious woke enough to respond but not enough to fully wake you into a conscious state.

c. Her dog was a thought translator and acting as a go-between for her because it understands how people sometimes never say what they mean out loud to those they should.

d. The dog thought it first, then her, subconsciously as a conformation, then you with your verbal response.

e. Maybe YOU were thinking about, then talking to someone else and it was a case of good timing.

f. Does she still have Jacko? Talk to the dog perhaps, and speak to it as if it was a person because Jacko may be a reincarnation who is just trying to see a link made stronger for two kind people.

h. She's the one for you, go for it!

Regardless, all three of you have/had a connection that shared a special moment. TRIANGLES make the Universe.

edit on 29/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'm struggling to understand how Babs (refered to as she/her) and Uncle Jacko makes you think both are female? 'Uncles' are considered male in most cultures, as far as I know.

To the op: I don't find your experience strange at all. I've experienced 'thought transmission/mind melding/ESP'-whatever you want to call it-enough times in my life to know there are things in life that we have no understanding of how they work. Since science must have tangible proof of something's existance before taking it seriously enough to investigate we may never know.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Psychic connections apparently aren't all that uncommon. Perhaps Jacko was the perpetrator....

themindsjournal.com...

Use to do it to my mom all the time when I was a kid. Me and my kid can too. I was able to send info to my ex but he could not respond. ... it is completely possible to get into someone's head space. Because I know I can does not mean I will I can not take any info thy don't want me to have. It must be intentional.

or

www.psychics4today.com...

My gf reads my mind all the time...she also can send psychic messages if the time is right.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I'm struggling to understand how Babs (refered to as she/her) and Uncle Jacko makes you think both are female? 'Uncles' are considered male in most cultures, as far as I know.

Please point out where I think or reference Jacko as being a female dog? I knew it was a male because of precisely what you say and the OP said. "Uncle".

Did I confuse you somewhere or perhaps not be clear enough?
edit on 29/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Thank you

Didnt think of that.
Sorty of reminds me of poltergeists and teenage girls beaing the perpertrator.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

HI

yes jacko is alive hes 14 now getting on a bit..

What you said..Yes I have thought them all through at the time.

Then maybe a few weeks later i was at hers.
The tv was 4 feet away.
Next to it was her perfume bottle.
It just suddenly rolled of the tv stand.

We both saw it.

The bottle WAS SQUARE.
It went through a glass object and didnt hit the floor.

It landed on the shelf below which is narrower.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

yep. i've seen stuff like that at my husband's parent's family house. My Nintendo Wii flew off of a wooden stand with me and my friend not touching it in any way five feet away were laughing about something random. Happened right in front of our faces. The Wii was unharmed and I still have it and no it's not haunted lol

Husband's house sure is and no clue why. No bad history etc, but me, my husbando, and our friend Kelson have odd happenings because we're Christians. Yay team Jesus!

Yeah!

But for real though lol

I grew up mainly in totally normal surroundings, unlike my husbands haunted AF house lol

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Abhorsen

Thx for reply

Ive lived in and worked in a few strange places.

Im so glad that we both witnessed what we seen..

As you can imagine its one of them look at each other
and think WTF just happend..

cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That is weird, but I think like other people on here, your dog was some sort of psychic transmitter. it doesnt surprise me because I've read about animals having powerful psychic abilities. Maybe your dog is like a psychic cell tower.

top topics

join