It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Revelation - UKRAINE is a PROXY of the UNITED STATES.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: crayzeed

And why he would kick your ass at chess.

In people's recent 'respect' and 'admiration' for Putin, they're gawking so much they can't see the setting up of the pieces for checkmate.

What does Putin want most from The West?

America diminished on the global stage, with an eye on our influence in Eastern Europe gone. Our involvement in NATO gone. Our give a sh*t about Ukraine going the NATO route gone.

And if he doesn't want that, he's an idiot and doing all this for nothing.

Biden isn't as weak as you are led to think. His persona is weak, he is weak and in an alternate reality, but his position on perpetually funding a Ukraine proxy war that has DECIMATED Russian military capability is not, and not preferred because "it's predictable".

Unless Putin likes the predictability of his troops dropping like flies to USA MIC supplied munitions?

Joe is weak on our own border, without question, but on European proxy war funding he's there. I am betting Russia also wants America to divert its funding to its own border. Interesting how that "one or the other" device was thrown out for consumption.

But who's been ratcheting up the BS against NATO? Whose taking an increasingly hard line against the Ukraine funding, and calling NATO a racket? Who wants to march us off the global war stage for overspending on others?

Biden would never consider leaving NATO
Trump has all but promised it.

So spare me the simple-minded explanation you believe to be the reasoning why Putin prefers Biden, but I think if Trump pulls us out of NATO (like he's really hinting at), his role as Putins Fan-Boy pawn has been fulfilled. Donald Lukashenko. Rolls off the tongue.

USA, in it's quest for recaptured greatness, willingly gives up its prominent role as global military superpower, as China can't believe Putin used Trump to pull it off.

And then BRICS countries eat us alive without the global positioning to defend ourselves through mutual interest anymore.

I don't think Trump really wants out of NATO, he likes the EU spending lots of money on US weapons (of course the CIA as well) so he makes this threat leaving NATO but he would never do that.
Putin just loves Russia so much and seeing Ukrainian Russia minded/speaking ppl being slaughtered by anti orientated (corrupted by US/CIA/MONEY) he took this gamble and destroying EU relations by doing so & other reasons.
So it's good for the US that the EU has bad relations with Russia (a new big enemy) for the US arms industry and keeping control & influence over Europe. Also they want this with China, having bad relations with the EU. And the US has big hands in the world media so they have the biggest propaganda from any nation.

On the other hand as a consequence you have now for example the BRICS, lots of oil and gas not traded anymore in US dollars, so this tactical move from the US could really mean the US loosing power faster in the end though. But the crazy spending on ''defence''/wars also meant the US now paying almost 1 trillion/dollars/year on her debt + $860 billion/year on the military also does a ''good'' job.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugit

I don't think Trump really wants out of NATO, he likes the EU spending lots of money on US weapons (of course the CIA as well) so he makes this threat leaving NATO but he would never do that.

I'm allowed to speculate and go insane too. If Trump pulled us out of NATO he might as well be a Lukashenko.

I just have this unshakable image of Trump approaching Putin like this:

I'm worried that, like Tucker Carlson, that 'admiration' (or the The most powerful single person on Earth) will use him as a vehicle to deliver bullsh*t with.

Personal distaste aside, my hope is Trump really does uphold the Military Industrial Complex status quo, because that is what RUSSIA AND CHINA ACTUALLY FEAR about us.

edit on 27-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The only thing Biden considers is what kinda diaper to put on and what flavor ice cream he wants. The only thing Biden is tough on is the average Americans bank account . I'm sure the timing of all these wars breaking out had absolutely nothing to do with sleepy Joe being in office huh ?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Once all the organs of the state are organized in a certain way to maintain a certain direction. The inertia just keeps the machine going down the same track, The people feeding off it don't want change, or they will have to get another job.The institution cannot change with the times it just gets more bizarre to the observer, but business is normal to the institution.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Lumenari

The money launderers had better find another laundromat. What is the criteria and qualifications?

And Soon . Mr. Z is getting Wacked on some Drug and he ability to Think Straight is in Question Now........

twitter.com... 30d4ae556fb0c8ca2ceb900240f67%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
DA!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So you don't understand the military industrial complex, they don't want a strong military they want one out of bombs, needing to refill supply non stop so they get richer and richer. That's why we have all these bull# wars. Russia is jot an expansionist government.
They have all the natural resources they will ever need. China is a problem. But again they don't want a strong military they want one on the edge constantly at war.

Retired Military. US

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Plugit

I'm allowed to speculate and go insane too. If Trump pulled us out of NATO he might as well be a Lukashenko.

I just have this unshakable image of Trump approaching Putin like this:

I'm worried that, like Tucker Carlson, that 'admiration' (or the The most powerful single person on Earth) will use him as a vehicle to deliver bullsh*t with.

Personal distaste aside, my hope is Trump really does uphold the Military Industrial Complex status quo, because that is what RUSSIA AND CHINA ACTUALLY FEAR about us.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kvia2023

Russia is jot an expansionist government.

Lol wut?
In 1992 it was Moldova. In 2008 Georgia. In 2014 Ukraine. In 2015 Syria. In 2022 Ukraine again.

But of course it's just a plot of military industry.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Surprised you didn't include your classic quote from the past about hoping Russia destroys US fighter jets. Good thing I have a screenshot of that some place. It also took you until well into the invasion of the Ukraine by Russia to actually agree that Russia had invaded another country. I wonder, if your support for Russia is an official requirement of being a hardcore MAGA type?

Illegal immigration is a problem no doubt. Hell 2023 was the worst year ever when it comes to securing the US borders.

FACTSHEET: FINAL FY23 NUMBERS SHOW WORST YEAR AT AMERICA’S BORDERS—EVER

homeland.house.gov...

As long as you are honest with your assessment of it, because the current POTUS and all previous POTUS going back to when laws were placed around it are complicit in allowing things to develop. It happened under Trump, under Obama, under Bush and so on. I know that doesn't matter because Joseph Robinette Biden is not only the cause of Illegal Immigration but he also allowed the Red Wedding to happen, helped make sure the Montreal Screwjob went down and definitely gave the Cylons the codes to the defense mainframe.

Were you just as annoyed by the Speaker wanting to meet? I know you mentioned him in your OP but it seems like you should have been frustrated by his desire to send aide to the Ukraine , Israel and Taiwan along with Border Security.

House Speaker Mike Johnson wants a one-on-one meeting with President Joe Biden to find a way forward to provide aid to Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan and border security, but those requests have been denied

abcnews.go.com...

When it comes down to it...I find it to be ridiculous that while people die to an invasion by another country and while our borders are not fully secured both parties have decided it is the right time to push their agendas. You would think that someone in one of the 2 parties would be enough of a leader to unite the 2 sides but US politics and the word unite do not go together in anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The money launderers had better find another laundromat. What is the criteria and qualifications?

And Soon . Mr. Z is getting Wacked on some Drug and he ability to Think Straight is in Question Now........

twitter.com... 30d4ae556fb0c8ca2ceb900240f67%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

Re: twitter.com...

What kind of drug is Zelenskyy high on? That is such weird behavior. Maybe he's cracking under pressure? After all, his career is comedy...fun stuff.

(BTW...whenever you see a long URL that has a "?" embedded. You can remove that "?" and everything to the right after pasting it, like I did with the Twitter URL above.)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What kind of drug is Zelenskyy high on? That is such weird behavior. Maybe he's cracking under pressure? After all, his career is comedy...fun stuff.

(BTW...whenever you see a long URL that has a "?" embedded. You can remove that "?" and everything to the right after pasting it, like I did with the Twitter URL above.)[/quo

OK Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   

(BTW...whenever you see a long URL that has a "?" embedded. You can remove that "?" and everything to the right after pasting it, like I did with the Twitter URL above.)

He’s a weird dude🤣

…and a belly dancer too😳🤣

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Most " Fruits " like Mr. Z usually are Meth Heads , they also like the Cocaine to .

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

What is this 33 sec video supposed to prove? It's a pity you didn't post a longer one so that something more could be said about it.

I studied English but I haven't been talking in this language for a couple of years. If you were to interview me now and record the conversation, I would be stuttering and fidgeting nervously for more than 33 seconds.

Writing is much more comfortable.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

These people , MAGA ....wont even use their own heads .....the narrative comes first from Kremlin/Putin to Trump...and once it has been repeated by Trump , they obey the narrative .

Just about every lie and narrative that is originated by Russian disinformation center has been repeated here by MAGA people.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It's quite simple, immigration stops the US population going into decline. And since we have economies that are measured against productive output of citizens (GDP), there isn't a politician alive, including Donald Trump, who would be stupid enough to harm their own economy just to appease a bunch of insecure white nationalists.
edit on 28-2-2024 by Fdttaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And don't fool yourself into thinking anyone in the US government wants an end to the war in Ukraine. The US intelligence agencies are likely the reason for it starting in the first place. A destabilised world makes sure nobody starts to question the massive amount of money that goes into defence spending. Again, doesn't matter which party or president sits in the White House, this has been US policy for longer than most of us have been alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why oh why do all you Biden lovers keep going on about how he is making the decisions. When he took office he had a bit of intelligence, but for the past year and a half the man is gone in his head. So if you think it's him making all these decisions to keep the US in the frame in Ukraine you are very sadly deluded. I would not be surprised if from the start of his "term" that he has made any important decisions. As a president/statesman I know, the world knows and you know if you'll be honest, he is as nothing, he is just the logo, the figurehead and that's how the world leaders see him including Putin.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27314044]Plugit[/post

One would think that after four years of Trump people would understand how he operates. If people haven’t noticed he always comes off the top rope and then says let’s negotiate. It’s like he shows what could happen before things start. Agree or disagree, that is how he does things.

What I find funny is how people still freak out over it.

On the other part of people suggesting the US is losing it’s superiority on the world stage, have they looked around to all these other countries that are doing much worst than the US? Geez, look at China… even EU is having a world of issues. What the US sees as issues other countries would still see it all as better then what they have, that is how far ahead the US is.
edit on x29Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:18:06 -0600202458America/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2024 11:18:06 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join