It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the conflict between Ukraine and the West with Russia in simple words

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
ATS....why do we let Russians post On ATS? Yall blocked RT. this is the same thing it seems to me.

Why do we let Russians post on ATS? That’s basically something a Heinrich Himmler wannabe would say lol

What background are you from, that wants to ban other countries/people?

edit on 26-2-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Everyone is free to post on ATS too within the TnC Imhere.

Does not matter where they are from or their background.

Come one, come all.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Everyone is free to post on ATS too within the TnC Imhere.

Does not matter where they are from or their background.

Come one, come all.

Are you telling me? Or yuppa?

Because I agree and have been here for ages.

It’s rather concerning seeing someone like “yuppa” wanting to ban countries/people from them. Regardless of differing opinions or views

It’s weak.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Come one, come all buddy.

Think we may be on the same page.

As to how long you have been here, I can see that, pretty much joined around the same time as myself(a couple months in it) .

I think we need more people from other nations to contribute, not less.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

ATS....why do we let Russians post On ATS? Yall blocked RT. this is the same thing it seems to me.

Honestly, Russian Troll seems like an intelligent and interesting guy with a decent command of an English language if compared to some barely comprehensible - stream - of - consciousness or mostly off topic let's - talk - about - Kosovo - steaks - and - cockroaches - for - the - 100th - time American? users.
edit on 26-2-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

One thing i have noticed is that there are a couple of places we don't seem to get members from.

Afghanistan and Iran spring to mind for a start unless I'm mistaken.

Then there is also China, I seem to recall a few people from there but they tended to be spam kids or managed to get themselves banned rather sharpish.

edit on 26-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I haven't seen anyone say that?
When RT joined he used to post some great threads about his country and his interests, thou' lately he does appear to be post a lot of Mad Vlad's bullsh*t here, but if that's what he wants to post about I don't see anyone stopping him.
All I see are people who want to counter his poor attempts at anti-Ukrainian propaganda threads.

If Mad Vlads war against Ukraine was ignored, Putins out right lies and muddying of the waters will allow him to invade more countries that escaped the USSR collapse, which is no good for any democratic country including places like Taiwan, and Korea.
edit on 26-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Honestly, Russian Troll seems like an intelligent and interesting guy with a decent command of an English language if compared to some barely comprehensible - stream - of - consciousness or mostly off topic let's - talk - about - Kosovo - steaks - and - cockroaches - for - the - 100th - time American? users.

So Kosovo, steaks, American, and some guy Navalny who spoke about immigrants being cockroaches, talk triggers you.

Ok fair.

What are the thoughts on posters like Yuppa wanting to ban countries and Russians?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, here's a thing. I agree with you!

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Actually i made a bet on the post. I bet that ATS would be welcoming even to a person working for the russians. Thanks To Russian troll I made 50 bucks. Capitalism at work.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

ATS welcomes all. I believe everyone has a right to post on here.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

true.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join