It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roses and Bridges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Look, you guys are the 5th set of dark suits and sunglasses I've talked to in the last 24 hours and I'll tell you the same as I told them...I don't know where he is.
By the way, how long are you going to hold me here ? I've got classes ya know.

*sigh* FINE, we'll go through it again.

I was failing math and everybody said this guy was the best tutor on campus. Kinda expensive, but if I don't get a least a C this semester, my folks said they'll cut me off.

I went at my usual time, Monday 5 PM and let myself in. What ? Yes I do it all the time. This guy is one of those forgetful geniuses and you have to go beat on the workroom door to get him to come out.
Yeah, sure, I've seen the all the equipment he has back there, he even tried to explain what he was doing when I asked him about it. He said something about Einstein, some roses and a bridge and he lost me after that.

Like I said, I went at my usual time and when he didn't come out of the workshop, I opened the door and there was that swirly black thing in the middle of the room... that things weird as hell innit ?... but he wasn't in there, so I closed the door and waited, thinkin' maybe he went out for a sandwich or somethin'.

Next thing I know some kind of alarm goes off back there and all hell breaks lose. The cops and fire department show up, the You Guys show up and here we are.

Whattaya mean " transfer me to another facility" ? I'm not goin' anywhere ! I have Rights ya know !!

.....what's in that syringe ?

The End
edit on 22-2-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

edit on 2/23/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When I saw your thread title, the first thing that sprang to mind was the Point Pleasant Bridge and its collapse. Disturbing that sprang to the forefront of my thoughts like that.

Good tale.

Cheers

join