It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are no King.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
To all the so called rulers of the world.

You are no King.

You are a self entitled goon at best.

A King is kingly.

A King is of noble character.

A King serves his people loyally.

A King represents the Divine, ruling over its kingdom with iron will.

God is King.

Who are you?

You bear the image of a crown adorned in gold and jewels, whilst your own rots in filth.

Have some dignity.

Step down and appoint a just ruler, or face the consequences of your actions over each and every man woman and child.

Judgment comes for all, befitting the weight of your imprint on life for every one.

I have spoken.

Be well.

^_^

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I never did like him.

Though he made me laugh years ago when he said
I talk to my tomatoe plants they love it.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I am glad that on our forum there are people who understand the true divine role of the monarchy and the satanic essence of democracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I am glad that on our forum there are people who understand the true divine role of the monarchy and the satanic essence of democracy.

He literally said " God is king" , I'm agnostic, but I will agree with this statement. I can't stand Charles, self-inflated ego because he was born!?? Wowsers, I don't know how he managed that one, must have been very very hard to be treated his whole life like he has , you know, above everyone else and then treating those people like dirt beneath his shoes

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Are you all certain it is about Charles?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have a dual citizenship. That my family member once ruled as Pasha in the Ottoman empire, I count as nothing. The one I am proud of is my Father. His wealth is beyond measure. Because of Him, I am truly wealthy.

He owns the cattle on a thousand hills
The wealth in every mine,
He owns the rivers and the rocks and rills,
The sun and stars that shine,
Wonderful riches more than tongue can tell
He is my Father so they're mine as well
He owns the cattle on a thousand hills
I know that He will care for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Im thinking so

If not then i PRESUMED otherwise..

Thats what vodka does to you lool

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Psssst....Christ is king...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Good troll.
and perfect profile picture to go along.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

King's are to be deposed, dethroned, or decapitated. When that is done, we hang our rebels and heroes, and a new king takes the throne. Start again, until nobody wants to take that seat or crown anymore. Look at Jesus and his king, and who is speaking on their behalf, and who will be next to be crucified?
edit on 21-2-2024 by AnrkE17 because: cuz

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I hate titles.

What concerns me more is the gatekeeping titles create. While we deal with our level of reality, those that can have anything on the planet and are so insulated it's almost as of they don't exist, have knowledge of things that most will never know.

I know that seems circular and vague, but as a fellow lowly, deplorable useless eater, I can only MAYBE scratch the surface of what staggering wealth and power actually affords you.

Certain people might possess irrefutable evidence that religion is wholly a man made construct ultimately created to control an entire planet to a degree.

While people fight over what they feel are the most critical issues, others shake their heads and chuckle knowing the very foundations and causes are total BS.

I often think about if I'm actually the true authentic self I think I am, and admittedly, how it's actually erroneous to think so.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Are you all certain it is about Charles?
Rainbows
Jane
He's the first that sprang to mind, and he's detestable. The OP didn't state any, but it's open to interpretation

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness
I will say it

Hes a weirdo
talks to plants
Killed his wife
His son is a half breed

I hope the fook he is not on the throne for long

Then again it doesnt make any difference
He will be replaced by another fook

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE17

King's are to be deposed, dethroned, or decapitated. When that is done, we hang our rebels and heroes, and a new king takes the throne. Start again, until nobody wants to take that seat or crown anymore. Look at Jesus and his king, and who is speaking on their behalf, and who will be next to be crucified?

The only good role a king or queen can serve is for us to hang em high as an example that we'll have no more of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
He doesn't mention Charles....

To all the so called rulers of the world.

You are no King.

I think it's a general rant about all those that rule over others, Presidents like Biden, Dictators like Putin and royalty like Charles??

Also those who suffer from a mental illness like Schizophrenia could see their neighbours or someone on the street as part of of something like the illuminati and be fraudulent kings?
edit on 22-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 2/22/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah ....... I've got no idea what this is about.
But I'm glad you enjoyed your rant.
That's what the forum is for.

top topics

join