It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enmity Between the Serpent and the Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Greets on this fine night fellow ATSers. I imagine most where we live on this side of the earth are asleep or getting ready to sleep. So here's wishing you a pleasant sleep.

I just wanted to leave this for the observant reader and those keen and understanding spiritual truths revealed in God's word. This has to do with what the whole theme of the Bible is. The enmity or war between the serpent and the woman and their offspring.

Here is a video where I explain these marvelous truths, and how they reveal the supernatural nature of God's word found in the Bible. And that is the unity among all the 40 different Bible writers of a period of over 1,600 years as a the sacred secret of the offspring is slowly revealed. And how every one of the 66 books in the Bible have to do with the revealing of the offspring, and the progression of God's purpose of the offspring and how it will bring blessings to all mankind. And the war that Satan has put up against it. enmity

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

The, “Woman,” tempted Man with, “The Little Death,” and has prevailed since the beginning of Man’s time.

Man is male or female, so please don’t misconstrue my position as misogynistic. My biblical interpretation is that,“Woman,” is not even a human being.

Because the Serpent is Woman’s enemy, that qualifies the Serpent as a friend to Man. The logic is that the enemy of my enemy must be my friend.
edit on 20-2-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

You know, the little death, in many languages such as French, means orgasm. La petite Mort. Orgasm.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034
Greets on this fine night fellow ATSers. I imagine most where we live on this side of the earth are asleep or getting ready to sleep. So here's wishing you a pleasant sleep.

I just wanted to leave this for the observant reader and those keen and understanding spiritual truths revealed in God's word. This has to do with what the whole theme of the Bible is. The enmity or war between the serpent and the woman and their offspring.

Here is a video where I explain these marvelous truths, and how they reveal the supernatural nature of God's word found in the Bible. And that is the unity among all the 40 different Bible writers of a period of over 1,600 years as a the sacred secret of the offspring is slowly revealed. And how every one of the 66 books in the Bible have to do with the revealing of the offspring, and the progression of God's purpose of the offspring and how it will bring blessings to all mankind. And the war that Satan has put up against it. enmity

Just a note, I would say the 66 book bible, meaning the KJV, is the worst thing you could ever do to yourself it is so warped and twisted a book. Who wants to take religion from a devout Luciferian who kickstarted masonry in all of Europe and wrote the twisted Bible with demonologist John Dee? And 97.1% of bibles of any language come from the KJV. It is a real shame. The Bible had 70 books before James and before the Catholic church, they guess it would have had maybe 300 books. But we only have the apocryphal which is like 25 books still around today.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Yes

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not even human? What does even, even mean in your sentence?

Greater than, is not even also.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gouldielockstitch

So many possibilities implied by the word, “even.”

Beneath human

Eve

A different species than human

WOMAN: creepy crawly children of the greater light

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

edit on 2/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The woman is Mary. The offspring is Jesus.
Bringing in other prophecy that mirrors this one
specifically Revelation 12
"The REST of her offspring" are those who follow Jesus.
But 'the offspring' in the Genesis text is Jesus.

Magazine - The Woman, the seed, the serpent

The figure of the serpent does not merely represent an individual snake or even all snakes, but the actual Devil himself (cf. Rev. 20:2). Similarly, the other two figures in the passage—the Woman and “her Seed”—do not merely refer to Eve and one of her righteous sons (Abel or Seth), or even to all mothers and sons, but to specific individuals that are key to redemptive history—Mary and Christ.

It was she, not someone else, who was the person that agreed to become the human channel through which Christ would enter the world in order to crush the serpent’s head (cf. Luke 1:38). And she was wounded when the serpent struck Jesus. Simeon had prophesied to her that “a sword will pierce through your own soul also,” a prophecy that was fulfilled when Mary saw her Son hanging from the cross (John 19:25–27). Thus Jesus directly crushed the serpent and was directly struck by the serpent, while Mary indirectly crushed it and was indirectly struck by it due to her cooperation in becoming the mother of Christ.

In Genesis 3:15 it seems that there are several non-exclusive interpretations, at least three of which may be intended by the text itself: (a) a natural conflict between snakes and the human race, (b) a spiritual conflict between (righteous) humans and the devil, (c) the conflict between Messiah and the devil, and (d) the conflict between Mary and the devil. This is an example of a prophecy that has multiple fulfillments based on the different levels on which the text may be read—literal, moral, Christological, and Mariological.

Prophecies with multiple fulfillments are common in Scripture. Another such prophecy is a direct echo of Genesis 3:15 which appears in Revelation 12:

“And a great portent appeared in heaven, a Woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; she was with child and she cried out in her pangs of birth, in anguish for delivery. . . . . [S]he brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne… Then the dragon was angry with the Woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus” (Rev. 12:1–2, 5, 17).

More on this and prophecy fulfillment and meaning at the link.

edit on 2/21/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thank you for your observations. Galatians 4:24 actually tells you who the woman is:

"But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother."-Galatians 4:26.

This had to do with the symbolic drama between the two women. Hagar the servant woman that represented the natural nation of Israel in slavery to the Mosaic Law. And Sarah the free woman, she represents the anointed Christian congregation. She is adopted with holy spirit as was Jesus Christ. So the woman is God's heavenly celestial organization from whence Jesus Christ descended, he is from the realms above. You are correct in quoting the last verses of Revelation 12. The primary offspring is Jesus Christ, and the secondary offspring are the anointed, 144,000 who are called to heavenly life to rule with him. These have the work of bearing witness to Jesus and preaching the good news of God's kingdom in all the earth.

The offspring of the serpent are all those that oppose Jehovah's will and the offspring of the woman. Mainly the fallen angels that sided with Satan*, and rulers and religious leaders that oppose Jehovah God. Today the clergy of Christendom is one of the main parts of the offspring of Satan that opposes Jehovah's witnesses, who have been sealed with God's holy spirit and called to heavenly spirit life, and their Christian companions.

edit on Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:56:33 -0600am22120240200000033America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2024 09:56:33 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The primary offspring is Jesus Christ, and the secondary offspring are the anointed, 144,000 who are called to heavenly life to rule with him. These have the work of bearing witness to Jesus and preaching the good news of God's kingdom in all the earth.

I knew that was what you were going to claim.
And I fully disagree.
The offspring in Revelation are not the Jehovahs Witnesss.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The primary offspring is Jesus Christ, and the secondary offspring are the anointed, 144,000 who are called to heavenly life to rule with him. These have the work of bearing witness to Jesus and preaching the good news of God's kingdom in all the earth.

I knew that was what you were going to claim.
And I fully disagree.
The offspring in Revelation are not the Jehovahs Witnesss.

The secondary offspring of the woman began with the anointing with holy spirit of the fledgling Christian congregation, with that outpouring of holy spirit on the 120 disciples of Christ on Pentecost of 33 C. E. the anointed Christian congregation was established. All who make up the 144,000 who will rule with Jesus Christ in heaven as kings and priests are the secondary part of this offspring. All of them today are among Jehovah's Witnesses, including a small group of anointed elders known as the "Governing Body."

Today there are over 20,000 of the anointed among Jehovah's people. And since 1919 Jehovah has been using the angels as reapers to draw both them, and a vast mixed company of other sheep, two flocks, one fold, into his spiritual paradise on earth, the visible part of his universal organization.

edit on Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:53:56 -0600am22120240200000056America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2024 09:53:56 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Jehovah's Witnesses is a sect by "satan"(blabla) to cause destruction and evil. but you guys never get anything. and its supposed to be a good thing while you all have a fun time, obviously.

new topics

top topics

join