It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Nikki Haley look like Ronnie James Dio? Hopefully not a Mafia connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have no evidence of Gov. Haley having a mafia connection and know next to nothing about Gov. Haley. She does bear some resemblance to musician Ronnie James Dio.

It is my speculative belief that Dio's song "Holy Diver" may refer to the practice of subverting a person who is competent in moral reasoning to work in dive bars, thus making the other patrons "holy," or at least capable of enough moral reasoning to get by at work.

When people say "one track mind," they're not kidding. Such minds are out there, and no, I am not referring to any specific race. There's plenty of white ones. Sociopathy used to be called "moral imbecility" and it may come from only being able to keep your own needs in the one track of your mind.

By far, most sociopaths don't commit horrific crimes and get jailed for life but live in society. Moral imbecility must be a great hindrance to keeping a job, making a deal for a car or house, evaluating potential scams, etc.

The sword in the official video probably represents intellect as they occasionally do. People say "you wield a sharp sword." It's not too terribly embarrassing or NSFW.

edit on 17-2-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

edit on 17-2-2024 by Solvedit because: edited for brevity

edit on 17-2-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

edit on 17-2-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I do not know of any evidence that Ronnie James Dio is in the mafia or is connected in any way to organized crime.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
True to the motto of ATS....what a refreshing way of "Denying Ignorance"

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

He's dead, Jim?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
- Never heard of Ronnie James Dio.

- Sometimes people look like other people.

- Pretty sure Nicki Haley isn't mafia. No evidence to suggest it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
- Never heard of Ronnie James Dio.

- Sometimes people look like other people.

Never heard of Niky, Was he in Whitesnake?

edit on 17-2-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Trousersnake?!!!

I saw RJD in Sabbath.

He was brilliant in Rainbow and Holy Diver is ace.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dio supposedly took the name Ronnie Dio from a mafia figure from the story I’ve heard.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on Sat Feb 17 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Dio supposedly took the name Ronnie Dio from a mafia figure from the story I’ve heard.

Interesting, sounds like you’re correct Dio rocks👍

1. He didn't take his stage name from God, but from a gangster Ronald James Padavona was born in Portsmouth, New Hampshire on July 10, 1942, but by the time he started venturing into the music business as a teenager, he had already acquired the moniker that would eventually see him into metal godhood. Anyone with an elementary knowledge of Italian would probably make the assumption that he took his nickname from God (as "Dio" literally means "God" in Italian), but in the singer's autobiography "Rainbow in the Dark", published in 2021, it is confirmed how the singer adopted it from the mobster Giovanni Ignazio Dioguardi, known as Johnny Dio.

www.ultimate-guitar.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I hope no one would persecute anyone especially a government official based on a strong resemblance to someone who glorifies the mob.

I would hope her record on the mob and human trafficking gets reviewed though.

new topics

top topics

join