It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could demand certain conditions be met by TPTB - what would you ask for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Dear ATS Community

I love all of your brilliant critical and creative minds, respect for one another (the majority), (mostly) polite clever debates, and good humour in challenging times. It sure will be sad if this forum is not maintained.

Thank you so much FlyInTheOintment for the great post. I see this as an extremely important discussion so I have joined only to make this one post in response. Sorry I won't be back after I post this response.

I have thought about human nature and our dilemma for many years and I have a radical approach as the solution: we need to go backwards.

No point repeating or continuing on a path proven time again not to work.

Firstly, I would not demand, I would ask politely for an opportunity to learn our current status (humanities) and provide input. I'd like to hear the justifications for past and present approaches. I do not believe demanding will get anyone anywhere.

In response to the question, I'd request the following for consideration:

1. That there is only one law that is to respect and protect nature and all its inhabitants first and foremost. Living in balance and harmony. This means:

- No intentional harming of any life forms, including animals. Leaving a smalll footprint---as little harm to the planet and environment as possible

2. Back to basics living:

- Small communities, free designated land.
- No monetary system, barter for goods and services.
- Very limited technology. No computers, TVs, radios, cars, microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers, mobile phones etc.
- Live in small communities using trains and bicycles for transport. Community gardens; all work and responsibilities shared fairly.
- Re-eductation of organic, biodynamic gardening, edible and medicinal plants---such as those that are currently called weeds.
- Return to trades. Handmake, repair and reuse. Carpenters, metalsmiths etc.
- No poisons, chemicals, polutants or modifyng nature, i.e., GMOs.
- No class systems and hierachies. Decisions made by the entire community through votes and drawing from a hat; shared rotational roles/duties.
- Dismantle the education system, replaced with home schooling. Educating on life skills, e.g., sustainability, nature and life; morals and values, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Return to natural herbal medicines and therapies (not including things like accupuncture and homoeopathy, which are unproven and risky). Allowances for synthetic solutions in the interim, e.g., contraception, pain relief.
- No intrusive surgeries. Surgeries and procedures only allowed for injuries, e.g., broken bones, cuts etc.
- No prolonging of life beyond what is natural; when it is time to go it is time to go.
- Educating that intercourse is only for procreation, those unable to stop urges are to sleep in separate houses and or use contraception.
- No marriage. People have the freedom to commit to one another---or not---without a contract and restraint.
- No alcohol, tobacco, hallucinogens and harmful drugs; no gambling.
- The destruction of most science, history and curriculum texts that are not suited to the new way of living and cannot be verified as factual. A rewrite/clean slate so we don't fall back into the same unworkable, unsuitable ways.
- No structured religions or philosophies. Ability to believe in whatever one chooses.
- No weapons.
- No spying, stalking etc.
- No manipulating, lying, mind control (covered in home schooling on values).
- Removal and ban of psychology.
- Return to entertainment in the form of theatres, plays, concerts, classical musical instruments, singing, festivals and fairs.

3. Some 'correction' approaches for those that do not abide by the 'Rule of Nature'. Depending on the negative behaviour:

- Assigned the difficult and or unpleasant duties.
- Additional community work.
- Aiding the sick an elderly.

Plus:
- The person will undergo informal discussions with community members as to why and how he/she can be assisted to improve and contribute effectively.
- Address the issue, e.g., remove temptations and obsticles. Provide care, concern, a guardian, guidance, re-education etc.
- Allowance for the person to live separate from the community if preferred, assistance and friendly support to get established and remain in good wellbeing.

Note: No ostracising or treating the person with contempt. Instead, provide the person with extra assistance in the form of mentors and support. Removing people from communities and ostracising will only create 'outlaw' gangs that will loot and rob others.

I realise it would take time and generations to 'reverse' all the harmful non-effective approaches.

I also realise that I am assuming there are people out there with some control that 'care' enough to listen and view alternatives.

This solution is a back-to-basics lifestyle, to live in balance and harmony with nature as intended.

Thank you for this opportunity and for reading.

Wishing you all the very best.

Regards

Nature's Advocate/Superman.
edit on 16-2-2024 by HighEQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

" If you were literally Superman, with the ability to resist & overcome the aggression of any & all parties on Earth, and you could demand that certain conditions be met to improve the wellbeing of all peoples on Earth, what would you ask them to do on your behalf, to get the ball rolling back to a productive & prosperous, newly futuristic society? "

Just One Thing .... Try to Love One Another Regardless of Sin because We are All in the Same " Boat " Here....

edit on 16-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I would tell TPTB, who don't exist, to up your medications. Because man, you are delusional.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I want them to let the farting cows alone. They have a right to live on this earth, even though their life is cut short by us eating them. I do not want them to go the way of the Buffalo, at least they get to live a few years.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Contrary to Some Beliefs , Animals being God's Creatures do have a " Soul " . I Sincerely Believe that from Experience...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Contrary to Some Beliefs , Animals being God's Creatures do have a " Soul " . I Sincerely Believe that from Experience...

I believe everything that lives has some sort of a soul. Animals of all kinds seem to have souls and personalities. Got to go now, the cat is staring me down because she wants her treat before going to sleep.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I believe everything that lives has some sort of a soul. Animals of all kinds seem to have souls and personalities. Got to go now, the cat is staring me down because she wants her treat before going to sleep.

Good Night Kitty , Sweet Dreams............*)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I would make no demands, as those words would most likely fall upon deaf ears as they plot to eliminate me.

Instead I would fly backwards around the earth to make time go back to when god sent the devil to earth and i would boot them both back to the big bang. If it turned out be aliens invaders I would slaughter them all find their home planet and utterly destroy any signs of life and technology

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If you were literally Wonderwoman, with the ability to resist & overcome the aggression of any & all parties on Earth, and you could demand that certain conditions be met to improve the wellbeing of all peoples on Earth, what would you ask them to do on your behalf, to get the ball rolling back to a productive & prosperous, newly futuristic society?

Cop-out answer.

Lyrics:

Hey, brother Christian with your high and mighty errand
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying
Hey, sister Bleeding Heart with all of your compassion
Your labors soothe the hurt, but can't assuage temptation

Hey, Man of Science with your perfect rules of measure
Can you improve this place with the data that you gather?
Hey, Mother Mercy, can your loins bear fruit forever?
Is your fecundity a trammel or a treasure?

And I wanna conquer the world
Give all the idiots a brand-new religion
Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness, and toil
Promote equality in all of my decisions
With a quick wink of the eye
And a "God, you must be joking"

Hey, Mr, Diplomat with your worldly aspirations
Did you see your children cry when you left them at the station?
Hey, Moral Soldier, you've got righteous proclamation
And precious tomes to fuel your pulpy conflagrations

And I wanna conquer the world
Give all the idiots a brand-new religion
Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness, and toil
Promote equality in all of my decisions

I want to conquer the world
Expose the culprits, and feed 'em to the children
Do away with air pollution, and then I'll save the whales
We'll have peace on Earth and global communion

I wanna conquer the world
I wanna conquer the world

edit on 18-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

originally posted by: dothedew
I'm not going to lie...

If I was Superman, this entire planet would be ruled with an iron fist.

Leave people alone, do what you want, and as long as you don't physically harm someone else, you're good.

If you do harm someone else and they bring it to my attention, you're done. Vaporized. You are now a hole in the ground.

I like it. In your world we wouldn't need guns because you would have no need to defend yourself. Poof all the guns gone.....

No guns, only my laser eyes.

Bow before my might. And my unnecessarily tight undergarments!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join