It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says he prefers Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the White House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...perhaps if you had included the sentence following the section you quoted

Which is all he should have said , that's the standard answer in an election year.

Lets keep it real...

It is real.

Ummm...I had previously attributed to you a modicum of intellect...perhaps I was mistaken...?

Your not being...real...or truthful...or honest...if you purposely parse out the commentary...

Keeping it real...would require those three principles to be present in your OP...

Instead...you CHOSE to regale us with a mind-washed...inaccurate...incomplete account of the episode...

You...Sir...are practicing purposeful disingenuousness...

I thought you were better than that...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

So you're complaining about a quote ?

You...Sir...are practicing purposeful disingenuousness...

And you Sir are nit-picking.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: theatreboy

They are Godless. The closest thing they have to a god is Joe Biden. Hence ,they think we worship our representative as they would. Always projecting their emotions onto a stranger's intentions

True
...so true.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: theatreboy

They are Godless. The closest thing they have to a god is Joe Biden. Hence ,they think we worship our representative as they would. Always projecting their emotions onto a stranger's intentions

Mostly accurate, but Obama is their god. Biden is just a proxy for him.

True. Obama if said he dreamed of the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Shocker, someone stated that Tucker Carlson isn't sharp. For the 2nd time in 5 minutes I'm shocked.

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yes that`s correct , Putin wants Trump next Prez .

Both Biden and Trump are old, but only one is traitor ....hence Putins choise .

And as expected.....anyone who dare to say the obvious has TDS , is left wing ( add screaming woman photo here )

Of course Mr. Putin would rather see Mr. Trump as the Next US POTUS . Think about it , Trump makes a Deal with Putin to End the Conflict with Ukraine by Hauling in US Military Involvement and MONEY along with NATO's Ambitious Globalist Plans to Provoke Russia further into an Escalated War . The Deal would Safeguard Russia's Concerns on their Borders with other European Countries and maybe even Include Easing Economic Sanctions thus encouraging Economic Growth in Russia's Economy . A Win Win Situation for both Parties . It's Called Statesmanship , something Joetato is incapable of .

edit on 15-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Maybe you ought to stick to your video games and let the adults run the world?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Trump has given his opinion on Putin's comment.

Trump, who regularly describes the autocratic Putin as “smart,” called the remarks “a great compliment” at a rally in South Carolina.

“He just said that he would much rather have Joe Biden as president than Trump,” he said. “Now that’s a compliment. … And of course, he would say that.”

“He doesn’t want to have me. He wants Biden because he’s going to be given everything he wants, including Ukraine,” Trump added.
thehill.com...

can you translate that into your DERP language please. Let me guess, Trump really said, "Vlad is my BFF and he giggles when I fondle his boys."

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord
Maybe you ought to stick to your video games and let the adults run the world?

Ah , the old attack the messenger ignore the message ploy , guessing your another upset Trump acolyte but fact is I'm likely as old or perhaps older than you , looking around it seems the "adults" are doing a fine job of ruining the world , aren't they.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump has given his opinion on Putin's comment.

Trump, who regularly describes the autocratic Putin as “smart,” called the remarks “a great compliment” at a rally in South Carolina.

“He just said that he would much rather have Joe Biden as president than Trump,” he said. “Now that’s a compliment. … And of course, he would say that.”

“He doesn’t want to have me. He wants Biden because he’s going to be given everything he wants, including Ukraine,” Trump added.
thehill.com...

can you translate that into your DERP language please. Let me guess, Trump really said, "Vlad is my BFF and he giggles when I fondle his boys."

No translation needed Crusty , Trump has taken the gift given to him.

With every comment you make it becomes clearer why you guys support Trump , you don't have a fecking clue about anything further than the end of your nose.

SMH

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It shouldn't surprise me that US democrats would literally take their own quote, their sources notes, and every pundits notes as anti-trump when its so clearly not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join