It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he purposely conflated Pelosi with Haley

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Again, you are not focusing on the issue just like the media AND the current administration want you to.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And in the exuberance of decrying all of the obvious faults and missteps of the Democrats, all to often the out right lies of Trump are forgiven, excused or ignored by his supporters.

The lies the MSM told you were Trump lies? Name them if you can. The left has lied about everything regarding Trump for many years. Some of the lies told about Trump were very big and intentional lies used to harm him. Trump doesn't make up false things about your kind because he doesn't have to. The things your kind does are already plain to see.

What you conflate Trump saying as lies are a miniscule pittance of irrelevance compared to the leftist anti-Trump campaigns. He is a literal choir boy compared to what your side has done against him.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

" Oh by the way, are you running some kind of program that capitalizes nearly every word you post? "

No , I just do it to annoy People . Plus it is my * Watermark of Authentication to Guard Against Identity Theft .

Your Other Point.........

Try Listening to some of his Rally Speeches then get Back to me about his . People not Familiar with his Dry Wit Often Mistake it for some form of Memory loss , but it's not , and it is Deliberate .

edit on 15-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Name them if you can.

For your sake I will name one. I just did. Watch the video, have you? Do you see any sign of humor in his statements about Haley at that point cuz I do not. Was there any indication of humor, any eye rolls that are common to sarcasm, any smirks of hidden meaning privy only to those who understand his joke? I saw none did you?

Therefore the seriousness of his demeanor in delivery of those comments can only be taken as straight forward commentary of the thoughts going on in his mind at the time. And sure, he conflated the two names, we might discuss that but to me his conflation is not important as much as the lie he told to cover it up. A lie that took him over three weeks to make in public. This as not a momentary goof on his part nor an accidental lie

It was a premeditated falsehood used to cover up his lie. So premeditated that he found a word he thought meant deliberate conflation and used it to explain his joke when in reality it was the wrong word entirely.

There, that is one lie for you to mull over. It's not my job to find you more, you will have to do that on your own. If you cannot recognize the lie here that should be as bold as the nose on anyone's face the chances that you will recognize the others are slim.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Try Listening to some of his Rally Speeches then get Back to me about his . People not Familiar with his Dry Wit Often Mistake it for some form of Memory loss , but it's not , and it is Deliberate .

Well, I give you this. He does know his audience for sure. People who come for free entertainment and camaraderie. Oh, and the merch.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hey you really outdid yourself there, give yourself another look in the mirror and pat yourself on the back again.

You found just one? But you know deep down everything Trump says is a lie, it just MUST be.

*Insert your popular selfie of that woman screaming at the sky here*

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on 2/16/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Trump's now talking sh@te about how they are going to change the name of Pennsylvania if Biden wins.

Dudes obviously been chugging the bleach once again.

What a thud.
edit on 16-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join