It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading God's Word Daily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers. I hope this message finds you and yours doing well. May you have peace.

Recently I set out on an endeavor to read through the Bible daily and upload the reading to YouTube, I got through the book of Joshua and then found out the videos were starting to get monetized. So I removed the channel in dismay, as that is not what I wanted from this endeavor. I was trying to find another way to do this and was thinking about the matter. Finally came to the conclusion that a minimal amount of announcements if they are put on the channel by YouTube seems to be okay to me at this point as they are hosting the videos and it is only fair they recuperate a part of the cost. Unfortunately as that first channel is gone I am going to start over. But hopefully my channel stays small enough that never happens.

I welcome anyone who wants to listen in as I upload the reading for that day. I will try and get some uploaded every day. Of course that may not always be possible, and sometimes I may get more than one uploaded in a day so it evens itself out over time.

This is just an intro I made for the Bible Reading. I plan on reading a little later today and have the first Day uploaded.

Also, as I started my last reading on December 12, 2023 right when I stopped shaving my original plan was to not shave until I had finished reading the Bible and uploading it to YouTube.

I think I'm going to keep it as yesterday was 7 weeks into growing it out. We'll see how long it gets. I'll still keep the goal of not shaving until I finish reading the entire Bible. So it will be this run-through plus the 7 weeks I already have. 😉

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

new topics

join