It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Looney and Dr Campbell on the silence of the clots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Twitter was told by government sources to censor fully trained medical doctors who were warning people about the observed dangers of taking this gene therapy. They promoted the people who advised people to take it, and influencers were paid good money to promote it. It is starting to look that the more people who took the vaccine would mean that when the end game came there would be less trouble to clear up.I saw Funckyprepper on YouTube talking with Dr John Campbell who most would agree is the most reasoned and disciplined mind in this fiasco. So we have John Campbell and OLooney teaming up and agreeing with each other. Clooney is getting a lot of information as he seems to be a hub who is dealing with the misery. He maintains that in his estimation army-age immigrants coming through the borders and being put up in hotels. Are trained UN enforcers who will drag people from their homes if need be to enforce the next phase of the gene therapy.A year or two ago Campbell was promoting Gene therapy this is how far we have come. Is it still a conspiracy or a reasonable assessment of an unfolding situation? www.bitchute.com...
Funky Prepper maintains that we are running out of time and that they will censor big time, But it looks like the general public is waking up.One of his good ones.He discusses the clots.

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229022924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Getting a injection is so 2019 , now they are going to be delivering it by air

www.activistpost.com...

I also saw a video months ago of some young dude in the UK working at a water treatment plant and boy was he mad !! He was showing a contract where it was getting inserted into the water supply ? .

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I also saw a video months ago of some young dude in the UK working at a water treatment plant and boy was he mad !! He was showing a contract where it was getting inserted into the water supply ? .

Not that I believe they are putting the vaccine into our water, but it does fit nicely with the governments plan to add fluoride to the water of millions of homes across the country...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SoreFeet

Luckily fluride is not allowed in the water supply in Scotland, what could go wrong with adding a waste product of the nuclear processing industry

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoreFeet
If some small calamari was first found in 2020 that could be from people who participated in the vaccine trials.

Not sure if it's possible to spread the vaccine through sexual intercourse, if so, that would explain why some unvaccinated may have this condition.

I'm not saying it is the vax, but something is defintely wrong here and it's alarming that no one with authority are even willing to investigate, but seem to be shutting down discussion.

Just off the top of my head but something I remember hearing was the vax was actually supposed to be infectious. And airborne. That might explain clots in the unvaccinated.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

If you got the spike protein via the bioweapon or the jab, could be the reason for the extra clots in the jabbed, your immune system wasn't compromised with the straight infection. A lot of unknowns.
Whatever the reasons the actual reality is that 18 percent of the jabbed have entered the injured category which amounts to a massive hit on the workforce. Bearing in mind that morbidity follows mortality greater numbers of people are going sick for whatever reason and are continuing to sicken. It does not take much to work out what the financial implications will be. Here is the latest round-up from Ed Dowd who has a couple of data points twenty-six point six million people are showing up in the Department of Labor stats. He starts at about four min. mark . rumble.com...
edit on pm220242America/Chicago229472924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

That may all be correct. Even so i think it's pertinent to know if the clots came before the vax

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: McGinty
Only watched his 5min teaser so far. Interestingly he said the first calamari was found in 2020 before the vaccines (which were rolled out mid-late December). That obvs means these are caused by covid, not the vax. Does he confirm this?

In the video above @ 1:30 mark he says he first seen them in 2021 and not before. They do briefly mention some claims of small ones before 2021, but that’s not what he experienced.

Interesting! In the short 'teaser' version he says @1.45min

In 2020, before the rollout of things there was very few cases. but of course we did have a pandemic

'Very few' means there were indeed instances of these things being found by morticians

edit on 12-2-2024 by McGinty because: fix youtube link

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnotherJustoneman
a reply to: McGinty

That is not what the whistleblowers were saying at all. This all starts AFTER the jab from all the data I have seen that I believe to be trustworthy.

Then you need to tell Dr Campbell that, since he says 'Very few' were found pre-rollout at 1.45 in this vid. Menaing they were pre-vax

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

This is how a New Zealand embalmer was treated by New Zealand media by what appears to be a gatekeeper of the truth. They are scared and don't want to know. Who wouldn't be? rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Alex Jones has an Embalmer on as the clots start to enter the wider consciousness. The only problem is that they are finding them in just about all the bodies that they are dealing with.www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join