It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files does the Knights Templar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
As usual skip to the 3:55 mark to skip the Ad which seems to be getting longer and longer. This is a subject I did not think I would be interested in but I hung in there and actually was surprised at some of the things AJ brought up for consideration.

Knights Templar | Forbidden History and their Secret Quest for Atlantis

The accepted narrative describes the Knights Templar as humble warrior monks protecting Christians on the road to Jerusalem.

The Knights were later betrayed and, ultimately, destroyed.

But there is another story within that story. It's a legend filled with murder, mystery, and buried treasure. And it involves a secret powerful enough to rewrite history and change the world.

Yes, the Templars were in Jerusalem protecting Christians. But that was their cover story.

The real reason they were there was: they were looking for something. Ancient technology.

So as soon as the Knights Templar arrived in the Holy Land, they started digging.

And then--
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Yup, and it was an excellent episode.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Great episode as are all of his.
I shot a suggestion his way a few days ago! I really hope he decides it is worthy of an episode.
It hasn't been discussed here for some time actually.
The lead mask case of Brazil in 1966 would make for a super cool and fun video!
Heckle for life!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So I was excited to jump down a rabbit hole learning about the “Brothers from the East” that is mentioned early in the video. I did a quick internet search and on ATS and couldn’t find even a whiff. Does anyone have any info on that group?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There is a lot of material to go over, I listen to it twice. It’s probably one of the better episodes.

new topics

top topics

join