It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Artifacts in The Grand Canyon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I can't remember exactly when the documentary came out or what it was called, but I know it was on the History Channel years ago. The gist was that sometime in the early 1900s, I think, someone was exploring The Grand Canyon and came across a cave that was only accessible by repelling down from the top. Once inside, numerous Egyptian artifacts were discovered and this was all reported to The Smithsonian. Their representative came out and then right after, the area was deemed off limits, and as of the airing of the documentary still so. The crew attempted to access where the cave was supposed to be and were met with government security in a helicopter. From what I remember, that area of the canyon is also restricted airspace. Since then, I've heard a few other stories about this, as well as The Smithsonian confiscating possible giant remains and anything else that is contradictive to mainstream science and history.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cdf21882

I'm going to come back to this at some point; I was looking into this recently as a matter of fact lol

It opens a whole can of worms; if I remember correctly, there were news stories printed about the findings as well, prior to the Smithsonian getting involved (as they usually do to destroy and bury findings that go against their established timeline that can never change)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cdf21882
I can't remember exactly when the documentary came out or what it was called, but I know it was on the History Channel years ago. The gist was that sometime in the early 1900s, I think, someone was exploring The Grand Canyon and came across a cave that was only accessible by repelling down from the top. Once inside, numerous Egyptian artifacts were discovered and this was all reported to The Smithsonian. Their representative came out and then right after, the area was deemed off limits, and as of the airing of the documentary still so. The crew attempted to access where the cave was supposed to be and were met with government security in a helicopter. From what I remember, that area of the canyon is also restricted airspace. Since then, I've heard a few other stories about this, as well as The Smithsonian confiscating possible giant remains and anything else that is contradictive to mainstream science and history.

Is this what you talking about?

- LINK

- LINK

4got to add these one

edit on 8-2-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add linkgs

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've seen that episode of America Unearthed, but I want to think this came out before that. It was called Secret History of the Grand Canyon or something to that effect. Can't remember exactly. I'll have to check out the other video you posted to see if that it.

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

originally posted by: cdf21882

Is this what you talking about?

- LINK

- LINK

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This has been posted to ATS many times. If you do a search, you should find several threads on it with a fair amount of information to sift through. If you like this sort of thing, you'll like some of the posts and debates too.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I love this one, posting to come back.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

That first one has to do with Burrows cave in Southern Illinois. Different find altogether.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think you're right about the news report if I remember. There's no telling what all the Smithsonian has covered up over the years.

originally posted by: dothedew

I'm going to come back to this at some point; I was looking into this recently as a matter of fact lol

It opens a whole can of worms; if I remember correctly, there were news stories printed about the findings as well, prior to the Smithsonian getting involved (as they usually do to destroy and bury findings that go against their established timeline that can never change)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I am still new to this site and haven't looked through all of the old posts.

originally posted by: Klassified

This has been posted to ATS many times. If you do a search, you should find several threads on it with a fair amount of information to sift through. If you like this sort of thing, you'll like some of the posts and debates too.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The Smithsonian does cover things up. Look at the multitude of Giant remains that disappeared there.

I really loved the original story. Evidently, that area is off limits now. We could ask how they got here, or why they would want to live in a cave with poor access, and not really any way to farm, though there may have been some fish there. That and other things cause me to doubt they were here. I dont recall seeing evidence of them being elsewhere in North America. Giants were all over the place and were here a very long time ago.

Another real fun topic was " the man in the mountain" About something similar in a cave on Mount Shasta (I think).

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'll have to look into that story.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Smithsonian does cover things up. Look at the multitude of Giant remains that disappeared there.

I really loved the original story. Evidently, that area is off limits now. We could ask how they got here, or why they would want to live in a cave with poor access, and not really any way to farm, though there may have been some fish there. That and other things cause me to doubt they were here. I dont recall seeing evidence of them being elsewhere in North America. Giants were all over the place and were here a very long time ago.

Another real fun topic was " the man in the mountain" About something similar in a cave on Mount Shasta (I think).

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think a key name in the mountain story is Germain.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mount Shasta has a lot of weird things going on.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think a key name in the mountain story is Germain.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

edit on 2/9/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 2/9/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte2
www.jasoncolavito.com...

Thanks for posting the link.

Good reading.

Cheers,

Bally)

new topics

top topics