It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mandela integral? And if so why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I can think of a few reasons, but this is a conspiracy site so I have to ask.

IF the 'Mandela effect' is real, im talking time travel, Philadelphia experiment type stuff. Why Mandela? Did Mandela really die and some agent had to manipulate the past so that he didn't die in this timeline? Why is he so important, is it because he helped lead to the end of apartheid and that was something that had to happen for the global elites? Was there a tipping point somewhere there that made Mandela and his interactions integral in whatever the elites plans are?

Are there multiple timelines and why is Mandela the most commonly cited example. Many people experience the feeling that Mandela died many years before he actually did. That is not my memory. People describe a funeral procession and many people in the streets but I recall seeing footage of Mandela and obviously this would have to be after his release from jail and sometime in the late 90s or maybe early 2000s. I also vaguely recall something about him meeting with Obama and Hilary but maybe im nuts on that one.

Opinions? Is Mandela integral for some reason so important someone literally traveled back in time to change the course of history so he didn't die sometime in the 80s but instead lived to 2013?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

No, Mandela is not integral to the ME, it could be called the Mugabe Effect and it would still be the same.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If the Mandela Effect is real, I'd like to believe that the man Nelson Mandela was important to the timelines, however, considering that most MEs are concerning trivial details about inconsequential things, I have to believe he was not integral to the effect. He is just one of the first examples involving someone famous.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Maybe that was just the first effect that was big enough to bring attention to it? If it weren't him, maybe it would have just been named after the next big thing that enough people noticed. I remember him dying in the 80s and a big funeral procession, but have always doubted it because memories are fussy things. I figured maybe I just misremembered.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I can think of a few reasons, but this is a conspiracy site so I have to ask.

IF the 'Mandela effect' is real, im talking time travel, Philadelphia experiment type stuff.

The Philadelphia experiment was more about cloaking a ship to make it invisible to radar rather than time travel. It was never determined what actually happened but IF time travel happened it was a side effect.

Here is a great ATS thread from way back in 2004....
The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow

And a gif I created a long time ago for fun..

The "Mandela Effect" relates to two different scenarios depending on the individual memories of the events regarding his life: Did he die in prison or did he die a free man having been released.

He was released from prison on 11th February 1990 and died on 5 December 2013.

Nelson Mandela

The Mandela Effect
edit on 30/1/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Mandela was such a non-effect after his release that he might as well have been dead for all his lost potential.

That's what happens when a whole country gets sold out by the freemasons.

South Africa was a successful test run to see how people react to the Rothschilds destroying a country bit by bit.

Illegal border crossings, rampant violent crime, corrupt institutions, bloated government, courts going soft on crime, villifying white people, destroying the farming industry, the list goes on and on.

Now that South Africa has made a valiant stand to prevent the genocidal slaughter in Gaza expect the full brunt of the Zionists to bear down on us as things get infinitely worse.

They have owned and controlled us for centuries.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I'm not really one for linear timelines or the ability to even kill Sarah Conner. But these "screwing with time" glitches are all very linear.

If you go by 80s rules, the shift to the alternate reality is delayed until AFTER the car is returned, so it doesnt blow a giant (plot)hole in the universe.

Another thought I have, if we are sticking with butterflies and linear cascade effects, is if backwards time travel ever gets invented, and they have gone back before present, it's effects are already happening.

Maybe it's like computer program and when it happens we all go through an update we are unaware of, and the update doesn't replace the code, just updates it, and the Mandela effect is our processors recognition of both lines of code.

Or it could just all be Froot Loops, because it just doesn't look right when you write it down. Fruit Loops. The mind just wants to see that, I think that's the source of said cognitive dissonance, rather than memories of being the manipulated living of the tangent universe.
edit on 31-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Wow thanks for linking that thread. I've always been interested in it i think they time traveled. Well, something weird happened thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

IF the 'Mandela effect' is real

The Mandela Effect is real. It's just not what some people want - or want you - to think it is.

It's basically false memory syndrome - in many cases, deliberately (and craftily) induced.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

Wow thanks for linking that thread. I've always been interested in it i think they time traveled. Well, something weird happened thats for sure.

IF there was an event that caused side effects to the crew of the ship, it could explain how some of them were allegedly found integrated into the body of the ship. In walls, floors, doors etc. The ship would not change much in it's structure but a small change in time and space would account for the changing positions of that crew relating to the time slip. Nasty eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

edit on 2/1/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Excellent post!

I think someone wanted to be sure that Mandela's name would be embedded in the the minds of those who saw, read and knew he actually did die in prison or shortly thereafter.

That's was the 'effect' they wanted to have to expose the deception. (?)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yes Mandela is integral to the "Mandela effect".

Mandela's life was propaganized in a large enough way that most adults alive today paid enough attention to remember the propaganda... but did not pay enough attention to remember the details.

new topics

top topics

join