It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality and the MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It looks like most of Europe is in the pre-runner of a revolution, but you would not know it by looking at the Main stream media. The protests are happening across most of Europe as people seem to have had enough. We are also seeing a load of BS with regard to the American southern border it looks like a big problem is being addressed but a few miles down the road the gates are open and thousands of fighting-age men seem to be strolling across. Something does not smell right this one is from Funky Prepper who has a look at what people are posting in real time on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
MSM and reality should never be used in the same sentence. That is bad luck to use those words together.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Haven't heard a peep about this in the news here in MI.

Shocker. n/r

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The farmers aaripping France a new A*hole. They sprayed a capital building and police cars with manure, dumped out the contents of a wine tanker, set fires, bloked roads-they're not playing around!

They promised to escalate their protest in the coming week. I think it's about to get reall ugly over ther.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Since when has protesting accomplished anything?

Nothing will be done until people focus their energy on the culprits - the elites.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

On our news in the UK tonight, it is being reported that the famers have blocked all the roads in and out of Paris, nothing gets in or out. As a consequence, there are unconfirmed reports that Macron has been taken out of the city for his safety!
Oh, and it's not just the French farmers, add the Belgian, Dutch, German farmers (and there's another I think Italy, but could be wrong), are also rolling in on their capitals.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The farmers are the most important resource of any country, if the food is switched off then that's the end of it. Mabey the modern politicians are like the modern kids and do not realise that milk and eggs are not made in a factory.

edit on 30-1-2024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Nothing will be done until people focus their energy on the culprits - the elites.

J6 was pretty successful.

Just not in the way that was intended......

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's all about perspective I guess.
This situation could easily turn the people against the truckers if those don't play their cards right.
Hope it all works out in the end......but with France....well history has taught us a thing or two about those people and revolting and such.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: KKLOCO

J6 was pretty successful.

Just not in the way that was intended......

Case in point! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

but you would not know it by looking at the Main stream media.

I went to the msm after reading this and guess what i found. Lots and lots of news and articles about the farmer riots.
Then I looked to find all the statements Trump as made about them and found nothing.

Anyone got quotes from Trump about it all?
edit on 295061122024Jan2024-01-31T00:06:05-06:00020242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

It is so big now that they cannot ignore it, but they will spin it.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Terrific. But you did see all the msm news about it didn't you ? I did. So sure it will be spun, of course. Speaking of spun, have you heard any Trump statemens about it seeing as there are now two types of media, msm media and Trump media? What has he been saying about it all.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof
Every thought comes back to Trump with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thnx Ricky: I was gonna say that.

new topics

top topics

join