It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Committee Set Up By Nancy Pelosi to Investigate 1.6.21 are Being Exposed as Unethical Liars.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I voted for Biden, and will again, IF Republicans run Trump. Run Haley, and she's got my vote. I don't like Biden.

I DO LIKE DEMOCRACY and don't need TRUMP AS MY DICTATOR.

a reply to: WeMustCare

You sound like my 6 year old nephew. Thanks for not only ruining the country to this point, but being willing to do it again because your feelings are literally the most important. You suck as a person.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Disgusted123

In the 4 years Trump was President, which of his policies made you consider him a dictator ?

I can make a whole list of Joe's, can you name one from Trump ?

His policy of trying to remain in power after the electoral college told him he lost is the one that comes immediately to mind.

But it didn't bother you at all that the democrats challenged the electoral college in 2001, 2005, and in 2017? They failed in all three instances, but it was okay with you as long as it was democrats doing it, right?
edit on 1/28/2024 by Klassified because: punct

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

" I DO LIKE DEMOCRACY and don't need TRUMP AS MY DICTATOR."

Maybe when you Finally Comprehend the Difference between a " Democracy " " Majority Rule " , and a " Representative Democratic Republic " , you will see how Illogical your Political Beliefs are .............My Condolences............

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

That's the thing about Anti Trumpers, they drop in and make comments like "He is LITERALLY HITLER !! "
or that he's a dictator, but when you ask them for examples, they disappear. The MSM, along with Social Media have indoctrinated them to the point they can't think for themselves, they just parrot what they're told.

I think they actually Do want to vote for Biden, but he's done such a bad job they have to find a way to justify their choice, even to themselves.

People who don't know how to use "literally" correctly according to its definition, are a walking talking red flag.

I don't care if it's pedantic, watch someone use the word literally instead of figuratively and then say something idiotic because they don't know how to process information factually and communicate coherently.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Commitees and investigations don't mean squate anymore, except the expenditure of millions of dollars. I won't believe in justice again until I start seeing some.

And money for lawyers. Like the system is gear to benefit crocked lawyers at all levels of the legal process. Huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I voted for Biden, and will again, IF Republicans run Trump. Run Haley, and she's got my vote. I don't like Biden.

a reply to: WeMustCare

Where and when was Trump a dictator?

Just nonsense as usual.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Our friend needs to stock up on this stuff 😂

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

That's the thing about Anti Trumpers, they drop in and make comments like "He is LITERALLY HITLER !! "
or that he's a dictator, but when you ask them for examples, they disappear. The MSM, along with Social Media have indoctrinated them to the point they can't think for themselves, they just parrot what they're told.

I think they actually Do want to vote for Biden, but he's done such a bad job they have to find a way to justify their choice, even to themselves.

People who don't know how to use "literally" correctly according to its definition, are a walking talking red flag.

I don't care if it's pedantic, watch someone use the word literally instead of figuratively and then say something idiotic because they don't know how to process information factually and communicate coherently.

You are literally an asset to ATS. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sensitive azzholes are the worst kind of bosses. I left the corporate world due to a blizzard of those types getting promoted to top positions in the 1990's. I bet it's worse now, with them handing out directives to wear PINK on certain days, or to donate to LGTBQ causes, etc..

edit on 2812024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
You don't delete files unless you have something to hide.
And those clowns had and still have plenty to hide!!!
The truth will come out. Very slowly!!

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What amazes me is you can drop this comment and totally derail a thread about Democrats potentially interfering in an investigation by encrypting and deleting data. Any thoughts on the topic at hand?

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ooohhh. Kay.... Well thanks for sharing.

Completely irrelevant and not on topic at all but o.k.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
March 22, 2024

The Pelosi-Cheney-Schiff-Johnson "Jan 6th" special committee THREATENED former Trump Secretary of Defense CHRIS MILLER, because he told the TRUTH to the press, regarding President Trump's attempt to safeguard the Capitol, ahead of the big January 6, 2021 certification of Joe Biden, as our next President.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

If Congress didn't go on so many damn vacations (they left today for 2 weeks!), they could accomplish more with exposing high-level government crimes, before specific limitation statutes expire.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join