It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Republican Party chair caught trying to bribe Kari Lake

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: network dude

"Who Bribed Kari Lake" may determine who is corrupt.

My money is on Mitch McConnell along with Ronna McDaniel.

Do you think they believe Lamb would have a better chance at beating Sinema?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yep. It's extortion.

"Extortion is a crime in which one person uses force, violence, or intimidation to make another person do something against their will. Extortion usually involves a demand for money or property, but it can also be used to coerce the victim to perform some action, such as giving a promotion or voting for a certain issue. Extortion often targets the victim’s person, property, family, or friends1."

So, to quote you and every other radical leftist TDS sufferer on here who defends the crimes of the likes of Hillary, if she is guilty of extortion, why isn't she charged with the crime of extortion?

If Kari Lake is for "law and order" and such a honorable "in it for the county" patriot, why wouldn't she take all her evidence of illegal activities to law enforcement, instead of extorting DeWit to resign, behind the scenes?

Maybe she doesn't consider the things she has on tale as evidence of crimes, but understands that it is evidence of really bad and embarrassing things that would end careers, and may potentially lead to more evidence of real actual crimes.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I find it quite Ironic that the Left is Supporting a Compromised Republican Criminal ............Hypocrites !..........

I am completely unsurprised, both in the fact, and the reality that they are incapable of recognizing their hypocrisy .

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

No clue, but what I do know is that it doesn't matter since they'd much rather have Sinema than Kari.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So, to quote you and every other radical leftist TDS sufferer on here who defends the crimes of the likes of Hillary, if she is guilty of extortion, why isn't she charged with the crime of extortion?

Give it a minute, and see what develops. Dewit resigned and made his claims pretty public only just a few days ago. Plus, Lake hasn't put out a (highly edited) second recording, since DeWit resigned to appease her, according to DeWit.

Maybe she doesn't consider the things she has on tale as evidence of crimes, but understands that it is evidence of really bad and embarrassing things that would end careers, and may potentially lead to more evidence of real actual crimes.

Then she should turn over whatever evidence she has to law enforcement, instead of the MSN media, from which she sprang.

The thing that stuck out the most in that conversation that Lake released, was how DeWit refused to name the people of interest, because these are the kinds o people that make other people disappear / go away. If I were Lake, I'd watch my back.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought it was a bit fishy that Kari Lake didn’t come forward with the bribe attempt 11 months ago when she claimed it happened.

Turns out she did in fact go to the press.
The Independent did a story about it back on March 4, 2023.
www.the-independent.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I thought it was a bit fishy that Kari Lake didn’t come forward with the bribe attempt 11 months ago when she claimed it happened.

It is suspicious when someone doesn't report potential criminal activities when they happen....except for sexual attacks, of course.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: SourGrapes

No clue, but what I do know is that it doesn't matter since they'd much rather have Sinema than Kari.

I remember seeing video of Kristina Sinema being assaulted by angry liberals in an airport last year.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Lake is exceptionally vocal, with an axe to grind against mitch (not supporting her for governor), and has made it abundantly clear she will do what she thinks is right and not "play ball".

No way Mitch wants to deal with that, Rona wont do anything without mitch's approval, I would not be surprised at all if 1 or both of them are behind the war chest back east.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Gee, if I knew there was a '''secret'' microphone listening to me, that little speech is exactly what I would say.

Exactly.

"All the world's a stage"

- Shakespeare

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The thing that stuck out the most in that conversation that Lake released, was how DeWit refused to name the people of interest, because these are the kinds o people that make other people disappear / go away. If I were Lake, I'd watch my back.

maybe you will get your wish and someone will kill her.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Yea, but she was just a RWNJ back then. Now that she has the recording, she edited it to say what she wanted it to say, and did such a good job with that, the guy who tried to bribe her quit. I personally think it's Trump's fault. It's because he's orange.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

maybe you will get your wish and someone will kill her.

Don't project this BS on me!

Did you not hear DeWit tell her, when she asked who was behind this, that he wouldn't want to say, because these are the kind of people that can make someone disappear?

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRickestRick

As I heard it explained Arizona is a state where only 1 person in a conversation has to say ok to have it recorded, and supposedly she felt something like this might happen and thought the call to meet up was odd so she recorded it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join