It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Border Crisis - Thousands of Dogs Abandoned by Illegals at the Border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Most of us would have said F it and gone back home with our little buddies.

If dogs and cats don't go to heaven then when I die I want to go where they go.

(post by VariedcodeSole removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My question to you is, has anyone asked Biden to? Or is he just supposed to know about everything all the time?

That's why we have the House of Representatives. Perhaps someone can bring it up to their Representatives so they can come up with a solution. LOL! We KNOW that ain't happen'. But that is how things USED to get done.

Now, the Republicans in the House might soon have a Senate bi-partisan border bill that gives them more than they have EVER gotten in FOURTY YEARS. And I'm telling you, they will not pass it. They need the border to be a mess. A working border does not help them.

a reply to: WingDingLuey

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006

originally posted by: FlyersFan
This is awful. The illegals come to the US, bringing their dogs with them, only to abandon them at the border. The illegals enter the USA. The poor dogs are left behind, not understanding what has happened, and left without food or water or human companionship, and no medical care. They were a part of a family and now ... poof ... they are abandoned. Thousands of them. And they are breeding.

Videos at the link.

Story Here - The Other Border Crisis

In addition to the waves of human beings crossing America’s southern border every day, another crisis is unfolding. Thousands of dogs are being abandoned by the illegal border crossers who bring their pets only to learn that the dogs can’t come in.

These dogs that are left behind are then breeding which only makes the problem worse.

What's preventing them from bringing their dog across?
Are there any lessons border patrol can learn from this?

why yes, there is, thanks for asking. The lesson is, FOLLOW THE DAMN LAW, and come here legally or not at all. This is what's known as a teachable moment.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
My question to you is, has anyone asked Biden to? Or is he just supposed to know about everything all the time?

That's why we have the House of Representatives. Perhaps someone can bring it up to their Representatives so they can come up with a solution. LOL! We KNOW that ain't happen'. But that is how things USED to get done.

Now, the Republicans in the House might soon have a Senate bi-partisan border bill that gives them more than they have EVER gotten in FOURTY YEARS. And I'm telling you, they will not pass it. They need the border to be a mess. A working border does not help them.

a reply to: WingDingLuey

www.congress.gov...

Ball is in the Senate now. The Democrat majority senate.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Elections have consequences. Yeah, I'm tired of hearing that one too, but regardless, it's a fact. Getting rid of Trump had a SEVERE price, but I'd imagine this TOO will be blamed somehow on Donald.

If you can honestly say things are better now than they were just ~3 years ago, you are the worst POS pathetic liar I can think of.

If people could just admit they were HORRIFICALLY wrong, we might stand a chance. I guess you literally have to see your own blood pouring out of your body to realize you made a mistake, figuratively speaking.

You support the CAUSE and this is the EFFECT. More to come too, far worse than this. Hope it was worth it.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Apparently, most US states no longer require quarantine for dogs and cats coming from other countries provided other health and veterinary conditions are met like a chip and vaccination record, not they will meet the requirements all the same.

As to lessons learned, well you don't abandon an animal, that ticks the dirty wrong'yin box in my book.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Apparently, most US states no longer require quarantine for dogs and cats coming from other countries provided other health and veterinary conditions are met like a chip and vaccination record, not they will meet the requirements all the same.

Years ago, friends of mine moved from Japan to Hawaii. They had to quarantine, have a vet statement from Japan, have a vet statement from Hawaii, have all shots, have all records, and have a residence in Hawaii. Things could be different now and different in each state.

All I know is that the dogs were not allowed in. They must not have their records and the illegals must not have the money to get them to vets for proper shots and paperwork.

As to lessons learned, well you don't abandon an animal, that ticks the dirty wrong'yin box in my book.

My heart goes out to the dogs. They were part of a family. Then suddenly abandoned and left to starve by that same family they love. It's awful.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Years ago, friends of mine moved from Japan to Hawaii. They had to quarantine, have a vet statement from Japan, have a vet statement from Hawaii, have all shots, have all records, and have a residence in Hawaii. Things could be different now and different in each state.

Apparently so with the chip and doggie passports thingamabobs.

My heart goes out to the dogs. They were part of a family. Then suddenly abandoned and left to starve by that same family they love. It's awful.

That's what i mean, how do you abandon a family member?

Just would not sit right in my tummy.

Then again i suppose i was abandoned somewhat when i was born, but it was with my grandparents, so not exactly the same thing.

It is awful FlyersFan, and brings a tear to the eye.
edit on 24-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Say, where's the ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals? They have some graphic and heartbreaking commercials on TV for animal rescue. What about PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals?

I bet they were ordered to stand down by their liberal overlords because it could interfere with current plans at the border or impact the elections.
edit on 1/24/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Say, where's the ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals? They have some graphic and heartbreaking commercials on TV for animal rescue. What about PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals?

... and the MSM ... !!

CNN and MSNBC are all in on the open borders so they won't show it.
They wouldn't want to come down on the illegals.
But you'd think at least FOX or the MSM like CBS or something would report ...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
That's what i mean, how do you abandon a family member?

yeah ... and that family member doesn't understand what is happening.
And is helpless while it's grieving the loss of the family .. not understanding.
Confused. Scared. Emotionally hurt.
It's like abandoning a toddler human.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's a whole lotta' dogs ... and even guinea pigs ... that are now starving and breeding and turning 'wild' ..

Migrant Dogs Tragedy Proves Biden Cares As Little About Pooches As People

Migrant families bring them on the dangerous trek to the United States, then learn that rules around animal entry mean they can’t take the pets into processing centers or on most flights or buses onward into the interior.

So the migrants let the pups go to fend for themselves, amid terrible conditions and hunger. Heartbreaking for families and for the hounds.

People who bring their dogs along as they travel through jungles and across mountains and deserts to reach our border are clearly not fleeing in search of asylum.

Pet dogs traveling thousands of miles to US-Mexico border are being abandoned by migrant owners in new crisis
They’re migrating to pursue economic opportunity — specifically, enough that they can provide not only for their kids but for their pets as well.

Indeed, migrants are reportedly bringing a whole variety of pets, including guinea pigs. Not the behavior of people desperately fleeing oppression.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's a crime to abandon a pet. So the illegals want to make a point of telling America they really are scumbag criminals.

It won't be the last crime they commit once they get here.

Crossing into the United States without going through a check-point, is illegal. They are all a criminal at that point...except the young children.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's a crime to abandon a pet. So the illegals want to make a point of telling America they really are scumbag criminals.

It won't be the last crime they commit once they get here.

Crossing into the United States without going through a check-point, is illegal. They are all a criminal at that point...except the young children.

True that. The democrat party and those who are funding and organizing this invasion didn't want people that obey laws coming in either. They need more criminals like themselves to support this lawless effort who are willing to break laws, including our election laws, so they can commit perjury without conscience or worry when they sign a voting ballot.

They sure aren't getting those prepaid cash cards because the DNC loves them as human beings.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You certainly do not know much about dogs, especially Pitbulls.

Pitties are some of the most loyal and affectionate dogs you could every have.
If they are mean, it is owners and people that abuse them that are to blame.

They will protect their owners and kids with their lives and have fewer health issues that most other dogs.

My present dog is a blue nose pitty and I had him sent to Boston from Puerto Rico. The Puerto Rico Pitbull Rescue is one of the best in the world and most of the dogs they take in wind up in the US. I will be contacting them so see what they know about the border crisis, and would not be surprised if they have plans to help there as well.
edit on 7-2-2024 by charlyv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join