It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO didn't see this one coming. Mail in elections 2024

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Been showing on all news, woman collecting in a paper bag, slips w written votes...at the Caucus.
Did you see today....they're letting mail in ballots fly?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I have no opinion on voting. Not since I voted against Nixon. That was enuff to show the dark side. Voted each election since. Screwed every time, without even a kiss.

That's the real America: "choices" that aren't, policies that serve "the Man" not "men". The real deceit is that it's always by, with and to benefit...them in the long run. Not us.

✌️

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: network dude

Pull up the video of the recent Caucus. Betting on paper slips collected in brown paper bags. For Trump. Check it out. Equally....ridiculous.

I'm afraid I don't understand your post at all. Could you explain it please.

That's the kind of post you get from someone who reads the title of the thread and nothing else. Unfortunately, it happens often with that poster.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Convid was definitely an experiment to see just how far people can be pushed to give up as much personal freedoms as possible before they do not comply.

This is how they set the stage for the next social engineering experiment.

They put into place the threshold rules and regulations they know sheep will comply with without resistance and to push the next experiment further they add newer and tougher penalties to see exactly how far they can go.

What do we end up with?

Collectivism.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I just got a mail in ballot by a person who’s never lived here, ever. Googled searched the persons name and nothing came up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join