It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dead Man Walking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Andromerius
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's interesting they just say, "i hate trump, he has to go, he is a moron, he is a douche, i hate him" but when asked, noone of those people can even say one thing he did wrong. In fact, if they were to say anything, they would find how much better their lives were under Trump. They hate him and don't know why.
I can answer why, you know, to help them a bit. They hate him because MSM and TPTB said they must hate him. They have been brainwashed over and over and over again to the point they cannot formulate their own opinion and cannot see the truth anymore.

I can give you exactly one reason. How much that one solitary reason is worth compared to all his business acumen or his charisma on screen, be it TV camera or social media, it's up for debate but the fact this dialogue happened is indisputably trashy.

www.nytimes.com...

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as #. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

People mature over the years, it's been the better part of a decade and with the state of our nation I wouldn't crucify him for it today, much bigger fish to fry and very few patriots left to do it, but I also don't begrudge those who look at him and see the same man. As I've pointed out previously he walks and talks exactly like all the elites do so I can definitely sympathize with the skeptics even if I don't agree with all of their criticism.

So Trump said something crude? So what?

Forgive me if I can’t feel sorry for the Liberal’s hurt feelings over Trump saying something crude, when the Left’s heroes are cross dressers at drag shows shaking their their genitals in kid’s faces and guys that have gay sex on a table on the Senate floor.

The fake outrage over Trump saying something like that is very hypocritical when they live like citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah.

A question was asked and I answered with a fact. How you react to that information is your problem, not mine.

I wasn’t knocking you for pointing it out, I was knocking them for acting that way.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
If Trump were to suffer a mortal headwound and survive, would you still vote for him?

Yes.
Trump with half a brain is still greater than Biden with an intact brain.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

If you posted the first picture, and next to it, a picture of Soros and his prodigy, would that be a threat?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you posted the first picture, and next to it, a picture of Soros and his prodigy, would that be a threat?

Admittedly, I would question the motive of the person who posted that article on X. Alex Soros merely posted the title of the article and a link to it, maybe he didn't notice the picture and what it actually meant, then again.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Admittedly, I would question the motive of the person who posted that article on X. Alex Soros merely posted the title of the article and a link to it, maybe he didn't notice the picture and what it actually meant, then again.

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I've seen

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

and I bet you still think the Hunter Biden Laptop is fake? Ash's diary?
ONE THING for Trump (locker room talk, all guys do it) but Biden diddles his daughter in the shower and that is OK?
#liberalismisamentaldisorder
Sorry but true

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimitiveWhiteboy

One of the dumbest posts you've seen is a person trying to determine the veracity of a claim made on a social media platform?

You must be new to the internet...
edit on 22-1-2024 by JinMI because: Spellink

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If Trump were to suffer a mortal headwound and survive, would you still vote for him?

Plenty of people survive head wounds that would be considered mortal.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Biden had brain surgery head wounds for, not one but, TWO life-threatening, ("mortal") aneurysms...and survived.

Plenty of democrats still plan on voting for him...perhaps even you are one of them.

Come to think of it...does THAT already make Joe Biden the "Anti-Christ" of 'Revelations' fame?
edit on 22-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2

I refer you to my previous response. Keep pretending like you know me.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

One of the dumbest posts you've seen is a person trying to determine the veracity of a claim made on a social media platform?

He said maybe soros didn't know what he posted. Please. Your post just joined him
edit on 22-1-2024 by PrimitiveWhiteboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

He said maybe soros didn't know what he posted. Please. Your post just joined him

I'm sorry, did I give you any indication that I cared about what you think?

Deepest apologies if that is the case.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I was considering Plausible Deniability by offering a defense for the serious crime of threatening the life of a president, if that is dumb then I'm an imbecile. You don't just make that serious of a threat without some kind of excuse. An example would be saying you thought a fire alarm was a door handle when you pulled it.

You didn't read what I had just posted before that, or you did and ignored it. Here it is again in case you missed it . . .

That is so blatant, almost as bad as the Kathy Griffin photo. It isn't a direct threat, and yet it is, and wouldn't likely get picked up on by AI because it is a pair of photos. A great way to send a message, one I'd have to admit must be considered a real threat . . .

Wait a minute here. I went to X and then the link where this picture came from. It's from an article in "The Atlantic" that basically blames Trump for hyping up crime and economic issues for the Biden administration.

It's so obvious that this picture was to illustrate crime as a bullet hole and the economy as a fist full of dollars, forty-seven dollars to be exact. So was this obviously threatening photo missed by the editor or knowingly passed through to publication?

edit on 1/22/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm sorry, did I give you any indication that I cared about what you think?

Deepest apologies if that is the case.

obviously you did care about what I think because you quoted me in a post that had 0% to do with you.You must be new to the Internet
edit on 23-1-2024 by PrimitiveWhiteboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I was considering Plausible Deniability by offering a defense for the serious crime of threatening the life of a president, if that is dumb then I'm an imbecile. You don't just make that serious of a threat without some kind of excuse. An example would be saying you thought a fire alarm was a door handle when you pulled it.

You didn't read what I had just posted before that, or you did and ignored it. Here it is again in case you missed it . . .

That is so blatant, almost as bad as the Kathy Griffin photo. It isn't a direct threat, and yet it is, and wouldn't likely get picked up on by AI because it is a pair of photos. A great way to send a message, one I'd have to admit must be considered a real threat . . .

Wait a minute here. I went to X and then the link where this picture came from. It's from an article in "The Atlantic" that basically blames Trump for hyping up crime and economic issues for the Biden administration.

It's so obvious that this picture was to illustrate crime as a bullet hole and the economy as a fist full of dollars, forty-seven dollars to be exact. So was this obviously threatening photo missed by the editor or knowingly passed through to publication?

I didn't mention this post. I quoted the one where you said maybe Soros didn't know. Which we all know he knew. So yes I stand by my original statement of that is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimitiveWhiteboy

So you haven't replied to my post as quoted below . . .

I was exploring the possible excuses Alex Soros might use to justify quoting the article and then expanding that down to the Atlantic who first published that photo. I guess that's the kind of thing a dummy like me would do, but someone has to be the village idiot.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yes.
Trump with half a brain is still greater than Biden with an intact brain.

Trump says if a replacement is needed between now and 2029, his VP choice will be viewed as a great Trump replacement.

I don't know though... It depending on WHAT HAPPENS to DJT.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andromerius
a reply to: butcherguy

And Reagan was shot, twice.

Well, yes… he was.
AFAIK, it only counts as assassination if they are killed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join