It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Lie Above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
According to some, in july 26th, 1962, Neil Armstrong had an X15 test flight, test flight 112. In this test flight, he allegedly saw something he should not. I want to find the non redacted video of this.
What is interesting is that it does seem an entity instead of an object, but since it is censored, we cannot know for sure. I was trying to find more information about it. Is anyone familiar with this?
This is the new video uploaded to youtube: www.youtube.com...
I have to point out that all points to being fake but we can never know if is disinformation/misinformation.
Cheers,
Andro
edit on 19/1/2024 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

Did you read?

'In todays video we check out an FICTIONAL analog horror series '

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The screen accepts anything you write there, it does not make it true, i wanted to ask if anyone heard about this in another context.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course he flew the aircraft but there is no way to verify a non human entity.
First I have heard of it.

Test Flight

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

We’ve got 2.0 of Tyler from Secure Team 10.

In video 3, he flat out admits that the 2010 pic of Neil Armstrong posing with Obama was doctored. Then also admits that Armstrong died in 2012. Yet, there are pics showing him alive after that. Then he continues to perpetuate the hoax even more, by pondering over how Armstrong didn’t age.

This guy is a moron.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thank you for clarifying

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

May be of interest to you……

(go full screen on the vid for easier caption reading)

Different X-15 flight …..different pilot

Both White and Walker refer to the UFOs ….in plural terms

Imo…..there are life forms in space we have yet to discover and understand.

From the Life Magazine Vol. 53 No. 5 August 3, 1962 …article titled “Military Affairs: Bob White takes a new Highway to Space”

Notice…..Walker on a previous to White X-15 encounter several objects…….then on White’s following flight acknowledges ….in excitement……by radio to Walker that he too see’s objects and statement “There are things out there Absolutely” …..thereby confirming objects in space. Two first hand UFO X-15 witnesses that is public and that we know of……..so far

👽
edit on 20-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is very interesting, i now wonder if the people that made the fake video were just trying to be careful how they would put the story out in the open?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius Do you think Neal Armstrong was put into the space program to keep him sweet(quite) about what happened and what he saw on x-15 flight?

top topics

join