It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weaponized: Episode #47

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

SUMMARY SUMMARY SUMMARY

This episode is 2 in one, an old episode never aired plus current day with updates on Senate SCIF and Jelly Fish Video.

They are having a lot of new whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork. They had a lot before, but recently a lot more are coming out and talking to them.

TMZ very trusted now. They are very into UFO reporting because of leadership at channel. Most mainstream still ignoring UFO topic.

Jellyfish debuted on TMZ. This podcast partially recorded months ago: had both UAP videos on it but never released.

*Pre recorded session begin*
9 flying saucers according to Lazar at Area 51, all different shaped. A lot of odd shapes get reported to corbell and Knapp. They share it with government officials to get feedback. Jellyfish a commonly reported shape but not publicized.

Jellyfish ufo started 10 year Russian ufo investigation but blamed on rocket launch as cover story.

Pantex nuclear base - work on nuclear weapons on the base. Jellyfish ufo recorded there. Thermal and night-vision video both recorded. Domed 8 foot radius with tentacles.

Jellyfish recorded 2017 Iraq Middle East base. Classified as UAP. Feeds shut off to other countries so they could not see this video. Could not lock on the jellyfish which was highly unusual. There is a close up video of it. Geometric shapes on tentacles. Not balloon, metal of some sort. All hands on deck when they started recording it and cut off all feeds to allied. People dispatched to record it with other equipment. But could not see or record it in night vision devices. They ask everyone. Did you see anything? Had to sign ndas. They play second video of jellyfish. This video is from much further away. They video is zooming in and out on the video as they record it. [Definitely not camera smudge/pidgeon poop.] there is a 3rd video of the jellyfish going into the water and coming out. It is being held by an intelligence agency. Jellyfish was slow over base, started going very fast over water.

There have video of ufo over nuclear base in France they are not releasing yet - they didn’t mention the shape.
*End pre-recorded segment*

Many years people have being seen at the base. Called ghost on the base or spaghetti monster. They received these videos many times over the years from multiple sources. People saw it in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 by multiple people telling them about this.

More witness have come forward since it aired on TMZ who saw it.

Could be active jamming on jellyfish. Could not lock on. Not balloon. Users trained on balloons being viewed. They easily lock balloons, could not lock this object. This was first time this weapon system could not get a lock.

They have visitor who saw video when he gets to base after. New York Post twisted his words. He doesn’t know what it is he just knows he saw longer video of this. Post tried to get him to debunk it. He doesn’t hold firm position, thinks it might be prosaic but open to it being something else. There are multiple recordings of various lengths. His job to detect enemy drones and stop them, and to direct our drones. Only thermal picked it up, no other systems. He wasn’t there when video recorded, was on server and shown it.

The chandelier ufo is on a server with a lot of interesting ufo videos.

Grusch Ig SCIF:

They confirmed Grusch telling truth about what he said publicly and is who he says he is. Very bipartisan. Tim Burchett gave it 4/10. Wants more info. Congressmen seemed stunned with info received. The takeaway is there are going to be more public briefings on this - sources Ogles and other congressmen. [they directly said this - see my thread on it Here.

END SUMMMARY

My take:

Very good episode. Not a lot of new info, but it sets things firmly in context.

The jellyfish is real, no one knows what it is, but it was there and not bird poop/artifact on lense. There have been multiple seen and recorded around the world.
edit on 16-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo changed 52 to 51

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Halfway through now...

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

it looks like some type of machine, seen many similar looking things in video games and movies. Perhaps s0omething like this but not necessarily manned.

I suspect the scale like shapes on the appendages to be optical/imaging type sensors. Perhaps like portable electron microscopy tech or something, just gathering mineral and metallurgical content of the geographic area.

Or perhaps an experimental Iron man type suit.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Pretty compelling……

Dialogue from Corbell…..

but also there's a guy online and he did this kind of time lapse that you sent me George was on Twitter I think again , I don't Click on Twitter except when you guys send me links, and you can see it clearly rotating as a three dimensional object. So that was cool, so that kind of immediately debunked the debunkers on their initial things

One leg straight down and one leg bent at the knee 90 degrees? hmmmm

At 50% speed….

If those are legs below the rest of the body?…then I would say it’s moving forward facing away from the camera at a diagonal angle.

All speculation of course.

👽
edit on 16-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That reminds me of some sort of deep sea diving suit.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Or the probe droid on Hoth in Empire Strikes Back

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Doesnt look like a Jellyfish to me... looks more like 'Military Camouflage Flying Suit' and if it's not ours, it's from elsewhere...

I have seen the test flights for Flying Suits and that looks exactly like one.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReginaldRoob

2 reasons:

1. They were using it to Vet so called informants, only witnesses on the base knew it was called ghost and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

2. They were waiting for the tmz videos to release and bring attention to the videos.

Knapp did same thing with Lou and the New York Times article. They are setting on more videos than they can release, and when they can release them they want to do so in way that brings most credibility and attention.

Knapp and Corbell have ment other videos they aren’t releasing right now. For a variety of reasons. To protect sources, national security, letting others like TMZ release for more credibility/exposure etc…

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

LySergic posted this elsewhere:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some follow up…….

👽

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting. Corbell told Joe Rogan awhile ago we were firing at jellyfish ufos.

Twitter video link

Additional context: Corbell has been discussing the jellyfish for a while now

So not only did it go in the ocean & instantly accelerate away, we’ve fired on them 🪼🔫

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
We need these glasses….

👽
edit on 18-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This has got to be by far the strangest UAP caught on camera to date! And that it appears to be cloaked and quickly changing temperature to further obscure its shape. So bizarre and frankly a little unsettling knowing these could be right outside our backyards...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Save a few thousand bucks and get some mid range IR optics. For years I have occasionally posted a recommend people do just that to see just how many and what things are not only flying high in the sky, but perhaps right over our heads??

I think a proper prepper would have as many reality filters for seeing through layers of existence as possible.

new topics

top topics

join