It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Finally Killed My Wife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sorry for what happen. I agree with you and you should seek justice for what you and your wife gone through. Makes me furious to read your story of how dismissive they were leading all the way up to the point she is horizontal in bed and taking on water. The ship is sinking at that point and they knew it and did nothing still. You're right a plasma draw would have helped offload water retention and then switch to dialysis machine. I am not a doctor either just common sense. Once her body weight and swelling goes down, they then can try slight elevations and compression sock leggings and arm wraps to further help. They could of saved her life. Then get her on water retention pills and consistent dialysis treatment if necessary and she would need to make life changes in diet, but she would be alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm so sorry for your loss, Uncle B.

I wish I could somehow alleviate your pain.

I wish you strength.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I feel sad for loss, the love Apparent, in you OP lives forever.

I lost my father and brother in law, through malpractice...

Please believe me, there is nothing to gain spending 7 yrs and 500K to try n find justice/truth.

We have to forgive 'the persons' who may have done wrong.

Love your wife, please don't put your own soul in jeopardy "fighting"

God Bless you both...

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

well you in the UK and have a hard time suing there i wager.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Looks liek negligence to me. Sorry for your loss Bob. su e them.

It's sad man. Negligence that leads to death is manslaughter. Deliberate negligence that leads to death is murder. At least that's the way I see than. Thanks

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I want to start with I am sorry that you and your wife, your love, had to endure this. She is beautiful and a loving soul. For all....

They want them gone once they know that they cannot treat them for many years. MANY years. Not a few....many.

I watched his happen to my mother. The operations. What she lost...and for what? For it to spread to other places. 7 years she gave them the finger and lived holistic. It gave her six and a half years.

So, I know it is hard, and I know when someone say it that is means nothing but...she is still there with you. You know that. You feel that. That is all that matters.

THEY had killed many. # them....

but remember and love what you lost Bobs.....be strong man......

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-08T22:10:49-06:001049 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
That's a hell of a story you've been going through, my condolences may justice serve someday for those responsible

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So sorry Dave. I live in fear of facing a similar situation. A friend of ours was just released from hospital to home hospice care. one week in the hospital and I'd swear they killed her. In response to your serious question I would call it murder for money, its the situation forced on hospitals by the government if they want to remain financially stable. We have the same deal in the US. My daughter in law has just lost her grandfather in the hospital and is up in NY to attend the funeral. Sad times we live in my friend. Or institutions have been twisted against us and are doing everything they can to rob us of hope for any kind of future. My heart breaks for you bud. I don't know what else to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
noooa reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I share your pain, anger and frustration. We're dealing with my 95 year old mother's health crisis right now and things look dark. backstory. Right before Halloween she became ill and we took her to the ER. After a few days of tests they said she had a staph infection of the spine and there was virtually no hope for recovery. This came about less than 3 weeks after getting a flu shot at her PCP. They said to stop treatment and to make her comfortable. We said No, continue the antibiotic treatment. She stabilized although she was greatly weakened from the illness. She was transferred to a rehab and again we were told she'd never recover enough to come home. After 2 months treatment the staph infection was gone and she was just starting to regain her strength and stamina. Then she tested positive for Covid. She had minimal symptoms which I credit to her never having been vaxxed. She continued to recover and get therapy. She was walking with a walker . Looking forward to getting better and coming home, at least for a day once she could handle stairs. The staff reassessed her prognosis and were now optimistic about her recovery. Then right before New year's she had a seizure. Facial ticks and muscle spasms in the hands. Unknown cause, although they did say she had a UTI. A brain MRI and cat scan showed no stroke. A repeat MRI of the spine showed no remaining infection of the spine. What we're dealing with now is just extreme lethargy and lack of responsiveness. We think it might be the medicine, Keppra and another anti seizure med. We've pushed to reduce the dosage and they have, but we're still at a loss as to understand what caused the seizure and if it will continue or what's causing the lethargy. All we can do is pray. Was it Covid, the UTI, the flu vaxx? Pray for us, please.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Breaks my heart reading that Dave, I know the anger coming through those words dudem.youtube.com...

The above video got me a 4 month stay in max security years ago when I kicked of in a local care establishment !!! .

I really do feel your pain and anger at what they put the love of your life through , 18 months ago I visited my Aunt / big sister , who had just had her leg removed along with a lot of others due to clots and found her in tears as her pee bag was full as were' others and was all over the floor and she told me that staff were either to busy or agency who refused to do it as it was not there job to ???,

I got a bucket and mop cleaned up the mess , found a nurse who was maybe planning her next tik tok video twiddling her thumbs and asked why this was happening , foreign staff who could barely speak a word of English was one main problem that day .

I dropped my name to this nurse and watched the colour drain out of her face , I might have suggested I was going to return with Mr sten gun later on and they really would know what staff shortages felt like .

True story but the care of the many many people having amputations seemed to improve very very quickly there after .

My deepest deepest condolences .

edit on 10/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I’m so sorry for your loss 🥀, condolences to you and your family. a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

I share your pain, anger and frustration. We're dealing with my 95 year old mother's health crisis right now and things look dark. backstory. Right before Halloween she became ill and we took her to the ER. After a few days of tests they said she had a staph infection of the spine and there was virtually no hope for recovery. This came about less than 3 weeks after getting a flu shot at her PCP. They said to stop treatment and to make her comfortable. We said No, continue the antibiotic treatment. She stabilized although she was greatly weakened from the illness. She was transferred to a rehab and again we were told she'd never recover enough to come home. After 2 months treatment the staph infection was gone and she was just starting to regain her strength and stamina. Then she tested positive for Covid. She had minimal symptoms which I credit to her never having been vaxxed. She continued to recover and get therapy. She was walking with a walker . Looking forward to getting better and coming home, at least for a day once she could handle stairs. The staff reassessed her prognosis and were now optimistic about her recovery. Then right before New year's she had a seizure. Facial ticks and muscle spasms in the hands. Unknown cause, although they did say she had a UTI. A brain MRI and cat scan showed no stroke. A repeat MRI of the spine showed no remaining infection of the spine. What we're dealing with now is just extreme lethargy and lack of responsiveness. We think it might be the medicine, Keppra and another anti seizure med. We've pushed to reduce the dosage and they have, but we're still at a loss as to understand what caused the seizure and if it will continue or what's causing the lethargy. All we can do is pray. Was it Covid, the UTI, the flu vaxx? Pray for us, please.

I see this, so people are in the same boat. The healthcare system is toast, but then what can you expect for an institution of Pharmakeia and pharmacist, that when translated means Sorcery and Poisoner.

I pray for you as well and all the people who have been injured and abused by the system of death. Was the flu shot just a flu shot or was it the bivalent flu/mRNA shot? I'd find that out. Apparently, UTI's are extremely dangerous for the aged and heart patients. The UTI effects the kidneys and when they reduce in efficiency, you get water retention and eventually congestive heart failure. I'd look into it...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Breaks my heart reading that Dave, I know the anger coming through those words dudem.youtube.com...

The above video got me a 4 month stay in max security years ago when I kicked of in a local care establishment !!! .

I really do feel your pain and anger at what they put the love of your life through , 18 months ago I visited my Aunt / big sister , who had just had her leg removed along with a lot of others due to clots and found her in tears as her pee bag was full as were' others and was all over the floor and she told me that staff were either to busy or agency who refused to do it as it was not there job to ???,

I got a bucket and mop cleaned up the mess , found a nurse who was maybe planning her next tik tok video twiddling her thumbs and asked why this was happening , foreign staff who could barely speak a word of English was one main problem that day .

I dropped my name to this nurse and watched the colour drain out of her face , I might have suggested I was going to return with Mr sten gun later on and they really would know what staff shortages felt like .

True story but the care of the many many people having amputations seemed to improve very very quickly there after .

My deepest deepest condolences .

This... almost with me as well. I was getting annoyed, I don't normally get angry as anger breeds mistakes and mistakes in my old business would get people killed, well, the wrong people anyway. The hospital has called security on me 4 times, every time all I wanted was either answers, uphold our agreement or to ask them to do their jobs. It seems corruption, apathy and negligence is the order of the day. I am going to give the hospital very limited options in how they can proceed, they will have to sacrifice a couple of their own, otherwise things will get interesting. We are at the lawyers and let's see the hospital's evidence stage.

I once had a terrorist hold up some pass he claimed was some kind of immunity and when I didn't acknowledge his BS, he started raising his gun. It's funny how that piece of paper he had, that he though was so important, couldn't stop a bullet.

You know what Bell Canada says in their adverts? "Reach out and touch someone."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I canot imagine the hurt you are feeling now being a single male Dave , but this kind of story is getting all to common to hear ! Just the other day a friend of mine had a family member in a retirement home and they passed in days of getting there and they are far from happy with the explanation given to them of how the father passed .

A news story the other day about how a 85 year old lady was abused and died at the hands of 4 supposed care workers , I tried to look up the story to link it and wow enough said there were so many .

I am a quiet peaceful guy normally and hate a ruckus ,but wind me up and watch me go , I was raised by my grandparents so my aunt is like a big sister to me , And that day walking into her ward of 10 people to see them left like that with foreign staff ignoring their plight really pushed my button .

I have survived 6 heart attacks in a year and I had a stroke in April and I am still up for a fight if needed , I am really lucky I am not behind a steel door ? .

It is a sick world we live in now where humans are treated worse than animals , We don't need to fear a devil he fears us it seems ? .

You know that old saying don't get mad get even ! Print out a big picture of your wife and take up residence outside that place www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can't begin to understand your pain, but I can understand the feeling that enough wasn't being done. There were a couple of times during my fiance' receiving treatment for her brain cancer that I did not feel she was being given enough treatment or attention and I cannot describe the anger.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Fight the good fight if you have the strength, but don't kill yourself doing it.

Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room. Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was. I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is absolute and unbroken continuity. What is this death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner. All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before. How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm so sorry Bob. I understand the anger, fear, and frustration you're experiencing. I am currently sitting in it as well, and I only recently joined this forum to try to find answers. Sorry for everything you've had to go through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join