It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden Administration has made Trump run for President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry, this is a load of cope to the highest degree, no one forced him to run for president, and no one forced him to make the poor decisions he carried out to make him feel backed into a corner.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Sorry, this is a load of cope to the highest degree, no one forced him to run for president, and no one forced him to make the poor decisions he carried out to make him feel backed into a corner.

*shrugs*

Umm, kay.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Umm DB he made the decision to run just as he made the decision to attack any person whom disagrees with him. And he did it in such a way that invites his followers to join him.
He made all these decisions on his own accord.
But ya you justify his actions in your own way.
But don't muddy the facts when doing so.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Well , Joe Cannot Run Away from this .....

A Three Legged Horse Could Now Beat Joe in 2024 >>>>>>>>

" US Budget Deficit Soars By 50% In December As Fiscal Collapse Under Biden Accelerates "

" What is funniest about all this is that the US is on an accelerating path to ruin less than one year after the imposter in the White House published this laughable propaganda.

" FACT SHEET: The President’s Budget Cuts the Deficit by Nearly $3 Trillion Over 10 Years "

www.whitehouse.gov... ong/

We can't wait to see what really happens to the budget deficit over the next 10 years. Spoiler alert: there won't be a happy ending. "

www.zerohedge.com...

Not My Fiscally Responsible President ! ......

edit on 11-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If you really want to help the guy send him your contact info. He’s clearly a lonely guy crying for help

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If you really want to help the guy send him your contact info. He’s clearly a lonely guy crying for help

No , I would Rather Send him a Piece of my Mind and Remind the Bastard that as a Free American Natural Born Citizen in Good Standing , He Works for Me !
edit on 12-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Where does Modi's secret agents of India (Vivek and Nimarata Haley) fit into this? It sure seems like "they" are trying hard to get American's used to be bossed around by idiots from India. Googles CEO is from India. Amazon is basically run by Indians now. Sure seems like a brown invasion is taking place, just ask anyone from Canada.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join