It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps? White House looks for Federal Spaces to House Migrants amid Pressure from Cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Please dont get me started about all of those who constantly pushed these so called FEMA Camps complete with coffins. Oh, I am sure there are plastic cases that look like coffins as I have seen them but FEMA Camps to imprison?

White House Looks for Federal Spaces

IMO the government has just found the manual labor to rebuild our complete infrastructure. Just like the program back in the 1930's. The Works Progress Administration. They can rebuild roads, sewers, water, rail and everything else that needs to be modernized , updated and overhauled. Pay them, house them and feed them. Allocate them by state and let them roll. Hay, its a win for the Democrats, it suports FDR and the New Deal and MAGA without the Trump sauce.

Works Progress Administration

As fas as these FEMA Camps does anyone still believe they exist becuase if they do they must be small as I am sure the Feds would love to march these illegal immigrants over there, to where ever.

The White House is trying to identify federal spaces to offer to cities as President Joe Biden comes under increasing pressure to provide more help to places overwhelmed by migrant arrivals.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, has sent thousands of migrants to Democratic-led cities nationwide in an uncoordinated manner in a protest at the president’s immigration policies—fueling frustration from Democratic mayors and governors thousands of miles from the US southern border.

IMO the Democrats should house them along with their own family. AOC doesnt have kids. Pelosi has room. I am sure Biden would be up for it. Wink, wink.

Then we have George Soros and the rest of the Billionaire fun bunch. I am sure Soros can house over 1000 familes on his property. Bill Gates can use farm hands on his hundredthousand plus acres of farmland.

It’s placed a potent political issue at the forefront and soured allies of the president going into a heated election year.

Behind the scenes, though, Biden administration officials have been surveying federal spaces to help cities—including Denver, Chicago, and New York City—house arriving migrants amid growing concerns of packed shelters and tight budgets, according to a senior White House official.

Senior White House officials, including director of the White House of Intergovernmental Affairs Tom Perez, have been in daily conversations with cities.

“The conversations are identical. We’re scouring federal landscape to identify potential sites that could be used for housing,” the senior White House official said, citing some hurdles including, for example, limited federal property in Chicago.

Officials are also talking to archdioceses to identify closed schools and churches.

Idiots

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll set up tents on my back 40 for $10,000 per migrant per month.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Great( Until we gotta get into 'em!)

FEMA Responder, slightly disgruntled...,

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Dont jest it may come to that. Adopt an alien family.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I can just imagine all the infectous disease they carru just like we would gping into thier country.

Its along the theme "dont drink the water" Its all about bacteria.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'll set up tents on my back 40 for $10,000 per migrant per month.

A serious question for you:- Are you related to a politician? If no, you'll get nothing. If you are Related then the moneys in the post. 1000 a week.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

WG: mornin'. Ie: inside info FROM FEMA:

Get out your maps. There's a dual reason most military bases have thru, on, near rail lines. All of em

Think or the Jews in the trains in WW2...that is all...and you didn't get it here..,

FEMA/Dept Homeland Sec Responder

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Get out your maps. There's a dual reason most military bases have thru, on, near rail lines. All of em

I did and its called triple redundancy as its part of the 1950's logistics effort in lieu of a nuclear attack. Same for the USA network of Interstate highways.

I looked up some OPS claim of a FEMA camp in Illinois. It was inside a city 30 minutes outside of Chicago. I saw NADA,

I now think you guys are "off" along with your "missing" links
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

We...are not off. It is the public...that saves and hoards and preps falsely in hopes you'll survive.

We're here to help for now...but we're goners too. Except, we know that going in.....

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Jumping back in a sec...take this farther then: map out US rail lines. They all, directly or indirectly go to, pass thru, go around or under...gov bases and Fed lands.....
edit on 01245131America/ChicagoSat, 06 Jan 2024 09:51:51 -060051202400000051 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
with-most-agency-headquarters-at-25-capacity-hard-decisions-coming-for-federal-office-holdings/

The Federal government has plenty of space to stuff people.
edit on 6-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I already explained that to you as that was Intentional by the strategic USA DOD plan in the 1950's. Its called triple redundancy

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I was born 1953. I know.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Then you sould have a keen sense and understanding of the UFO situation also.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

We've digressed from original thread topic, but dude...I started BEFORE the 70's....THEN...Von Daniken came out, and talked about all I read about prev putting it in focus. That's 50+ years...and I have an extensive library.

Heres a search for you: research hidden U.S. "detention" Centers. They are in basements, rooftops, large facilities, and flower shops, office buildings. You'd never know.

You can be held...yes, indefinitely detained..without pause or reason. These places are real...and they are here now. Everywhere.

For those Constitutional "rightists" they say they can't....prove it. Blindfolded, drivin into some basement of a Chuckie Cheeses...held without charge until..something.

So, go out into the media after saying "Gov kidnapped me! Held me and some other folks in some closed Ice Cream store backroom. Didn't tell me why. Held for weeks! Never told me who they were".

"Ok sir! Who?"..."Dunno".
"Where was this"? "Dunno. It was dark, all the time".
"Were you told why you were detained?" "Nope. Just a buncha questions over 2-3 days. Then I was released at a bus station".

So...these being suspiciously unconstitutional...they have existed since the start of the 60's cold war.

I divulge this in hopes to make people think and realize: that what you see is not always reality. "Rights"? You haven't any ...why not?

Go complain. Against who? Where was this? How'd you get free? Who were they?

These places exist in many forms, diverse places and w secure "coverage". But prove it ...

You didn't get this from me, but all the info is readily avail.

Qualifications: FEMA/1st Responder/ Advanced Life Support

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the write. So no one i Congrees mentions it? Why not as there are many nutz in Congress who blurt out all kinds of blah. NADA on this

top topics

join