It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calimari clots still here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The term genetically engineered really has no meaning in this situation other than to provide maybe some more negative labeling that is not needed.

Meaning of genetic engineering:

genetic engineering, the artificial manipulation, modification, and recombination of DNA or other nucleic acid molecules in order to modify an organism or population of organisms. The term genetic engineering is generally used to refer to methods of recombinant DNA technology, which emerged from basic research in microbial genetics.

I'm sorry you don't like the semantics of "genetic engineering". How about "lab created", "man-made", or "DNA modified".

Patent for the spike protein filed in March of 2015:

Methods and compositions for chimeric coronavirus spike proteins

edit on 3-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added reply reference

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I'm sorry you don't like the semantics of "genetic engineering". How about "lab created", "man-made", or "DNA modified".

What is the point of calling it any of that? If it came from the wild and they had it in the lab what takes us down some path as you suggest above? I really do not care other than people throw around a lot of terms when talking about COVID and the vaccines and they only do it because it came from some other narrative they read without any understanding in the process.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It sounds like you do not understand the science of genetic engineering, like many others I've come across.

It's okay though, we all have our intellectual weaknesses.

Genetic engineering can modify life in ways nature never could, and tries to avoid, through forced modifications to DNA coding. It involves the actual systematic editing of life's biological programming (DNA).

In other words, they very likely didn't just find covid-19 in nature, it almost had to be created in a lab. And if it was found in nature, I don't think the US government would have been able to patent the spike protein part of it, since I've heard that nature can't be patented.

And thankfully, science goes beyond narratives.

edit on 3-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

It sounds like you do not understand the science of genetic engineering, like many others I've come across.

It's okay though, we all have our intellectual weaknesses.

And thankfully, science goes beyond narratives.

I'm sorry... I didn't know that was your expertise, me being a simpleton and all. So what genic fingerprint is there that it was lab-created? I didn't ask you for the definition of genetic engineering...lol

Bat coronavirus RaTG13 is an almost perfect match to SARS-CoV-2 and in 2012 miners came down with an illness that started it all off in trying to figure out what they had. They found 293 different coronaviruses in the bat droppings.

RaTG13 bears a strong resemblance to the SARS-CoV-2 genome (it shares 96.1% nucleotide similarity), and its identification in animal droppings is a supporting piece of evidence for SARS-CoV-2's natural origin.[7] The main area of divergence between RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2 is in the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the spike protein (S), which is the portion that binds to the receptor protein on the surface of the host cell and causes infection.

My point is that if people are going to call it genetically engineered then I asked for proof.

edit on x31Wed, 03 Jan 2024 16:07:36 -060020242America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jan 2024 16:07:36 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This vid raises some interesting questions, like why was "Died suddenly" linked to bigfoot clips and snake venom.This was from a year ago, morticians have written in the comments section and verified the existence of the clots as premortem so Here is the URL www.youtube.com... We are obviously seeing a massive controlled debunking going on. But during one interview with an eminent physician, he said if you know of two people with the condition it is most likely common. The whole point of the internet is to control the opposition and the narrative, everything we see and hear online is controlled but has the opposite point of view embedded to look like it is Cookyville.But meanwhile, the death rates are up and the birth rates are down and the obvious consequences of whatever is happening are playing out for all to see. It might even be a time in the narrative to bring out the righteous outrage to control the fallout because there certainly will be some.
whoops a couple of equal signs which makes embedding difficult i wonder why they doo that ?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

whoops a couple of equal signs which makes embedding difficult i wonder why they doo that ?

Its a conspiracy for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Using the term "almost perfect match" when talking about ANYTHING to do with chemistry highlights a fundamental lack of understanding of the basic concepts, or an intentional effort to misdirect. Margarine is an "almost perfect match" for plastic, yet margarine isn't plastic.

This is even more relevant when discussing genetics. Humans share 85% of our DNA with a mouse and 61% of our DNA with a fruit fly.

edit on 312024 by MrGashler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

they done nothing just you have asked it to start 1 second in, perhaps use a 'safe' search engine to teach yourself how to do it before the MIBs come to get you, the part after the & sign is a timestamp....sheesh

here you go

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Ok thanks , next time i see it i will follow your guide.

Anyway, if the calamari clots are not getting much publicity, and not getting acknowledged. Then it should show up in cause unknown, otherwise they would BS the figures. Well hickory dickery the unknown causes for demise are now up 400% make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

Using the term "almost perfect match" when talking about ANYTHING to do with chemistry highlights a fundamental lack of understanding of the basic concepts, or an intentional effort to misdirect. Margarine is an "almost perfect match" for plastic, yet margarine isn't plastic.

This is even more relevant when discussing genetics. Humans share 85% of our DNA with a mouse and 61% of our DNA with a fruit fly.

yeah yeah, I know the DNA line too...

Did you read DNA in my post... it was "it shares 96.1% nucleotide similarity" not 96.1% DNA match. It's like saying two of the same species are 96.1% similar...not that they share only 96.1% DNA as you suggested. If you are going to try and slam me at least get it right.

Geez, do you all want to get seriously into the weeds on this? I asked for proof that it was genetically engineered.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

My sister works with someone who is friends with a mortician and told her about the uptick in younger person deaths as well as the odd filaments in blood they are seeing. I also noted a significant decrease in births during the vaxxes being given. That seems to have eased up and more births are beig announced and we're seeing more infants around but still not a pre vaxx numbers. Hopefully the damage the vaxxes did to reproduction was temporary, wjo knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Geez, do you all want to get seriously into the weeds on this? I asked for proof that it was genetically engineered.

I have not seen a comparison between the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and some of the proteins of snake venom. For one theory still in the gray zone, there is enough to keep it on the table for now.

Then maybe it is some kind of X-files alien invasion tech, maybe AI or some demon from the pits of hell was the source? Maybe a little bit of all to put it all together? Some of the philosophy goes back generations, patent law and research goes back a couple of decades. The Bat Lady in Wuhan helped put this spike on a bat coronavirus. From there it helped with the infection across humanity.

This virus has gone the way of the common cold on the genetic level, constantly changing and adapting to various local conditions.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You'll notice my slam on you, which was absolutely correct, was over your use of "almost perfect match". I chose to bring up DNA to highlight the monumental differences between things that are "almost perfect matches". Same goes for bringing up the chemical similarity between margarine and plastic. That phrase didn't come from the information you quoted. It came from you. And the statement is factually incorrect and incredibly misleading. Even the information you quoted didn't describe it as "almost a perfect match".

If you're going to try to rebuke getting slammed for making factually incorrect and/or misleading statements, at least get it right.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

You'll notice my slam on you, which was absolutely correct, was over your use of "almost perfect match". I chose to bring up DNA to highlight the monumental differences between things that are "almost perfect matches". Same goes for bringing up the chemical similarity between margarine and plastic. That phrase didn't come from the information you quoted. It came from you. And the statement is factually incorrect and incredibly misleading. Even the information you quoted didn't describe it as "almost a perfect match".

BS

The problem is that 96% of DNA is not the same as 96% of other similarities. If the scientist thinks that 96% nucleotide similarity is important enough to suggest a very close match then I'm good with it. What is the nucleotide similarity between Delta and JN.1? It is not 100%, but both are still a variant of the same virus.

I made a generalized statement and then followed up with a more specific quote. You took it all down some DNA path for what? Talk to the scientists who said it was an extremely close match in nucleotide similarity that highly suggests SARS-CoV-2 evolved to humans from there. I do not know what you want here.

Maybe your bat lady played with it, I really do not care. Back to my original statement that was if you are going to commonly refer to it as genetically engineered what is the proof..of you got none...OK

All I was trying to show was a history of bat coronavirus that people got sick from and they took to the lab to figure out what was going on. If you want to say they were creating a weapon or whatever have at it.

edit on x31Thu, 04 Jan 2024 16:52:52 -060020243America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jan 2024 16:52:52 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Posters like John Campbell and Macmillan might be wary of the censorship. But you only have to read their comments to see what is going on. When mothers take sick daughters to the doctors and die of heart attacks in the waiting room. I would suggest no amount of censorship is stopping it from getting out. Even nurses are not taking the jab anymore and telling their patients they regret the day they took it. ER services around the vaccinated world have growing waiting times, and many patients can't wait. The meme seems to be changing fast, I think a tipping point has been reached.

We also have an update from ED Dowd, his insider of insurance actuaries has given him some numbers which shows good news in the first quarter, but bad news from Theron. It seems the millennials who were mandated have taken a bad hit.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 4-1-2024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You seem to be apologising on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies and ask for proof when the mainstream has never provided any proof that their medical products are safe and effective in the first place.

Deaths and serious injuries by vaccines that were never tested before in human beings and rushed to create the greatest possible profit. Lawsuits against the pharmaceutical because of the serious adverse reactions and deaths. Vaccines that have been discontinued due to their severe adverse reactions and deaths. The greatest number of adverse reactions from mRNA products from all other vaccines put together in the history of vaccination.

You really need to have magical powers to convince the public this wasn't a failed project.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NemesisB

You seem to be apologising on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies and ask for proof when the mainstream has never provided any proof that their medical products are safe and effective in the first place.

Is this your changeup pitch to me? OK, I can play...

Pharmaceutical companies are what they are. They provide great benefits to us but are also mindless money-making machines. Because of that, we need to apply a layer of rationality between them and us to put in place a level of protection where we pick and choose what benefits us and maybe what doesn't.

A little over two years ago I created this post and it gives you a good idea of when these companies go bad and we need that layer to say WTF are you doing? So what happens when the government removes that layer of WTF?

Deaths and serious injuries by vaccines that were never tested before in human beings and rushed to create the greatest possible profit. Lawsuits against the pharmaceutical because of the serious adverse reactions and deaths. Vaccines that have been discontinued due to their severe adverse reactions and deaths. The greatest number of adverse reactions from mRNA products from all other vaccines put together in the history of vaccination.

You really need to have magical powers to convince the public this wasn't a failed project.

I agree with you on some levels, but you are looking at the wrong culprit here. All drugs in general kill people while providing great benefits to others. 87mg Aspirin kills 4000 people in America every year, should we ban it? Think of the 10s of millions it also helps. The human body is very strange in what is good for one person can be bad for another...so weird isn't it?

So who is the villain in all this? It's Biden and most of the Liberal Government that mandated the drugs. Think of how many deaths per year we would have if the Government mandated EVERYONE had to take 87mg of aspirin every day. The 4000 deaths would be much higher with people who are forced to take it while not even needing it.

Now apply this to a vaccine that was rushed to get it to people that actually needed it. We were having a tremendous number of deaths in the high-risk groups including the older generations. Those generally healthy and below 50 saw hardly anything other than a few days of the flu. So the question is who should have gotten the vaccine to help them and who didn't need the added risk the vaccine brought because the virus was already low risk?

My two sons already had COVID-19 but had to get vaccinated to go back to college for example, they didn't need it while adding extra risk. This is the situation that you are trying to explain in your post above. Biden should have said we have vaccinated the high-risk and now the vaccine is available to everyone else by their choosing. If the government did that we would not be talking about it today.

The part I disagree with is that the government has been so untruthful and authoritarian that people are now suggesting things at extreme levels that are just not there. What they did was already messed up on extreme levels, so there is no need to also be hyperbolic in the process. Pharmaceutical companies are not good or bad in the sense of the words just like a wood chipper isn't good when it chips trees and bad when you get your hand stuck in it. Maybe if the government wasn't forcing people to put their hand in the woodchipper they wouldn't have gotten hurt.

edit on x31Sun, 07 Jan 2024 09:10:22 -060020246America/ChicagoSun, 07 Jan 2024 09:10:22 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Cracka
Did you miss the part where our government acknowledged the fact that COVID-19 probably came from that lab in Wuhan? Pay attention!

A few years back when the term genetically engineered was being passed around, first I thought what does that even mean as if just saying those two words explains everything? If it was engineered as a bioweapon they really messed it up as to how overall weak it is. so what was the purpose?

I did read an article that talked about COVID-19 being in remote areas of China for years before 2019 came along and it was brought to the lab there because they didn't want it to spread some point in the future before they could have a vaccine.

I do believe 100% that the initial spread came from that lab that had the lowest safety rating of any lab of its type, and the Chinese were not ready for when it got out and hit the market and then on to the rest of the world.

The term genetically engineered really has no meaning in this situation other than to provide maybe some more negative labeling that is not needed.

Maybe they weren't done yet and it escaped due to their incompetence.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cracka

Maybe they weren't done yet and it escaped due to their incompetence.

We are what if'ing now... I just don't think we need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join