It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand Interviews Norman Finkelstein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very interesting interview.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I remember when that video came out on Brand's feed. I watch literally every Brand update, I think he gets some great guests & puts forth brilliant content, with excellent opinions/ editorial line from Brand himself.

That said, after literally three or four minutes of Finkelstein's interview I had to close the tab, because the propaganda & attitude of Finkelstein were too extreme to tolerate. He's a completely fake individual who has a death grip focus on the supposed wrongs of Israelis & the alleged righteousness of Palestinians. It's so beyond the pale that I couldn't stomach his attitude for more than a few minutes. I strongly recommend everyone watch the first five minutes to get an understanding of the anti-Israel bias, then close the tab because you will learn nothing true or useful from Finkelstein. Just because his parents survived the Holocaust doesn't make him an authority on the situation in the ME. Far from it. He is deluded by a sense of self-importance & a poisonous attitude towards the state of Israel, with an equally noxious & false understanding of Palestinians.

I'm amazed Brand tolerated him for the whole interview to be honest - if it was me I would have shut the guy down completely & kicked him off my podcast.

<< 1   >>

join