It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weaponized Ep 39 "The USG has a UFO in its possession"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting podcast.

DIA intelligence agent in official 2011 report session in capital - we have a craft of unknown origin. A UFO.

Disclosure has happened people. It’s just more and more details coming out at this point.

Here is the most interesting part to me: Twitter video excerpt

We don't know if the UFO that James Lacatski was allowed to discuss in Initial Revelations was a crashed, landed or "gifted" UFO.

But the fact that it exists and given Lacatski's credentials, we know that crash retrievals are real and have been going on for a while now. You can read between the lines of what Lacataski states, including his statement that the UFO is housed in a "congressional facility."

"The USG has a UFO in its possession and has been able to access the inside of it."

Here is the full podcast with Lacatski admitting it’s true:

astonishing revelations from former DIA intelligence analyst and UFO program manager Dr. James Lacatski. Lacatski's comments last week on WEAPONIZED generated strong reactions from the UFO public around the world. Jeremy and George sort out the impact of statements made by Lacatski and his co-author Dr. Colm Kelleher, and also take a deep dive into the new AARO report, why it failed to deliver what the public demands. As an added bonus, we resurrect an interview from the 1990's in which a legendary intelligence official candidly spoke about crash retrievals and reverse engineering programs.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Interesting podcast.

DIA intelligence agent in official 2011 report session in capital - we have a craft of unknown origin. A UFO.

Disclosure has happened people. It’s just more and more details coming out at this point.

Here is the most interesting part to me: Twitter video excerpt

We don't know if the UFO that James Lacatski was allowed to discuss in Initial Revelations was a crashed, landed or "gifted" UFO.

But the fact that it exists and given Lacatski's credentials, we know that crash retrievals are real and have been going on for a while now. You can read between the lines of what Lacataski states, including his statement that the UFO is housed in a "congressional facility."

"The USG has a UFO in its possession and has been able to access the inside of it."

Here is the full podcast with Lacatski admitting it’s true:

astonishing revelations from former DIA intelligence analyst and UFO program manager Dr. James Lacatski. Lacatski's comments last week on WEAPONIZED generated strong reactions from the UFO public around the world. Jeremy and George sort out the impact of statements made by Lacatski and his co-author Dr. Colm Kelleher, and also take a deep dive into the new AARO report, why it failed to deliver what the public demands. As an added bonus, we resurrect an interview from the 1990's in which a legendary intelligence official candidly spoke about crash retrievals and reverse engineering programs.

Very interesting indeed!!
Disclosure could be a slow and gradual process instead of what people may expect.

I haven't listened to the podcast yet but did they say how they got possession of the UFO?
edit on 29-12-2023 by Majestic08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If we take the whole "government has UFO's in its possession" at face value without questioning any further, every person in the world should be deeply concerned that a small group of people have exclusive access to such advanced technology and plenty of time to reverse engineer it. History shows that technology WILL be used at some point, and probably not for the betterment of humanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If the government has access to UFOs are they still considered unidentified?

Shouldn't they call it what they are? Or they still don't know what they are despite having them?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

They....were always....always...identified. They know themselves...it's us, the "ants" on this world...that look up at "giants" in wonder.

Biggest take away. They've always been here....we've got prob dozen n dozens of them....many more than discussed....even back in the 1950's we knew govs had em...

Bigger takeaway: they don't wanna conquer us, eat us, breed w us, take all our gold, enslave us. I'm positive they could've, but didn't/aren't goin too. Because they could've but haven't.

We've had bodies, crafts, objects in our govs possession for at least a century back to Texas crash in the 1800's.

Don't fall into that " We finally have bodies n crafts" announcement.Seriously? That....is an INTENSE EXAMPLE.....of long time gov disinfo.
edit on 12234031America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 09:14:40 -060014202300000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Don't worry, I don't fall for the "We finally have bodies n crafts" announcement.

I don't fall any other announcement without real evidences.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The choice of the word "gifted", would imply their is some sort of established dialogue with these "others", how would you decern a gift from just finding it?, did they put it under a tree ith a bow on it?.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just have a hard time believing that there are so many crashes , Unless the Government has some out worldly tech I'm not sold . We would have figured out some propulsion or anti gravity by now we are still in the stone age using fossil fuels . We do not have space ships hidden in secret facilities it's all propaganda .

All we have reversed engineered is velcro if we have been working on UFO's since the 40's

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, my thoughts as well.
Except I keep thinking, "if they are slow dripping this to us now", then they have something really big and scary planned soon."
Or, "someone/something" else does, and there is nothing us earthlings will be able to do about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I've seen the episode , a great episode to be honest I've seldom bought a book about UFO's, but my first was like fourthly years ago I think.

Mostly I read on the internet and lot's of conformation were given by experience and intuition that the topic bares truth.

I think that there's a chance that I've been on saturn but I can't recall
It only my weirdest experiences in full consciousness and discoveries I did about that planet and the aftermath of events make me think it might be true?

Something for another story perhaps?

But it's just in and have to read it still , I'm curious what they tell about it ,but I see it as a first copy of maybe first written official testimony and acknowledgement that we have alien craft in our possession by an insider that got clearance to talk about it ...

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Unless the Government has some out worldly tech I'm not sold . We would have figured out some propulsion or anti gravity by now we are still in the stone age using fossil fuels.

What makes you think they haven't "figured out some propulsion or anti gravity"? Why would they make that knowledge public, when they can just keep the masses ignorant and burning fuel for 125+ years?

We do not have space ships hidden in secret facilities it's all propaganda .

I cannot prove or disprove this statement, so I choose to keep an open mind to further evidence if and when it comes along.

All we have reversed engineered is velcro if we have been working on UFO's since the 40's

Lol. Somebody has been watching Enterprise.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Good mornin' friend! How are you? I remember in the 60's we had alien tech...but we're denied the truth...same story "we have in our possession...."

Posters now, even in their 30's, 40's and 50's...don't remember that this is an old presentation...not new at all...though discussed here as tho something new. It is not new.

From 1940 on...it has continued.....imagine.

I have been following this since 1964 when I was 12....without end...If you're under 40's all this has escaped you (us) till now.

It's not new, and nothing will come of this. All this "ALIEN" bodies, crafts we have...or don't.....does not matter.

Wake up world! The "ALIEN AGENDA" has always been theirs...not ours...

Peace
edit on 12231831America/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2023 09:41:18 -060041202300000018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Bigger takeaway: they don't wanna conquer us, eat us, breed w us, take all our gold, enslave us. I'm positive they could've, but didn't/aren't goin too. Because they could've but haven't.

Maybe they have already conquered us. Maybe they are happy with the arrangement that we are lead by a small group of humans that they then control to their own ends. It would be a nice arrangement for them; never having to get their own hands dirty subjecting an entire planet. All they have to do is pull the strings from the top.

That's why "disclosure" is held at bay for as long as possible. What if the world found out that we are all slaves, freedoms are just an illusion and ect ect. We as a world are at each others throughts over posibities of being subjugated by another nation state; what would we do if we found out we are already slaves to some alien entity.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

There will never...."That's why "disclosure" is held at bay for as long as possible."...be any disclosure.
Its not needed.

Read up here...welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join