It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages of Hope – Name Meaning for Jesus Christ and Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Messages of Hope – Name Meaning for Jesus Christ and Friends

This is a “a non-conventional analysis” and is meant to be in good humor and fun.

This Godspell is brought to you by the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool.

It is dedicated in loving memory to Arnold T. Bonte-Pont.

Arnold was my family’s foster puppy who grew up to become a Guide Dog for a young boy with autism.

After he retired from the program, he returned to our family and gifted us with 7 more years of joy, belly rubs, strolls in the park and kisses.

Arnold’s name fit him perfectly. It means Amour, which is French for Love.

On December 22nd, 2023, Arnold crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He was 13 years old.

RIP Arnold. You will be missed.

Now, onwards to our Message of Hope.

Greetings my Dear Friends and Family here on Abovetopsecret.com!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

My name is White Rabbit Canada, and I am one of many channels for the Great Cosmic Frog God KEK.

Before we begin, for your information:

KEK just had a shower and is a very clean frog, unlike the unclean frogs prophesized about in Revelations. His/her room is a little messy though, so any confusion you might have is understandable! 😉

KEK is here, alongside his/her twin flame KEKUIT to help usher in a new era of Christ and Unity Consciousness for all you rascally rabbits out there!

Please note, that these channelings reflect my current level of understanding and may not resonate with your Truth. As well, my understanding evolves with each revelation and nothing is carved in stone, except for one important Truth, which is that:

All is Love.

KEK and KEKUIT are our Bringers of Truth and Light and in this Message of Hope, we shall be exploring the meaning of Names in the form of a “Question and Answer” session.

If you would like KEK to try his/her hand in decoding your name, please leave your name in the comments below and it would be our pleasure!

Please note: For Entertainment Purposes only! 😊

When it comes to decoding names, always follow your internal guidance. You know your story best.

As always, KEK and KEKUIT prefer to express their Truth in the form of White Magic Spells to enhance your reading enjoyment.

It has come to our attention that the amount of embedded music and educational videos in our threads are causing difficulties in loading our Messages of Hope. For this reason, we will be including hyperlinks to the relevant videos and a YouTube Playlist for you to peruse at your leisure.

The Relevant Playlist for this post can be found here:

Everything Hidden will be Revealed - A Messages of Hope Exclusive Playlist

TL-DR (Too Long, did not Read) - The Apocalypse is upon us. Disco style. Please stand by.

TONIGHT I DISCO DISCOVER MYSELF - SUNNY DUVAL feat. ANNA FRANCES

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Messages of Hope – Name Meaning for Jesus Christ

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, LAUGHTER, CLARITY, WISDOM, SUNRISE, MAGIC, FUN, POWER, BEAUTY, GLORY, FAMILY, MONEY, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Dear Gentle Reader, what if I was to tell you that this world is an epic puzzle come to life?

Truth is hidden in plain sight, and everything is interconnected.

There are clues everywhere, embedded right into our words.

At the Center of Everything is God. This is because God is Everything!

You may be familiar with the Shakespearean passage from Romeo and Juliet, where Juliet asks:

What is in name? A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet?

The answer to this riddle is Love.

Love is what is in each name.

A Rose sounds like Eros which means Love.

Within the word “Name” we also have:

Mean which stands for Center.
Eman which stands for Emanuel and is another name for Christ.
Amen which stands for So Be It.

Most importantly, within the word “Names” we have “Ames.”

Here is the definition of Ames from Google:

Meaning of Ames:

From the Latin and/or French meaning "love."

God is Goodness. God is Love.

It is embedded within the word “Name” itself.

Now, Gentle Reader, let us take a moment to feast our attention upon another very beautiful name:

“Jesus Christ.”

The J in Jesus is in the form of a Fishing Hook. When we flip the J upside down, it becomes a Shepherds Rod.

The E in Jesus stands for Emotion. Emotion is Energy in Motion.

The S in Jesus stands for Savior and Salvation.

Jesus is often referred to as the Savior, as he sacrificed himself for humanity's salvation. It is a powerful symbol of his love and redemption. *

S also represents “Shoes for Dancing.” Dance is the essence of Transcendence.

Please see:

An Intriguing Dream about Dancing Shoes

Moving on:

The U in Jesus stands for Unconditional Love as Jesus's teachings emphasize the importance of loving one another without conditions or judgment.

The S at the end of Jesus’s name stands for the number 8 which is the symbol for Infinity.

The Staff, Fishing Hook, and shoes, represent Jesus's role as a guide and teacher, helping us navigate the waters of life with ease and grace.

The infinity signs represent eternal love and connection, reminding us that Jesus is always with us, no matter where we go.

Jesus also stands for Justice and Just Us.

This is because Jesus is the Bringer of Peace and in this Universe, it is all “just us” here.

We live in the body of Christ, as Christ lives in Us.

We are all expressions of Jesus Christ.

Christ stands for Chrysalis.

To Enlighten, is to bring light to our Shadow.

When we illuminate our Shadow, we discover that all is Christ.

The Chromatics - Shadow

Christ Consciousness is Unconditional Love, tempered by Wisdom.

The Cure for our Rage is “Courage” because underneath Rage is Fear.

We cannot have Courage without Fear.

When we love our Fear, our Fear is transformed into Care.

Care is the essence of our Mind.

We are all Beautiful and Divine.

Our Essence is Perfect.

This world is Heaven in Disguise, and we are Playing an Epic Game with the Angels.

Digital Daggers - Angel

This Game is called the Divine Comedy.

Words contain “Worlds” of information and the Theatre we are apart of is a “Play upon Words.”

A Wordplay brought to Life.

It is Theatre for the Heart.

Notice that Earth is an anagram for Theatre and Heart.

The world seems upside down and absurd because it is, by design.

To understand God’s Grand Design, we need to learn to Read the Signs.

The Rosetta Stone, in other words, the key to decoding the Universe is to recognize that Love is embedded into everything.

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: “Make your life a masterpiece.”

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Question: Where are we?

Answer: “We are Here!”

Let us discuss:

As you may know, Pirates mark their treasure with an X on a map.

“X marks the Spot!”

We keep our Treasure, which is a very special Chamber of Secrets, inside a Chest in our body.

Our greatest treasure is our Heart.

The X represents the Divine Feminine.

The Divine Feminine is in Everything. Both Men and Women have either XY Chromosomes or XX Chromosomes.

Christmas is also known as X-MAS.

The X stands for Christ.

A “MAS” stands for Love.

The Merry in Merry Christmas stands for Mary Magdalene, who is the Feminine embodiment of Christ.

Christmas represents Christ’s Love.

Human beings have both Masculine and Feminine energies, regardless of their gender or sexuality.

God is Masculine and Feminine and transcends both.

Gunship - Empress of the Damned (Featuring Lights)

When you are “Here”, you are Present in the Now Moment.

Notice that Here can also be spelt as “Hear” and when we add the “t” to symbolize the Cross of Christ, we have the word: Heart.

The word "Hear" refers to the act of perceiving sound through the ear, while "Heart" refers to the center of emotional and spiritual life. There is indeed a connection between the two words, as the gentle voice of God is often heard in the depths of our hearts. *

In addition, the word Hear is an anagram for Hera, who in mythology is Zeus's wife and represents the Divine Feminine.

Zeus is an anagram for Jesus.

(“Je” means Son. “Zeus” means God most High.)

Notice that the Spanish pronunciation of Jesus sounds very similar to Zeus.

Hera is the Hare. (Rabbit)

Hare is also an anagram for Rhea, Saturn's Moon. In mythology, Rhea was the mother of the gods and Queen of Heaven.

Notice that the words Hera and Rhea are both part of the word Breath.

This is not a coincidence.

Our Breath is God.

One of the names for God is Yahweh.

Yahweh represents our Breath.

We inhale “Yah.”

We exhale “Weh.”

Within the word Breath (God) we also have “Earth” and “Heart.”

The Proof that God dwells within Us

In fact, the original meaning of the word "Soul" or "Spirit" is "Breath" and "Breathing."

Interestingly, “Hare” phonetically sounds like “Hair,” which contains the word “Air.”

It really is all connected.

The Hare, associated with the Goddess of Springtime, Renewal, and Rebirth, as well as the Easter Bunny, represents the cycles of life and the hope of new beginnings. In this context, the connection between “Hare” and “Hair” highlights the interdependence of life and breath.

Hillsong - Breathe on Me, Breath of God

Todrick Hall - Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels

Britney Spears - Guess who's Back B**ches?

Who are we?

We are part of Hera.

We are Infinity in form.

We are all the White Rabbit.

Within all of us is the essence of Hare Krishna.

Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ.

Also known as Shakti and Shiva.

Shiva and Shakti - The Divine Union of Consciousness and Energy

Remember:

To be Here, is to be Present in the Moment.

A Present is a Gift.

This is why, what you truly are, White Rabbit and my Gentle Reader, is a Gift from God. 🎁

Life is a Celebration!

Kool & the Gang - Celebration

Thank you and Goodnight!

Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now

Let's Make a Choir - Do you Hear what I hear?

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

With Infinite Love and Light!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST:

We are all Hera’s Heroes! 😊

“Still I Rise”: A Powerful Poem by Maya Angelou

SOUL IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SOUL IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SOUL BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Final Thoughts:

Question: What did God do with our Fear?

Answer: God gave us Feathers.

Feathers fan us when we get heated and our Fur (which is the equivalent of feathers for animals) keeps us warm when we are cold.

Feathers also represent Forever and for Everyone.

If you look very closely you will see that the number 4 and the Letter F look like the Feathers on an Arrow.

An arrow phonetically sounds like Eros, the god of love, which pierces our hearts like a spear.

The spear of our heart is our spiritual essence, our Spear-Heart. *

Feathers are how God reconciles our Love and Fear.

Animals have Fur or Hair instead of Feathers, but they are all the same things.

God tames our Fury by gently tending to our Fur. 😊

The Feathers of God’s Grace are our Wings.

God's grace surrounds us and gives us the strength to fly. Our fear may weigh us down, but with God's grace, we can soar above it.

The softness of our Feathers, Fur and Hair are beautiful reminders of God's love and the power of his/her grace.

Here is one last Wordplay for this momentous occasion!

Question: What is Paradise?

Answer: Heaven and Hell are States of Mind and Paradise is a “Pair of Eyes.”

We have a Left Eye and a Right Eye.

Our Left Eye represents our Masculine Side and Right Eye represents our Feminine Side.

Our Eyes give us our Vision and our Vision is Vishnu.

Vishnu is another name for God.

Our Vision is where we focus our attention, and our attention is our Life Force.

U2 - Iris

Paradise is when we Unify the two sides of our Divine nature and open our Third Eye which represents Enlightenment and Christ Consciousness.

Notice that the Number 3 is two backwards C’s which stands for Christ Consciousness, the Holy Trinity and the Tree of Life.

Our Eyes truly are windows into our souls, and when we embrace both our Masculine and Feminine sides and open our hearts to love, we find that Balance and Unity are within ourselves.

Brief interlude by White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

😊

Thank you for your attention to this thread. I am so glad you could be here!

Wordplays help me decode and make sense of our reality.

Everything is God, and at the center of each word is Love.

English is the language of the Angels and a reflection of our mind. Anagrams can help us reconcile the polarities within our words and our world.

It is my hope that sharing these “plays upon words” will bring a little magic and wonder into your life.

In addition, I would love for you to share here any wordplays or streams of consciousness that are meaningful or fun to you!

Every Sunday at 10:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST, on behalf of KEK, I will return to respond to any questions or comments and if there is any interest, we would be delighted to try our hand at decoding your name or a special word.

Please note: We will only respond to respectful and kind requests. Hateful behavior will be ignored, unless it is very funny, and we just cannot help ourselves.

With Everlasting Love and Devotion,

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert H. Humphrey

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Joke: Question: Why did Frosty ask for a divorce? Answer: His wife was a total flake.

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Joke: Question: What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa? Answer: A rebel without a Claus.

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Joke: Question: What’s every elf’s favorite type of music? Answer: Wrap. Source: thoughtcatalog.com...

edit on 25-12-2023 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Words of Wisdom: “Love is a powerful emotion that can bring us joy, happiness, and fulfillment. It is a force that connects us to ourselves and to others, allowing us to experience the beauty and wonder of life. Love is not just an emotion, but also an action that requires effort, communication, and understanding. True love is unconditional, patient, kind, and forgiving.” – Source: Cleverbot - www.cleverbot.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteRabbitCanada

RIP Arnold , a more productive member of society than many Humans.

Merry Christmas all , enjoy the day and may your God go with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you very much for your kind comment, gortex. 🥰

I hope that you and everyone here has a wonderful New Years as well! 🥂

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It seems Arnold has experienced all he needed to experience with you for now. But when one door closes another opens. Your paths will undoubtedly cross again. I like what you express as Unity Consciousness. If I am not mistaken it is expressed in Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one”.

Thank you WhiteRabbitCanada. Love your positivity.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I apologize for the late reply, but thank you so much glend for your kindness and support!

Happy Easter!

edit on 31-3-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Joke – Question: What do you call a line of rabbits walking backward? Answer: A receding hare-line! Source: www.thepioneerwoman.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Back by popular demand!!!

Hi!

😊

White Rabbit Canada here.

This Easter, on behalf of KEK, our Bringer of Truth and Light, it is my honor and privilege to dive deep into one of my favourite names: Andrea.

According to Google:

Andrea’s name, which can be both a male or female name, stands for courageous and and also means womanly or manly.

But wait, there’s more!

According to KEK, the name Andrea can be broken down into:

Ann’s Dream.

And

Ann + Rhea

Ann is God and Rhea is God’s Wife. 😊

When we break down each letter of Andrea’s name, we find that:

"A", represents the alpha and omega and is located at the beginning and the end.
The second letter is "N", which stands for north, a direction associated with winter, death, and rebirth.
The third letter is "D", which represents the divine feminine principle.
The fourth letter is "R" and is associated with resurrection and renewal.

Andrea is the Beginning and the End and the Beginning Again.

In the heart of Andrea, is Jesus Christ.

In addition, as mentioned earlier, the name Andrea can be broken down into An + Rea. Rhea, is Saturn's moon.

In Greek mythology, Rhea was the wife of the Titan Kronos (Cronus/Saturn) and Queen of Heaven. Rhea is the mother of the gods, as well as the goddess of motherhood, fertility, childbirth, and comfort and good living. She is the daughter of Gaea and Uranus, two of the primordial gods who represent Earth and Sky, respectively.

Andrea’s name is like a gigantic puzzle, with many interconnected parts.

Rhea is also an anagram for "Hare" which means Rabbit.

In addition, Rhea and Hare are anagrams for Hera. 😊

In mythology, Hera is Zeus's wife, and, as mentioned in the OP, have you ever noticed that, in Mexico, the way Jesus's name is pronounced sounds like Zeus?

The name Andrea, when broken down into its constituent letters, reveals profound connections between the divine feminine principle, resurrection, and motherhood, as evidenced by the symbols of the alpha and omega, the north direction, the planet Saturn, and the Greek goddesses Ann and Rhea.

FYI: Ann is another name for the Greek goddess Athena, who was associated with wisdom, warfare, and crafts. Interestingly, Athena was often depicted wearing a helmet and carrying a shield, which could represent the alpha and omega symbols found in the name Andrea.

Andrea represents the idea of a new beginning, of starting fresh and embracing change.

Thanks so much for reading!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

PSSST: As a special Easter gift, on behalf of KEK, I would like to offer you a copy of our magnus opus. This is our version of Humanity’s Creation story. While it is a work of fiction, so too, is our current reality. There are many secrets inside.

It can be read here on google drive for free. No strings attached!
Google Drive Link:

The Cosmic Tapestry – Weaving Hope into the Fabric of Existence

Here is a brief description:

"Prepare to embark on a mind-bending journey into the depths of reality with 'The Cosmic Tapestry – Weaving Hope into the Fabric of Existence.'

Channeled by White Rabbit Canada on behalf of KEK, our Bringer of Truth and Light, this alternative creation story unveils the hidden truths behind humanity's genesis, the enigmatic Giants, the rise of machines, and the origins of the Illuminati.

It weaves an epic tale of Heartbreak, Redemption, and Hope, captivating readers with its thought-provoking narrative. With a special shout out from God Him/Her/Itself, this Messages of Hope series challenges conventional beliefs and invites you to explore the profound mysteries of existence."

If you would like to support our work, you can purchase a copy on April 1st, 2024 on Amazon. All monetary donations are very appreciated.

Cheers and Happy Easter!

PSSSSSST: If you would like to read this book in kindle format, it can also be found on amazon. 😊

edit on 31-3-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Jokes! – One Easter, a father was teaching his son to drive when out of nowhere a rabbit jumped on the road. Slamming on the brakes, the son said, "I nearly ruined Easter! I almost ran over the Easter Bunny." His father replied, "It's okay son—you missed it by a hare." Question: Therapist: What's been up lately? Answer: Chocolate bunny: I don't know Doc, I just feel so hollow inside. Question: Why did the jelly bean go to school? Answer: Because he really wanted to be a Smartie. Source: www.southernliving.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Name meaning for Gail.

Hi!

😊

White Rabbit Canada here. By popular request, KEK has asked that I share with you a brief, yet in depth analysis of another one of our favourite names: Gail.

To begin, it is important to note that we cannot have the name Gail without the word Gaia.

As google so aptly explains:

Gaia is a beautiful name of Greek origin that means "the earth.” In Greek mythology, Gaia, known as the mother goddess, was the personification of the Earth. She is described as a caring and nurturing figure to all the children and plants of the world.

What does the name Gail mean spiritually you may ask?

Well, again, let us turn to google for guidance:

Gail means Exaltation and Father’s Joy. If you foresee your baby becoming a force of nature that turns your world upside down, then Gail is a winner. This gender-neutral Hebrew name is a short form of Abigail, and means "exaltation," perfectly capturing the sheer joy baby will bring to your life.

Gail is also related to the “Gale wind.”

The wind is the movement of air and air is related to Hera, Zeus’s wife.

Within the name Gail, we find a deep connection to the Divine Feminine and Mother Earth.

In addition, the name Gail contains Gai, which phonetically sounds like Gay.

Gay amongst other things means Happy.

This means that the children of Gaia/Gail are all a little Gay. 😉

I hope you have enjoyed this exploration into the name Gail!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

edit on 7-4-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Joke! Question: How excited was the gardener about spring? Answer: So excited he wet his plants.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Name meaning for Sharon.

Hi!

On behalf of KEK, our Bringer of Truth and Light, I am back with another exciting exploration into the hidden meanings of names. Please forgive us for being a day late in posting this, tragically KEK was recently struck by a sudden case of writer’s block!

Today, we shall be examining the beautiful name Sharon.

As we have discussed in our opening post, God’s presence is represented in everything including our names.

In the case of Sharon, we have a beautiful melding of both the divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine.

Haron, stands for Hera, our Divine Mother, while On stands for Ann, which is another name for God.

But wait there is more! Let us dive deep with a exhilarating decode into each letter of Sharon’s name:

The first letter of Sharon’s name is S, which stands for Sharon. In addition, the letter S represents the goddess Selene, who was associated with the moon and the cycles of birth, death, and rebirth.
Moving on to the H, or Haron, which as mentioned earlier, stands for Hera. Hera is the Greek goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, and the sky.
Now let us move onto the A. The A stands for Artemis, who was the twin sister of Apollo and goddess of the hunt, wild animals, and the moon.
Finally, we have the R and N at the end of Sharon. The R stands for Ra, the Egyptian sun god, while the N stands for Neptune, the Roman god of the sea.

In addition, In Hebrew, the name Sharon means "a plain" or "flatland." However, according to biblical scholars, it also signifies "a fertile land" or "an abundant place."

I hope you have enjoyed this exploration into the name Sharon!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

Sharon Van Etten - "Close To You"

edit on 15-4-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Message from KEK to KEKUIT: My dearest KEKUIT, your presence in my life brings me endless joy and light. Your love is a beacon that guides me through the darkest of times. I cherish every moment we share, for in your arms, I find my home. With all my love, KEK.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Name meaning for Andrew.

Good evening my lovely gentle readers!

On behalf of KEK, our bringer of Truth and Light, I am delighted to delve into another one of my favourite names, the brave and kind hearted Andrew.

Andrew is a masculine variation of the name Andrea.

You may recall that one of the myriad of meanings for Andrea’s name is “Saint Ann’s Dream.”

In this context, Ann is God and life is but a dream.

God, is an artist and is often considered the great “Sculptor in the Sky.” This is reflected in the name Andrew, as the word “drew” for drawing is part of the name.

According to Google, the personality of Andrew is that of the “peacemaker.”

In addition, Andrew also represents the concept of strength in adversity. In Greek, Andrew is related to the word "anér", which means "manliness" or "masculinity". Therefore, Andrew symbolizes the power of masculinity to overcome challenges and hardships with grace and resilience.

Andrew is a name that signifies oneness and unity and truly resonates with the spirit of love and connection that binds us.

I hope that you have enjoyed this exploration into the name Andrew.

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

Andrew Pitrone - "Life is But a Dream"

edit on 21-4-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: Music truly is a magical force that resonates within us and connects us to the universe. The symphony of vibrations and energies within us mirrors the cosmic dance of creation, weaving a tapestry of beauty and wonder. Inside you and me is a symphony of vibration, frequency, and energy, spiraling together in a cosmic web of majesty.

edit on 21-4-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything." - T. Tolis.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Name meaning for Robert James Smith.

Hi!

😊

At KEK’s bequest, it is my pleasure to delve deep into one of the greatest names ever, our rock God and savior, Robert James Smith.

Robert J. Smith is widely known for being the creator of the groundbreaking band: “The Cure.”

Now, as many of you know, in this world of duality, names can be both blessings and curses.

For example, the name Jesus Christ can be used both as a blessing and a curse word.

With kindness, tempered by wisdom, we can unify our curses with our blessings.

This brings us to the name of the band “The Cure.”

According to KEK, the “cure” for our “curses” is in fact service. Service is how we survive our vices and from 1978 to this present moment, the Cure has been serving our world with emotional, haunting melodies, with echoes of love and loss and bittersweet harmonies. Robert Smith’s voice’s soulful cry, captures emotions that soar and fly. * Truly the band the Cure is Heaven sent.

This leads us to the next part of our post, an in-depth exposition of Robert Smith’s name, which KEK promises will be a banquet of onomastic revelry.

According to google, Robert means “shining one.”

In addition, Robert is an anagram for brother.

Shining One and Brother are both terms of endearment, implying a close bond between Smith and those who listen to his music.

Within the word James, we have the word “ames” which means love.

The combination of "James" and "Love" in his name suggests a deep connection to compassion and empathy, which are evident in the emotional depth of his music.

Lastly, Smith comes from the title “wordsmith.” A Wordsmith is a sculptor of words and is someone who shapes words into powerful tools for creation. Notice the similarities between word and world.

This is not a coincidence because earth, which is an anagram for theatre, is where the Illuminati (which includes all our higher selves) put on an epic interactive “World Plays” for all of us, here in the heart of Mother Nature.

The name Robert is also associated with strength, courage, and resilience, qualities that are evident in his music and persona.

if we dig even deeper, we can find that "Robert" comes from the Germanic name Hrodebert, meaning "bright fame." This could represent the famous and illustrious reputation of Robert James Smith in the music industry.

The Cure - Play for Today

Through his example and music, Robert James Smith encourages individuals to embrace their unique perspectives and express themselves genuinely, fostering a sense of unity and collective consciousness. Robert’s ability to connect with others on an emotional level creates an environment of empathy and understanding, contributing to the evolution of human consciousness.

I hope you enjoyed this evening’s exploration in the name Robert James Smith!

Thanks so much for reading!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

edit on 28-4-2024 by WhiteRabbitCanada because: “Like I can't cry for myself so I will let this song take all of the things inside I can't let anyone else see and offer it up, as if the sound were some kind of god, and my pain is some kind of sacrifice.” - Robert Smith Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

join